Glam fairy cleans #6 shops for crap in all different sizes, then goes and steals the poor Chefs prizes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread!
Winning title by ME! Not the chef! If you could all send round my trophy so I can spin to ABBA with it held aloft I’d be most grateful!

Quick recap-

The massive haul from Primark was eventually revealed after a good 3 weeks wait. However as one eagle eyed tattler pointed out it was in the brand new style bags from Primark. Needless to say it was all dull, drab coloured cheap rubbish. Along with some £20 plastic boots she loooved.
However, that haul will all have been returned by now.

We then had the reveal for her eldest sons bedroom. Was it gamer themed? Footy themed? Bright and trendy for a teenage? NO, it was an identical replica of her room, which is a wish replica of Hinches room. The poor kid didn’t even manage to get a full size radiator, and two of his bed drawers won’t open because of it. Grim also hadn’t managed to wash the grotty light switch.

Biggest news of the week was the exciting night at the BCA curry awards! Grim told her followers she was nervous and scared, but Makdad’s live showed this to be untrue. Great news! The chef from her Husband and Makdads restaurant won! However Grim got her grubby mits on it (complete with ET finger) and the poor chef never saw it again.
The next day we were treated to Grims Oscar acceptance speech live from her car! Never has there been a more genuine and heartfelt thank you for the chefs her award.

fill in any blanks lads, and welcome to a brand new thread ♥

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Wtf is in that glass mug in her post? Lots of comments showing you some lurveeeee Jessie you twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That’s it Jessie, you make your bed and iron the covers so your room looks nice and tidy, never mind your kids ones. Selfish twit 🤬

Im still chuckling every time she calls it her middle sons room, it’s only a 3 bed house so it’s obviously the middle and youngest room. But if she keeps saying middle son it sounds like there’s more rooms doesn’t there? 😂

Reactions: 12
Her post has been up 3 hours and has got just over 130 likes. All these women promoting a notebook is just odd.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A book to write a list of jobs to do in your home, but to never actually do any of them, Like what's the point!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just over 20k followers. New Post has 8 comments. 163 likes.
Yep. Not exactly life changing is it?

Screenshot_20211114-170207_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sad to see the youngest child clearly fed up with his mother and her phone.
Why do we never see any other rooms clean and tidy? Where’s the party shed update?
I'm sure the other day she said (before the scrub daddy arrived) that she had two lots of ‘happy post’ - where is that? Did I miss it?
Why was she like a deluded freak showing her ugly coats at midnight the other night? She really doesn’t give two shits about her kids does she. Instagram first kids behind that. I’m not sure if they are even second.
I feel like she’s falling way behind some of her so called insta friends. She seems to just have the dregs associate with her regularly.

I do feel like booking a ticket though. I would have such fun 🤣🤣 worth a tenner just to put the thought in her head of who might be there 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Love it that she hasn’t been chosen for the ‘Shine squad’ I’m sure she turned the honour down, I mean she’s such a busy boss lady.
Great recap to the thread 😊 thank you.

Reactions: 10
Sad to see the youngest child clearly fed up with his mother and her phone.
Why do we never see any other rooms clean and tidy? Where’s the party shed update?
I'm sure the other day she said (before the scrub daddy arrived) that she had two lots of ‘happy post’ - where is that? Did I miss it?
Why was she like a deluded freak showing her ugly coats at midnight the other night? She really doesn’t give two shits about her kids does she. Instagram first kids behind that. I’m not sure if they are even second.
I feel like she’s falling way behind some of her so called insta friends. She seems to just have the dregs associate with her regularly.

I do feel like booking a ticket though. I would have such fun 🤣🤣 worth a tenner just to put the thought in her head of who might be there 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Love it that she hasn’t been chosen for the ‘Shine squad’ I’m sure she turned the honour down, I mean she’s such a busy boss lady.
Great recap to the thread 😊 thank you.
I would love to go but live miles away in the north!
mid it only took her 5 minutes to dry her hair with that brush she’ll maybe wash it more often now, here’s hoping anyway!

Surely the party shed must be finished by now, but no reveal? Very strange as she loves a good brag.

That kid must be bored out of his mind with no proper toys to play with. Her house isn’t homely in any way, andso far she’s made 2 out of the 3 bedrooms even worse. Hopefully the other two will have bunk beds and bright colours and personality in their room!
I’m still amazed these brands send her stuff. She wouldn’t influence me to buy anything!

Totally forgot the infamous DV story from the recap!
#tattleneverforgets

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Her post has been up 3 hours and has got just over 130 likes. All these women promoting a notebook is just odd.
And they’re all tagging Mrs Hinch in their comments, like as if she will see it or gives a tit, the bunch of bleeping freaks 🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ah, what a lovely picture with such a lovely book 🥴 BUT what is in that mug!? The sides, the rim of the mug is so unclean. I would not have put that up as a grid post. We have enough of it on her “good morning everyburdy” posts as it is. The coffee looks like dirty, frothy, dishwater.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She would of got more likes on a grid post if it was about rememberance day, but that had no significance to her! twit

Reactions: 8
I’m sure none of us would ‘troll’ her for saying she’s glad Isa is at nursery, at least when he’s there he’ll have toys to play with and won’t have his dummy in.
Also, please forgive me, but I couldn’t cope with him either, she’s made him into a bit of a little hole tbh 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m sure none of us would ‘troll’ her for saying she’s glad Isa is at nursery, at least when he’s there he’ll have toys to play with and won’t have his dummy in.
Also, please forgive me, but I couldn’t cope with him either, she’s made him into a bit of a little hole tbh 🙈
Yes!!! 😂 he’s seems like one of they kids who would keep coming up to you in soft play and not leave you alone 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yes!!! 😂 he’s seems like one of they kids who would keep coming up to you in soft play and not leave you alone 😂
YES! Or the one looking back at you in a cinema or similar who won’t look away!
Plus, he’s 4, he could do with being in nursery full time I’d say, keep him stimulated and keep him off his dummy for longer! But she won’t pay the extra probably.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Isa is an annoyance there I said it for you all but he is only a reflection on her tit parenting.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.