Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Runforestrun

VIP Member
Maybe someone in the family bought it in ‘95, and they rented it from them, moved into the old peoples home, and betrayal boy and girl took it over after.
No, can’t have because it’s listed as a property on the website for the social housing association in an earlier comment!

Reactions: 6

notatallthere

She must be amazed that people aren’t falling over themselves to enter. We’ve seen your house and your lack of hygiene with your son, no body wants your cast offs that’s been rammed in a plastic box for god knows how long!
what would have been a much better giveaway, with real engagement would have been if she’d given away one of those iconic sets that she obviously never used and returned. They’ve never been seen since they arrived but it would have been worth the cost to her to get her followers up.
how can she not get that people don’t want second hand makeup?🤮 Well, people apart from the Huns 😂
Loool this is the best comment yet and she was a fool to show her followers the way to tattle threads about her !bought any bots later Jessie ?

Laurst

VIP Member
Like she has now, she’s there now, that’s the restaurant toilets! It’s usually scraped back with grease as it is tonight or in a ponytail like it is through the day. She never does anything with it.

She buys the cheapest shit all the time. Everything you ever see her wear is the stuff she gets reduced in primark. All the full price stuff must go right back, same with the SS in the style stuff she got. Never ever saw her with Miss Greedys collection after her comment rimming greedy saying she was gonna order it all!
Those pants are rank and don’t fit her properly, because they are cut for a man! I’m more convinced than ever she had weight loss surgery.
It's the flicky bits that confuse me 😂

• Haha

SpritneyBeers

2 of them do. I don’t know the names of the other two. She’s always at Samsara with bossman, that’s the most recent one and Makdad always seems to be at the Indian diner.

i assume she runs the samsara one, she posts on their fb page and look at the photos of her on the grid!!
On a lighter note i bet the Cher tribute is gonna be a real treat 😂

• Haha

Runforestrun

VIP Member
The way she keeps mentioning following the rules etc I think is a ploy. I think when it comes to the draw being made she will say there’s been a hack or scam happened so she will have to close the comp without drawing it. Then it’ll just die a death and she won’t mention it again. Unless one of the Huns wins it whoever does isn’t likely to go into raptures about a box of old make up are they? Unless she really has put some decent, new stuff in it she won’t want to risk whoever wins it not blowing smoke up her arse on Instagram will she?

Attachments

Misssj80

VIP Member
Surely their wages go into their bank accounts and she doesn't have to go pay them. Hasn't she said this before?

notatallthere

She’s Muslim right? Goes all “pious” during Ramadan but the rest of the year is a “non-muslim” kind of muslim. Why pretend to drink alcoholic drinks? Who is she trying to be? Make your mind up Jessie Afsana Iqbal. We’ll be watching you during Ramadan when you become all holier than thou. You make me laugh.
And what’s worse she used the material of Stacey solomons dress that was gifted to her to create a hijab just no on all levels

• Wow

notatallthere

Yep, we mention the chavtastic superdry coat and there is it! Hi Grim 👋🏻
show us the 3rd Hinch bedroom with your custom built wardrobes please 🙏🏻
Yeh she should although we know full well it will be grey grinch she wouldn’t of added any colour for those poor kids I would hate to go to her house

Justi

Did I miss todays not so glam vent grand opening? Can anybody enlighten me with todays offering please?

• Haha

FoxyBingo

VIP Member
She’s as bad as Mario for saying so many words yet making no sense at all. She just rambles the same shit every day. Hello everyburdy, happy whatever, how are you all, hope you’re all good, Nothing much happening, just chilling today, busy busy day, work stuff, errands, urm and yeah. That’s it basically.
Hubby must have changed his working hours, she's on less and less these days. Got to get those talkies in before he goes t'work

NotAHun

Is it just me …or does “mr isa” 🤮 flip the finger at her after he waves at her from the car?

• Haha

Misssj80

VIP Member
Am I the only one who cannot stand all this "it's Christmas Eve eve" bullshit? Since when has it been Christmas eve eve??? There's no such thing. Last couple of years this has been going around and it gets right on my tits.
I think one of the characters on friends(?) said it many moons ago