Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

notatallthere

As much as I hate to defend her she didn’t. She bought a matching headscarf from the SS collection. She wore it with the dress.
Oh did she I remember her talking in her stories making she had designed it thanks for the heads up

As much as I hate to defend her she didn’t. She bought a matching headscarf from the SS collection. She wore it with the dress.

I’m sorry, but I don’t believe that Makdad follows her insta. And I’m not 100% sure as to why you would know that? Why would he tell you that?
I really do think that Makdad wouldn’t waste his time tbh.
Gut feeling when we had the food and we said it was amazing he quoted we are moving like we say we move

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Alfie1234

VIP Member
That photo of her giving Isa the V was absolutely for Tattle. She knew exactly what she was doing posting that.

Contacting Social Services or trying to find out where the kids go to school is not on in my opinion - no, I'm not Jessie before someone "jokes" 🙄 We see literally snippets of video or photos of what she chooses to show, not a detailed account of what happens in her home. Actions like this just contribute to this forum's bad name. You simply can't make such enormous assumptions from second long clips or stills of someone's life.

I don't agree with her swearing at her child but it couldn’t be more obvious that that was for Tattle's benefit. Since her parenting has been commented on on here she's clearly been trying to rile Tattle, but contacting social services is too far. It's not just about her, the consequences could be very damaging for her children.
Agreed with 100%, I’d also say it’s just wasting time that might be needed to investigate serious abuse that is happening.

I suspect she leaves them alone at night and always have thought that, but there is no evidence or proof of that whatsoever and surely if there were people closer to her would have done something about it?

😴 I'm not raving about her, I just don't think it's right to call social services based on Instagram stories.
This rave comment on Tattle is as boring as the Huns saying we’re all jealous of their idols.

• Haha

notatallthere

Considering how stretched the NHS currently are, she could have appeared more grateful to have got an appointment for her finger so quickly 😉
I’m pretty sure she wasn’t in a hospital, I had to go to A&E last week and no one, not even a very elderly gentleman, were allowed to have anyone with them 🙄
Certain hospitals I had a chest X-ray a few weeks ago and they allowed my sister to sit outside but we both had to show a negaitve result xxx

Runforestrun

VIP Member
I'm so confused. We believe that betrayal boy is fahim sami..yet having a nosey on the old book face there are pictures that her hubby has posted of his brothers baby daughter 2016 with betrayal boy tagged stating their sons are this little baby girls big brothers. They all seem very happy. But by golly am I confused.
Yeah that’s definitely Bossmans brother isn’t it? Such a strong family resemblance.

PennyPop

Chatty Member
The husband who prioritises a car, her love of hinch, the garden, her bnm trips etc. over their children having a warm, clean, bedroom to sleep in? The husband who allows her to follow him to work leaving their 3 young children at home alone until the small hours night after night? The husband who is allows her behaviour? Yeah, he's just as bad.
There's plenty of evidence on her threads about her behaviour, it's all well documented. One off as joke might be excusable but this is a pattern of behaviour by a truly vile woman who is first to jump on the death or suffering of others for her own ego.
Feel free to go set up a rave thread but it'll be a very lonely place.
😴 I'm not raving about her, I just don't think it's right to call social services based on Instagram stories.

Reactions: 1

PennyPop

Chatty Member
It just doesn't sit right with me to contact authorities about someone you've never even clapped eyes on in real life, with no idea of what their lives are actually like, just because you've been on Instagram and Tattle.

Anyway, here she is with her mundane, pointless chat just to be present each day. I hope her followers are glad they engaged with her and made suggestions for her! Lots of content to come then, oh hang on...

Notatall

I'm so confused. We believe that betrayal boy is fahim sami..yet having a nosey on the old book face there are pictures that her hubby has posted of his brothers baby daughter 2016 with betrayal boy tagged stating their sons are this little baby girls big brothers. They all seem very happy. But by golly am I confused.

Flip&Flop

VIP Member
Cant wait to see the ginormous spread she'll put on for her and nini, the veggie can have a carrot in the corner out of their way.

notatallthere

I’d be very intrigued to see what website was used to pick as once you are over a certain number of entries you must pay for winner to be chosen. Those free sites only go from the last so many names. They can also be rigged.

@notatallthere google watch Instagram stories anonymously and try one of the sites out. Some work, some don’t.
Your a diamond thank you

PennyPop

Chatty Member
As soon as she posted that Lucy wasn’t the original winner but that person wasn’t following her I was sus. Well, actually as soon as a fellow Hun that’s she’s pals with won I was sus but that just made it worse.
Then the screenshot of the posting details and fake worry that it was lost the other day was another red flag. They always say liars give too much info when they lie, same with her on insta. Why post a screenshot of the RM receipt to insta? There was no need at all, except to pad out her lies.
100%!
The lady doth protest too much!