Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

F the dust.

VIP Member
Someone's bums on fire...calling her bedroom beautiful. it's boring as fuck! Also how has she managed so little in that house? 6 weeks I've been moved with 4 kids and we've done more?! Also when she asks " are you all good?" My ears bleed.

Reactions: 7

pinkgin147

I’d be very intrigued to see what website was used to pick as once you are over a certain number of entries you must pay for winner to be chosen. Those free sites only go from the last so many names. They can also be rigged.

@notatallthere google watch Instagram stories anonymously and try one of the sites out. Some work, some don’t.

Reactions: 7

pinkgin147

Not the best idea to show someone how a business locks up 🤦‍♀️ Bit silly in my opinion.

Did Lucy look delighted with todays offerings? She looks lovely today like she’s done her makeup on the screenshot.

Reactions: 6

Homebird44

VIP Member
But is she subletting, or is she just lying saying that BB and BG live there? 🤔

It’s really interesting going down her grid and the various fb pages she’s related to and seeing her change dramatically when she started the whole instahun thing. She used to wear a headscarf most of the time in photos and only once she joined the Huns did she stop, and as she’s gotten deeper into it all her style has got more and more western and so far removed from what she used to be like. I can imagine that’s why her in laws don’t like her 🤷🏼‍♀️
I'm born and bred here, my parents too. I grew up with kids from various different backgrounds and their families were more than happy for them to 'be western'. I know cultures are very different but she seems as western as me, if her in laws don't like it, I don't blame her for hating them.

PennyPop

Chatty Member
🤣 I don’t think I’ve heard it called anything other than maybe my husband telling me ‘you’ve got dinner down yourself’ 🤣🤣
As for it being a northern thing - I’m about as far south as you can get so I will be the last to hear that one 😉🤣🤣
I'm far south too and have never heard it either. It's brilliant though and I'm going to use it from now on!!

• Haha

PennyPop

Chatty Member
It's called a giving loop that they're all participating in. I used to run a successful Instagram account and I'd get messages often asking to participate in these kind of things where they all promote each other in exchange for gifts. Sad really, its like buying friends in the playgroup with a pack of agents except these are fully grown women.
So is the idea that I would see Jessie's story, then go through to the account of the person who gifted that to her and follow them? Is that it?!

PennyPop

Chatty Member
My point is that the concerns have been raised from tiny snippets of their life on a social media platform that have then been dissected in a chat forum.
No one knows the truth of what they do apart from them.

How do we know she actually goes to work every night? How do we know she even works?! We only know what she tells us. We know she pre-records, we also know posts can be scheduled.

I really believe she is trying to portray the image of a boss lady, bossing motherhood and running several restaurants where as in reality she barely has any input (if any!) in the restaurants, she's home with the kids every night and just turns up on a Tuesday to enjoy the tributes and share it online. I mean, she signs off in the afternoons then you barely hear from her till the next day - apart from the odd 'bedtime post' which could be scheduled.

I think we need to think outside the box here, social media is an easy way to live a life you don't. She barely posts anything and when she does it's vague "work stuff" or "running errands".

Just because you see it on SM doesn't mean it's true, therefore you can't jump to a neglect conclusion just because you've see a few insta stories.

• Haha