Glam fairy cleans #6 shops for crap in all different sizes, then goes and steals the poor Chefs prizes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loads of work stuff to do in town?? What could she possibly have to do? She’s supposedly the #bosslady of 4 restaurants, what ‘work stuff’ would she need to do in town?
But so, so busy but IF she goes anywhere fun she’ll take us. That’ll be a tat shop or primark then. She’s nothing if not predictable our Afsana is she? 😂
Miscarriage totally forgotten about now then.

She’s just got no vocabulary has she? I looove that, I looove the details, sooooo cute, looovely gift.
If someone bought be a giant heated slipper for Xmas I’d be fuming! Behave Jessie 😱

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
If you were that busy you wouldn’t be chatting tit into your phone
When she says worky things to do actually means she's going around the shops. What would she need to be doing? Stick would be delivered direct to restaurants...emails invoices couldn't be done while walking around shops..she is so predictable. Imagine saying you're against the clock yet filming every item im the middle isles. Shes a laughing stock

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has she got no respect for saira and in the years Theve been friends online why have they never met I think deep down saira depises jessie I also believe she talks behind Jessie’s back about her to others saira might be dull but she’s authentic she’s not there for the numbers how did jessie jump to 20.8 hasn’t she admitted to buying followers in the past

Reactions: 9
I really hope social see that !

Jessie don’t you dare sing for Arthur when you clearly despise your own boys

• Heart
The best thing jessie can do is delete instagram and become the real Afsana she actually has so much potential why does she wanna be a duplicate of hinch

Reactions: 5
"The calm before the storm".....she means it's Tuesday night so it's tribute night like every other week. Get a grip woman.

• Haha
0466FE8F-7712-407A-8BD6-D281A5781BB4.png

Sorry but has Mrs Hinch’s husband started singing in restaurants 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh god, he’s another terrible tribute act! Did you see him trying to do Bubles signature dance moves? He looked like he was having a seizure! 😂

Battling through the trauma and anxiety eh babes? 😂😂😂😂😂
Buble? I thought he was Robbie Williams.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh god, he’s another terrible tribute act! Did you see him trying to do Bubles signature dance moves? He looked like he was having a seizure! 😂

Battling through the trauma and anxiety eh babes? 😂😂😂😂😂
That side eye makes me want to vom.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s definitely making sure everyone knows she was part of donating to Lee! A story and comment and commenting it on his post. Narcissistic!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.