Glam fairy cleans #6 shops for crap in all different sizes, then goes and steals the poor Chefs prizes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Going through so much in silence” hardly silence hun she’s dying to spout her lies

Reactions: 12
God, she’s really fooled her insta buddies hasn’t she 🤢
Well they’re all thick as mince anyway aren’t they? Gushing about her being the nicest, kindest person ever?? I seriously worry for people sometimes, how do they manage to function in life being so dumb?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Has anybody who follows her messaged her to commiserate?? I would be seriously interested to see her reply to a message that did not skim over miscarriage

Reactions: 5
So bossman wants her to help empty bedroom does he know of this alleged miscarriage she is one nasty lying manipulative bleep.

Reactions: 10
So bossman wants her to help empty bedroom does he know of this alleged miscarriage she is one nasty lying manipulative bleep.
Obviously not. The poor, poor man being stuck with that witch.
It’s like a switch has turned this morning and there’s gonna be no more self pity or fake anxiety, she’s just back to normal now. A week was long enough to fake a miscarriage so she’ll be back to B&M tomorrow.

Does this woman not realise she was in primmark the other day and posted it. And now she's making out her husband wants her shifting things from room to room. I doubt very much any husband would ask such a thing from a women who had just miscarried? But she told us all that she didn't want more children and if I remember right her little boy was on about a baby not long ago and she was adamant that it was a no no...but has anyone checked in on her husband to see how he is bearing up after a trgaic loss. I bet anything he wouldn't have a clue what was being spoken about. Shes off her nut and shes more desperate and annoying now than ever.

Reactions: 13
I can’t work out by stories if she’s got anxiety or had a miscarriage. It’s very confusing 🤔 Which is it?

Reactions: 8
I can’t work out by stories if she’s got anxiety or had a miscarriage. It’s very confusing 🤔 Which is it?
I think that’s her plan. She’s not come out an confirmed a miscarriage, just hinted at it and implied. So she can’t actually be called out on it at a later date, because she’s led people to come to their own conclusions. She is making out she has in what she’s posting, but her actions aren’t really those of a woman suffering are they? It suits her to just hint, as everyone has jumped to give her attention and sympathy anyway.
I’ve watched the stories again today and the box of make up ones are so, so strange 🤯

Imagine if any of her followers message her husband to offer their condolences 🤔.

she is a vile vile witch, karma will get her…..

Imagine if any of her followers message her husband to offer their condolences 🤔.

she is a vile vile witch, karma will get her…..
Well, we all know the names of their accounts. Let’s all give our condolences and support on their facebook accounts and their instagram accounts 😌🥰

Two can play that game 😇

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Skipped through her videos, but what was that cringe filming herself putting her make up on and talking to herself? Wtf, why?

• Haha
And she’s back, touching everything in sight and putting it back. Doesn’t sound like she’s wearing a mask either, which is no surprise. 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Are we going to find ourselves in the baby aisle having an anxiety attack?
Oh don’t give her ideas!

The irony of her picking those particular mugs up! ‘If it’s not on Instagram did it even happen’ ‘doing it for the gram’ 😂😂😂😂😂

OMG that tit eating smug face 🤬🤬🤬

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.