Glam fairy cleans #6 shops for crap in all different sizes, then goes and steals the poor Chefs prizes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she had a free day yesterday and instead of taking her kids out she instead walked around b&m. No words

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tell us you read Tattle without using the word Tattle. We aren't toxic Jessie, we're just not stupid enough to see through your tit.

Reactions: 12
She spouts that she wants to punch her husband in the throat...she kicks a laundry basket open with her foot and says think about it being someone's head and gets called out for it and then calls the people pulling her up on this toxic? The same person who took pictures of her elderly neighbours in their own garden and made out they were engaging in sexual activity for for a laugh for her Instagram content. If that were my parents or grandparents I would take her to the cleaners and make sure everyone knew what she does. I am most of us on here are not horrible nasty people. We are simply trying to raise awareness on how someone should not be allowed to conduct themselves in the way she does. Her neighbours still need to see how she publicly shamed them and they have no idea. She needs to stop playing the victim and take accountability for her cruel actions. Its not enough for her to do it to her family she has to go in on neighbours strangers ect.

Reactions: 14
She spouts that she wants to punch her husband in the throat...she kicks a laundry basket open with her foot and says think about it being someone's head and gets called out for it and then calls the people pulling her up on this toxic? The same person who took pictures of her elderly neighbours in their own garden and made out they were engaging in sexual activity for for a laugh for her Instagram content. If that were my parents or grandparents I would take her to the cleaners and make sure everyone knew what she does. I am most of us on here are not horrible nasty people. We are simply trying to raise awareness on how someone should not be allowed to conduct themselves in the way she does. Her neighbours still need to see how she publicly shamed them and they have no idea. She needs to stop playing the victim and take accountability for her cruel actions. Its not enough for her to do it to her family she has to go in on neighbours strangers ect.
I believe 😉 that her neighbours have seen the images 🤔

• Heart
um, so she's implying that she's had a miscarriage and is grieving yet last night she refers to her children as crotch goblins and yesterday she avoiding them by going round fondling things. I smell BS
She really is a vile piece of tit, it's an insult to anyone who has ever had a miscarriage, back insulting her family and fingering tat in b&m in a second

Reactions: 14
So she only buys cleaning products as and when she needs it! Jesus the amount of air fresheners and toilet bits she has shown tonight must mean she has some horrendous stinky bathroom issues in her house. I mean I’m sure it wasn’t that long ago she got toilet freebies and has shown some she’s bought. 💩💩💩💩💩 stinkers

Yesterday she said she spent £160 in there. She's just shown about £60 worth of stuff. Got to have a good memory to be a good liar.

Reactions: 9
As if she is only buying when she needs it and has stopped hoarding. There’s no way she has gone through all that stuff she had in her ‘narnia’/shrinetomrshinch. I don’t know how many of you were following when she showed videos of them creating that section of her house for her to store her cleaning products but she had large baskets filled with stuff on two rows of shelving. There must have been at least 30-40 baskets easily.

Reactions: 9
As if she is only buying when she needs it and has stopped hoarding. There’s no way she has gone through all that stuff she had in her ‘narnia’/shrinetomrshinch. I don’t know how many of you were following when she showed videos of them creating that section of her house for her to store her cleaning products but she had large baskets filled with stuff on two rows of shelving. There must have been at least 30-40 baskets easily.
Yeah, there is no way she has emptied all those baskets as she rarely cleans 🤣

I’m so close to messaging her to tell her to stop touching everything!! It’s disgusting

Reactions: 15
She's back to her usual self then.....greasy hair an all.....

Those grabby bloody hands. If you love it, pick it up, put it in your basket, and move on. You don't need to touch everything.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Yesterday she said she spent £160 in there. She's just shown about £60 worth of stuff. Got to have a good memory to be a good liar.
Good job you reminded her about her tit lie so she could quickly come up with another one!
She pathetic.
does she think spending £160 in B&M is somehow aspirational? Or is she just liying to showoff and make out she’s got money to burn? We’ve seen your house and cars and clothes Jessie love, we know your not loaded, despite trying to make out you are!

Wow, she’s chipper this morning isn’t she? Almost like her trauma act has been dropped now 🤔🤥

She really, really needs to give it up with the Hinch stuff, she’s not gonna be friends with you Jessie!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Used to stand in the Krispy Kreme factory and eat donuts off the conveyer belt Jessie, you’re so full of tit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Used to stand in the Krispy Kreme factory and eat donuts off the conveyer belt Jessie, you’re so full of tit 😂
Does she think no one knows how manufacturing plants work? That random non workers can pick food stuffs off a working conveyor belt, disregarding health and hygiene regulations? She’s a full on Walter Mitty! ThE KrIsPY KrEmEs WeRN’t FrESh 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.