Glam fairy cleans #6 shops for crap in all different sizes, then goes and steals the poor Chefs prizes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has spun such a large web of lies and will not address it, absolute bleep of a woman, how low can she go.

Reactions: 11
She’s still running with the miscarriage thing. Or that’s certainly how I read this anyway.
Me too, but she will be dying with excitement over how much attention it’s getting her. The Instahuns will be all over her won’t they? Vile witch.
will be interesting to see how long she can bear to keep this going though, as she’s missing out on her narcissistic talkies while she’s pretend suffering.

Thank you tattle for the content of cooking. Not quite the traditional Indian cuisine we wanted but getting there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
She has the potential to be an interesting account, as has been said in previous threads, but she chooses this angry insta hun persona. I think the cooking has only come because she's had a little fright since JessieJGate.

Reactions: 10
"we're doing this"

Where does she come up with these ridiculous things that she says?!

• Haha
I mean, it’s a start, but how crappy was the filming?? And all the I can’t be bothered, we’re doing it bollocks? She didn’t need that. What can’t she just be normal???? But how much oil and salt did she use?! 😱

Wow, she’s fully going with the miscarriage isn’t she?? bleeping witch!
Isn’t she just? Teary eyed, vague inferences that she’s been in bed for a week (despite admitting going shopping and being filmed at the restaurant) vague “admittance” that she’s depressed and has been very upset about something. What an absolutely awful person

Reactions: 9
Isn’t she just? Teary eyed, vague inferences that she’s been in bed for a week (despite admitting going shopping and being filmed at the restaurant) vague “admittance” that she’s depressed and has been very upset about something. What an absolutely awful person
Using the restaurant to feed the kids for the last week, she does that all the time anyway, so no change there! I can’t imagine that rice dish was for a family of 5? With a grown man in it?
Her Mother must have been babysitting last night cos Boss Man was at the tribute night with her last night. There’s no bleeping way she would have gone to work if she’d had a miscarriage just a few days ago, no way. She was in the restaurant filming, there were plenty of waiters up and down, boss man was behind the bar and to and fro. There is not one reason at all why she HAD to be there last night, except out of her own choice.

Reactions: 15
Hey guys. Just talking about it the other day brought it all back for me so i’ve been lurking. Watched her stories today. She’s lying 100%. You can’t just bounce back from a miscarriage and go to “work”. She looked like her normal self in the pic, filming. And you’re telling me her husband let her go to work after a miscarriage? So many things happen following a miscarriage. You grieve. Your body shuts down. You stop taking calls never mind going on the phone to post on instagram. And she’s talking about “anxiety” while going through makeup? Is she for real? I’m so annoyed. I’m not even making sense but i’m sure you all understand what i’m trying to say.

Sorry but as dry as Sairah is, she’s genuine! And her post, i’m sure, has touched many hearts. It’s not just about the content and numbers for her. Lying her way through. Yes she’s a Mrs Grinch lover but def isn’t someone who is desperate to collaborate and inviting herself to events 🤣

Grim Fanny/ Crapsana. duck off! Nobody wants you.

• Heart
Wtf were those make up box stories all about? Very bizarre. Firstly no one has that much make up that they store it in several humongous plastic storage boxes(only you Jessie) and just why, why do the story, why, just why?

If Instagram people you don't know can get you through a tragedy - wtf?

• Heart
I can’t believe this woman.
shaky voice and barely getting words out while showing a giant tub of make up. Nervous, anxious, shaky wtf??
Then this morning the tit eating grin in back and the bleeping attitude is dripping out of her. So there you go, she’s suffered one of the worst things a woman can, emotionally and physically, but in just 7 days she’s better, because random strangers on the internet sent her messages. That’s it? She’s back to normal now? 🤬
This will be her now, she’s drew a line under it and will forget she ever fucked up. But we won’t!!

@StopRightThere I hope you’re ok lovely? Sending you love ♥

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.