Glam fairy cleans #6 shops for crap in all different sizes, then goes and steals the poor Chefs prizes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tom Hardy could be sat in my kitchen declaring his undying love for me while I put on my slap and even that wouldn't get a reaction like what she's just attempted to fake. It can't be her husband as she wants to punch him in his throat most of the time. Why does she continue to make herself look so stupid. Everyone can see her life is all lies. The looking to the side to see no one is watching her while she giggles ans holds her face pretending she's embarrassed....she needs to be more embarrassed by the way she conducts herself. She knows people know that she can't do taking while her husband is around. She's heading in a awful place and she should just move away from trying to become Mrs finch...a fake hinch and concentrate on her reno but more important her family. Nothing should ever take over what's important and she's becoming very unliked in the social media would with accounts clearly popping at her. Jessie your family seem amazing you have alot to be thankful for act like they can say the same when they talk about you. Stop putting the gram before anything else.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Tom Hardy could be sat in my kitchen declaring his undying love for me while I put on my slap and even that wouldn't get a reaction like what she's just attempted to fake. It can't be her husband as she wants to punch him in his throat most of the time. Why does she continue to make herself look so stupid. Everyone can see her life is all lies. The looking to the side to see no one is watching her while she giggles ans holds her face pretending she's embarrassed....she needs to be more embarrassed by the way she conducts herself. She knows people know that she can't do taking while her husband is around. She's heading in a awful place and she should just move away from trying to become Mrs finch...a fake hinch and concentrate on her reno but more important her family. Nothing should ever take over what's important and she's becoming very unliked in the social media would with accounts clearly popping at her. Jessie your family seem amazing you have alot to be thankful for act like they can say the same when they talk about you. Stop putting the gram before anything else.
I still can't get over a married woman with three children, in her 30s acting like a 15 year old on Snapchat. She's bleeping cringe. Her boys will get bullied about her. I feel sorry for them.

Reactions: 11
Those grabby hands touching everything in sight. Her narrative just doesn't add up. Self claimed boss lady spends her spare time walking around tit shops filming mugs and notebooks. Glam fairy clean she is not.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Where is all boss ladys shackets and glam wraps maybe she has her very own walk in wardrobe we havent seen yet.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Jessie when you’re doing an ad for Beldray it’s probably best you don’t call them Addis 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Jessie when you’re doing an ad for Beldray it’s probably best you don’t call them Addis 🤦🏼‍♀️
She bloody did as well didn’t she? When she started talking about the laundry basket 😂😂😂
But she so lucky to work with them, and they are so supportive! Can’t even get their name right 😱😂

• Haha
When she used her foot to open up the basket she said “you can pretend that’s someone’s face if you like’ Back to your usual vile self then Jessie 😡
Pretty sure from that display Beldray or should I say Addis hopefully won’t be rushing to ‘work’ with her again

• Wow
Is it actually possible to say that she is pissing me off more than Hinch at the moment? Never thought I'd say that. But she really is a first class bleeping twathead. I'd go as far as to say she's a c*nt. And I never EVER use that word as I dislike it. But I will make an exception for this vile human being.

Reactions: 14
Is it actually possible to say that she is pissing me off more than Hinch at the moment? Never thought I'd say that. But she really is a first class bleeping twathead. I'd go as far as to say she's a c*nt. And I never EVER use that word as I dislike it. But I will make an exception for this vile human being.
Oh she’s my most despised instahun without a doubt. Hinch is a narcissistic twit but at least she’s living the life she is. Grim is a liar and living a Walter Mitty existence. I mean, she should really be pitted, imagine how empty and meaningless and unfulfilling her life is. Pretending about everything. With tattle living rent free in her head!

Reactions: 13
Laundry falls out the basket and it gives her eebies and has to wash it again...give over...I want to agree having seen her floors and that rug but there is no way she washes it all again. I drop stuff from washing line onto the patio when getting the laundry in and I've never washed it again i just pick it up and either iron it or put it away. Friggin fraud she is...and I wonder how beldray feel about someone promoting their items using violence to do so. I bet so many people have complained. Very triggering for a woman that may have lost a child to a violent act that someone has done to her by being kicked like she promoted so proudly. She gets me so bloody 😠

Reactions: 13
Lost a few followers but then gained back more. Yep. Ok Jessie.
Also look at the amount she unfollowed. Probably those who weren't blowing smoke up her arse asking if she was ok, so they got the chop. Wonder how long it will be before she does the same to the ones she followed Thursday and Friday.

Screenshot_20211205-002922_Samsung Internet.jpg

Reactions: 6
i bleeping despise her. Despicable excuse for a human. I happened to be in London tonight. If I had seen the posts she put up earlier I would of stopped for a takeaway on my way home.
Next time

Reactions: 8
Wow. Just wow. I would definitely not want to collaborate with her if I were a well known business.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Lost a few followers but then gained back more. Yep. Ok Jessie.
Also look at the amount she unfollowed. Probably those who weren't blowing smoke up her arse asking if she was ok, so they got the chop. Wonder how long it will be before she does the same to the ones she followed Thursday and Friday.

View attachment 906003
Was there any stats for the week before that? I'm intrigued to see when she was off the gram was she following unfollowing?

Reactions: 6
What’s that nonsense she’s posted this morning? Is it off a soap or something? She posts this random crap with no context, when it’s obviously aimed at tattle. Her ‘real’ followers but be baffled surely?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.