Glam fairy cleans #6 shops for crap in all different sizes, then goes and steals the poor Chefs prizes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Run for seen your amazing at name threads

Jessie how can you sit there and sing for Arthur yet promote violence ? Double standards much Beldray are mortified spoke to them on chat and Addis joy of clean minky and scrub daddy jessie your finished makdad was a bit surprised about that miscarriage it’s unheard of caught out in your own web of lies - your finished -

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Premonition for tonight’s stories: forgot to buy the Christmas jumper she went to Tesco for, had to go back. Bought the coat she was banging on about.

In reality she probably bought everything at the same time but has to make everything a bit more dramatic for Instagram ofc

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Premonition for tonight’s stories: forgot to buy the Christmas jumper she went to Tesco for, had to go back. Bought the coat she was banging on about.

In reality she probably bought everything at the same time but has to make everything a bit more dramatic for Instagram ofc
Notice she got in about the Canada goose coat she started wearing ‘so expensive’ 🙄
duck off Jessie, so you’ve got a fancy coat? Big wow, you’re still a vile creature who lives in a shithole. Spend your money making your house clean and tidy instead of wasting it on tit! You can’t polish a turd, you buy all these tat trinkets to go on dead old lady furniture. Get your priorities straight!

Jessie how can you sit there and sing for Arthur yet promote violence ? Double standards much Beldray are mortified spoke to them on chat and Addis joy of clean minky and scrub daddy jessie your finished makdad was a bit surprised about that miscarriage it’s unheard of caught out in your own web of lies - your finished -
Oh well, I expect a woe is me, anxiety ridden post later tonight then. Or complete silence then a comeback hinting at a relapse of trauma.

Reactions: 9
Just messaged Minky and Beldray. Pointed out that she called Beldray ‘Addis’ which is tit anyway for an ‘influencer’. Also pointed out her DV posts and general vileness.

I would recommend everyone to do the same 👍🏻
I missed what happened with Beldray, please could you fill me in?

Reactions: 2
I missed what happened with Beldray, please could you fill me in?
Badly advertised two gifts from the yesterday. A portable hanger that was in the verge of collapse as shed shoved a load of coats on it. Then said that ‘Addis’ instead of Beldray had also sent her a laundry basket. She proceeded to demo opening it by putting her foot in it and claiming ‘you can imagine it’s someone’s face, I do’.
This was all after claiming Beldray were one of the best companies she ‘works with’ as they let her have time off for the (implied) miscarriage!

• Haha
Badly advertised two gifts from the yesterday. A portable hanger that was in the verge of collapse as shed shoved a load of coats on it. Then said that ‘Addis’ instead of Beldray had also sent her a laundry basket. She proceeded to demo opening it by putting her foot in it and claiming ‘you can imagine it’s someone’s face, I do’.
This was all after claiming Beldray were one of the best companies she ‘works with’ as they let her have time off for the (implied) miscarriage!
Thank you. She's a joke. Will report

Reactions: 6
I think she begs companies to send her things probably plays the victim ! Give it a rest jessie please seek help - makdad on the other hand is very polite there food I’m not gonna lie it’s banging in resturnnt number 4 - but I’ve seen her full on with her turtle necks trying to mix in with the crowd it personally feel she should come of the platform and focus on her recovery get the therapy she needs to move on

Reactions: 10
I think she begs companies to send her things probably plays the victim ! Give it a rest jessie please seek help - makdad on the other hand is very polite there food I’m not gonna lie it’s banging in resturnnt number 4 - but I’ve seen her full on with her turtle necks trying to mix in with the crowd it personally feel she should come of the platform and focus on her recovery get the therapy she needs to move on
I’m actually jealous if you’ve been, the food does look amazing whenever she shows it! Number 4 is samsara where the chef won isn’t it?
Have you actually seen her there? Are you the tattler who went months ago during the #throatpunchgate? 😱

Reactions: 5

We NEED more info....what did you say to Makdad? How did he reply.....I've got my tea (not in an arse licking hinch cup) and I'm ready 🤣

• Haha
No way did she go to the Krispy Kreme factory as a non employee and eat doughnuts straight off the conveyor belt 🤣🤣🤣 bloody hell Jessie, if you are going to LIE at least make it believable. I've worked in food factories and I can guarantee this did not happen, and anyone who hasn't worked in one would also know it's a big fat lie.

Reactions: 12
He didn’t really reply he looked like wtf you on about and not sure but no Ive been on here for a while just never talked about her

I do know she has no partnership in the businesses whatsoever !

No way did she go to the Krispy Kreme factory as a non employee and eat doughnuts straight off the conveyor belt 🤣🤣🤣 bloody hell Jessie, if you are going to LIE at least make it believable. I've worked in food factories and I can guarantee this did not happen, and anyone who hasn't worked in one would also know it's a big fat lie.
This is it with her, she tells the most ridiculous lies! Like totally outlandish ones that normal people know are lies straight away. Fair enough if Boss Man did actually work there, I’m sure he did bring some home, but to say she took them off the belt to eat there and then? Behave Jessie 🙈

He didn’t really reply he looked like wtf you on about and not sure but no Ive been on here for a while just never talked about her

I do know she has no partnership in the businesses whatsoever !
Are you a regular patron of the restaurant? Please don’t say you go on tribute nights 🙈😱😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This is it with her, she tells the most ridiculous lies! Like totally outlandish ones that normal people know are lies straight away. Fair enough if Boss Man did actually work there, I’m sure he did bring some home, but to say she took them off the belt to eat there and then? Behave Jessie 🙈

Are you a regular patron of the restaurant? Please don’t say you go on tribute nights 🙈😱😂
I went to one jackson and never went to one again 😂

• Haha
Oh god he’s the worst. No actually I think Freddie is the worst but Jackson is right up there. They all seem to subscribe to the idea that wearing outfits make them a ‘tribute’ act, regardless of whether they can sing or not. But they do seem to be popular, although I wonder if they have peaked because there doesn’t seem to be as many people go now as when they first started.

Reactions: 4
I would love to know what she does when you seen her there? Does she just stand around or does she wait on tables serve drinks ect or is she in and out delivering takeaways? I'm happy someone actually goes there too see first hand. What did makdad say about her? I would to know if it was the same as when he was told about her before from another tattler.

I would love to know what she does when you seen her there? Does she just stand around or does she wait on tables serve drinks ect or is she in and out delivering takeaways? I'm happy someone actually goes there too see first hand. What did makdad say about her? I would to know if it was the same as when he was told about her before from another tattler.
She does nothing she tried to make out she is friends with the crowds but some get annoyed with you can see it ! Has anyone checked her stories latley

Reactions: 7
So beggy over someone on Instagram. Hinch must be sat laughing her little head off at all these desperate huns on insta lining her pockets. Let's see how many likes she gets....

She does nothing she tried to make out she is friends with the crowds but some get annoyed with you can see it ! Has anyone checked her stories latley
Sorry she just prances about recording everyone? Did makdad say anything about her? Sorry to be so nosey its just that I'm so hoping he gets told everything we say as its only the truth.

She’ll be back in the manky blue dressing gown in a day or so once the hinch one has been returned for a refund.

Have we ever seen her wearing the expensive M&S shacket? Come on Afsana, we know you read here, prove you haven’t returned it.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.