Glam fairy cleans #6 shops for crap in all different sizes, then goes and steals the poor Chefs prizes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know who Saira is, can someone screenshot the post from tonight that you're talking about please!

She seems to be managing ok tonight 🙄

You can’t tell me that walking up and down filming the tribute act is the work that she absolutely did not want to do but couldn’t possibly get out of?! Nah, not Having it at all. Theres someone else filming it anyway as the restaurant page has vids from both people. Liar, liar pants on fire Jessie! 🤥
ETA that burgundy turtle neck is out again, she’s getting her moneys worth out of that! 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I have no words, one of the lowest thing to do lie about a miscarriage, shes really upset me, absolute scum of the earth.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
More talking to the camera. I’m actually astounded how crazy she is. She lives in her own little world

Reactions: 11
So she’s still hinting and implying she’s had a miscarriage, but not actually come out and said she has or hasn’t. Very calculated. And sick.

Still no comment on Sairas post about her loss

Last edited:
I’m so shocked at this behaviour with did she have a miscarriage I dunno wat to write. Words can’t describe it….

Reactions: 7
She’ll have checked on here to see how her non explanation went down and will be panicking now at how badly she has fucked up. Surely even her ‘real’ followers would be shocked and stunned by Mondays ‘bargain boots’ story after a supposed miscarriage on the Friday? Yesterdays stories of poor me didn’t wash because although she claimed she hadn’t moved off the sofa or out of the dressing gown for 4 days, she herself had posted evidence to the contrary.
anyone with half a brain knows a woman who has suffered a traumatic loss doesn’t then piss her pants with excitement over bleeping plastic boots!
she’s an absolute moron

Reactions: 18
She's getting right on my tits now with all this tit. 🤬🤬🤬 She's the Insta version of checking in to hospital with no explanation and all the huns asking what's wrong, pm me etc etc. duck of you fake fanny.

Reactions: 19
Why does she’s always say “I’m okay, I’m okay” hun you’re very far from okay! Get help

Come on then Grim, let’s try again and see if you can stop lying and bullshitting today. Will it be business as usual today shopping for tat or will she be fake anxiety ridden again ‘I’m ok, I’m ok’

Reactions: 12
"I'm ok, I'm ok", "let's try again"....I've had a few days off, has she addressed the miscarriage? I'm not saying she has to, but if you're going to start something, shouldn't you finish it?

Reactions: 9
"I'm ok, I'm ok", "let's try again"....I've had a few days off, has she addressed the miscarriage? I'm not saying she has to, but if you're going to start something, shouldn't you finish it?
Nope! Neither to confirm nor deny. Her mate Saira posted a grid post saying she has suffered a chemical pregnancy so obviously the shade post from the other day was directed at Grim!

Grim was on stories, inexplicably smiling, telling everyone‘I’m ok, I’m ok.

Claimed she hadn’t moved from the sofa or been out of the dressing gown for days, conveniently forgetting about her trip to Primark on Monday!
claimed she did not want to be at work on Tuesday, but had to. Was seen on fb filming the tribute act, by someone else filming the tribute act, so she probably could have stayed at home if she really wanted! 😂
Let’s see what today brings.

Reactions: 11
Nope! Neither to confirm nor deny. Her mate Saira posted a grid post saying she has suffered a chemical pregnancy so obviously the shade post from the other day was directed at Grim!

Grim was on stories, inexplicably smiling, telling everyone‘I’m ok, I’m ok.

Claimed she hadn’t moved from the sofa or been out of the dressing gown for days, conveniently forgetting about her trip to Primark on Monday!
claimed she did not want to be at work on Tuesday, but had to. Was seen on fb filming the tribute act, by someone else filming the tribute act, so she probably could have stayed at home if she really wanted! 😂
Let’s see what today brings.
Why did she "have to".....she is the boss lady, no?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why did she "have to".....she is the boss lady, no?
Gave someone the night off apparently so absolutely had to go. Had ott amateur dramatics outside about not want to be there but had to etc etc. On the restaurant fb there were a couple of lives posted. One was what she must have filmed but the second was someone else filming as they caught her filming too! So she really could have stayed home if she wanted to!

Shopping it is then…

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Without addressing it, which she can’t because it’d out her as a liar, she’s struggling to get past this because whatever she posts it makes her look like a twit, and she has absolutely zero content to give us unless she’s out shopping for tat to return the next day.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.