Glam fairy cleans #6 shops for crap in all different sizes, then goes and steals the poor Chefs prizes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Makdad don’t like her he said if you don’t mind I don’t want to talk about non family members who have disrespected me she’s blocked him of her Instagram and he said she’s known for bullying and controlling in the family

• Wow
Reactions: 19
What a shame for him and for her husband because I get the impression they are close so it's got to be tough for them. She makes it so clear that she's controlling and bullying and we all know that that's the reason his family can't stand her. So the miscarriage is more than likely a lie and the fact she has no part in the restaurants either. Funnily enough on her speech video for the chef of the year award she said on behalf of my husband and the team...so she doesn't own it or any of them.

Reactions: 13
So beggy over someone on Instagram. Hinch must be sat laughing her little head off at all these desperate huns on insta lining her pockets. Let's see how many likes she gets....
Been up 2 hours and only got 190 likes and 26 comments so far. Yet she has 20.8k followers? Make it make sense Grim Fanny. Either that or no-one can be bothered with her these days. Such a fake fucker.

Reactions: 13
Makdad don’t like her he said if you don’t mind I don’t want to talk about non family members who have disrespected me she’s blocked him of her Instagram and he said she’s known for bullying and controlling in the family
Well hello new member with lots of information.
I look forward to your posts 👏🏼

There was another Tattler who chatted to Makdad and went to the restaurants too. I hope they’re ok because I haven’t heard from them in ages. I’ve forgotten their name.

Did you by any chance have a chat with the hubby? That would be interesting 😬

Reactions: 9
Why did she block you?
Because I sent her a msg saying what’s it like not be makdad bestie 🤣

Well hello new member with lots of information.
I look forward to your posts 👏🏼

There was another Tattler who chatted to Makdad and went to the restaurants too. I hope they’re ok because I haven’t heard from them in ages. I’ve forgotten their name.

Did you by any chance have a chat with the hubby? That would be interesting 😬
He said hello he’s actually very polite they got my order wrong so he came over and knocked 20% off ! She wasn’t very nice tbh

Someone pls post her latest grid post !!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

Well hello from hinchys thread, just getting self seated for another thread of entertainment ☕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Well hello from hinchys thread, just getting self seated for another thread of entertainment ☕
Oh well pull up a chair my lovely. Hope you haven’t got high blood pressure cos Grim Fanny will have you bleeping raging at some of her antics! Not least the latest of a tend miscarriage on the same day as Jessie J!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
She said about watching Hollywood Hinches stationary Saturday last week but that was when she was off the gram having suffered a miscarriage.

Reactions: 4
Omg how’s she even walking around so much after a miscarriage ??
Supposedly suffered a miscarriage on Friday, posted Jessie Jo’s post with tiny ‘2 Jessie’s in one day’ then posted in Primark on Monday morning about some cheapo boots. Was called out on here so then spent the rest of the week doing shaky voice stories full of anxiety, never quite admitting to a miscarriage but hinting and alluding to it. Even a post about loss by her Frenemy Saira couldn’t crack her.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Been up 2 hours and only got 190 likes and 26 comments so far. Yet she has 20.8k followers? Make it make sense Grim Fanny. Either that or no-one can be bothered with her these days. Such a fake fucker.
And she's used a hashtag from one of those follow for follow groups... If you look there's normally one on her grid posts that's got bad spelling (like a double letter where there should only be one) and when you click it there are loads of posts in the last 24 hours that they all have to like each others posts

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She can't even get 500 likes. Hinch has replied to her though and she's pinned her comment LOL. It does make me laugh that she refers to her as "Soph" / "Sophie" as if she knows her personally LOL. When will this instahun trend end?

Reactions: 14
Of course hinch replied they all tag her to get attention they also edit the post where the photo is and it says tag people jessie will be creaming her knickers !! If she’s so close with Solomon why did she not apply to her series of sort your life out ? Stacey would have a field day but I hardly think those kids have toys

• Haha
Reactions: 11
"I'll try and take you with me where I can". She is like a broken record, and a shite one at that.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.