Glam fairy cleans #6 shops for crap in all different sizes, then goes and steals the poor Chefs prizes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to speak about her family in the way she does to people she's never met and never will meet. Imagine telling strangers you love them like she does and how proud she is of them??? JESSIE maybe talk that kind of talk to your hard working husband...your 3 boys that clearly don't get your attention that they deserve and to makdad because without him you wouldn't have holidays to Switzerland nor would you be able to spend so much time and money(your husbands) without him.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Sheโ€™s up MissGreedys ring now as well as Hinch and SS ๐Ÿ™„
Another collection for her to order, show off then return, never to be seen again ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Love you ๐Ÿคฎ she only started following Greedy yesterday and doesn't look like Greedy follows her. I'm so embarrassed for her. Sit doon and get some class hen ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Just when I thought I couldnโ€™t dislike her any more, she starts talking with her mouth full, just no need

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Love you ๐Ÿคฎ she only started following Greedy yesterday and doesn't look like Greedy follows her. I'm so embarrassed for her. Sit doon and get some class hen ๐Ÿ™„
I am DYING for her.

She only started following her yesterday and yet she commented on her post as if theyโ€™re besties and said โ€˜love youโ€™. And Greedy doesnโ€™t even follow her back. ๐Ÿ˜‚ Greedy must be like who the duck is this tho? Pure cringe! ๐Ÿฅด

• Haha
Reactions: 13
โ€œSorry but can we just?!โ€
I canโ€™t stop watching the way she is attacking that jacket potato whilst holding that cutlery in such a weird way! Never seen anything like it in my life!! Iโ€™m lost for words. o_O

Also, face filter didnโ€™t reach her hands and you can see how hairy her knuckles are.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Not gonna lie, I tried holding my knife and fork like that eating my dinner and could I duck manoeuvre them! Thought I was gonna starve. Mr runforestrun looked at me like Iโ€™d lost my mind ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
NOBODY ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป WANTS ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป TO ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป SEE ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป YOU ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป TALK ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป WHILE ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป YOU ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป ARE ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป EATING ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป YOU ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป DIRTY ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป witch

As mentioned above, who holds cutlery like that??? Although I suppose when you have a severed finger with SeVerED nErVeS what can you expect ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

What the actual duck???? ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
Iโ€™ve said this before but when she films clothes and stuff Iโ€™m sure the severed finger is the other hand. Anyone have screenshots?

Left and and right hand ๐Ÿค”
70F440A3-30E7-4ECA-B218-8F949B82D1AD.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Why does she never cook any food herself. Sheโ€™s always getting food from other places: the restaurant, the cafe next door, meal deals from Tesco, sushi, McDonaldโ€™sโ€ฆ..

Reactions: 9
Why does she never cook any food herself. Sheโ€™s always getting food from other places: the restaurant, the cafe next door, meal deals from Tesco, sushi, McDonaldโ€™sโ€ฆ..
Sheโ€™s a lazy cow? ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
I mean, sheโ€™s cooked a few times, weโ€™ve had the purple chicken dish, the severed finger while opening a bag of frozen chips dish and last week the oil and salt fried rice n prawn dish.
She could do so much better if she made a bleeping effort.
but yeah, sheโ€™s just bone idle at heart, too busy playing at being a #bosslady and trawling round cheap shops to cook decentmeals, clean her house and put out decent content.

Whatโ€™s worse than a terrible Freddie mercury tribute act I hear you ask?? Why a terrible Freddie mercury tribute act singing Christmas songs of course ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I mean, sheโ€™s cooked a few times, weโ€™ve had the purple chicken dish, the severed finger while opening a bag of frozen chips dish and last week the oil and salt fried rice n prawn dish.
She could do so much better if she made a bleeping effort.
but yeah, sheโ€™s just bone idle at heart, too busy playing at being a #bosslady and trawling round cheap shops to cook decentmeals, clean her house and put out decent content.

Whatโ€™s worse than a terrible Freddie mercury tribute act I hear you ask?? Why a terrible Freddie mercury tribute act singing Christmas songs of course ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ
He absolutely murdered that song ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why the duck is the Freddie Mercury takeoff singing Shakin Stevens Merry Christmas Everyone? duck me the mind boggles at those tribute nights. ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ Weidest combination EVER.

• Haha
I think the discrepancy with her severed finger might be the front/ rear camera? If it was nerve damage would it not be a case of you can either bend it or you canโ€™t, her injury is so intermittent and it is not as if it was in a splint for months so she is used to not bending it. I have never seen anyone drag out an injury for so long. She is fascinating ๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jessie J has put a post up regarding her miscarriage. Letโ€™s see what Afsana has to say (she didnโ€™t appear to have liked or commented when I saw it).

Reactions: 5
Jessie J has put a post up regarding her miscarriage. Letโ€™s see what Afsana has to say (she didnโ€™t appear to have liked or commented when I saw it).
What a fantastic post by Jessie J. Heartfelt and emotional. Sheโ€™s certainly not bounced back after a week of shaky voice posts and primark shopping trips has she?
Hang you head in shame for piggybacking this womanโ€™s tragedy and grief for your own gains Afsana, I sincerely hope karma catches up with you, very soon.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
I still laugh about her seriously thinking that trolls were going to be found out. All the insta huns were loving it. Shows how thick they all are. She won't mention this site as her followers will come on here and she'll be called out.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.