Glam fairy cleans #6 shops for crap in all different sizes, then goes and steals the poor Chefs prizes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she slapped her face at the end of her stories like Hinch does. Get your own personality ffs!

Edit to Add:
Check out Sairas latest post 👀
Wow! Her post the other day makes complete sense now doesn’t it? How awful must she have felt when she saw Grim posting the Jessie J post just for attention and clout?! I honestly don’t know how she is still following Grim.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Have you read her best friends latest post. That’s so sad and makes what this witch is implying even worse. I honestly have no words 😢

Reactions: 12
Every time I watch her stories fake it until you make it springs to mind. She will get away with it and people will forget.
ow people buy her bull crap lies I have no idea.

Even taking the latest drama of hers out of the equation she is a lying tit. Pure lies constantly.

Go take your fake Louis bag shopping in Primark again 🙄

Reactions: 11
She'll get away with it because let's face it, who is she?? It's not like she is a major celeb that the media will be watching her every move. She is a bored house wife making videos for other bored house wives, who all play the same game so can't call her out for fear of being called out themselves. What a sad little world they live in

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I just want to say I lost a baby at 21 weeks. It was pure hell, going to the hospital giving birth and leaving without your baby.

She absolutely 💯 % is a bleep if she is lying about this......the smirk at the start of her videos really is a big duck you. Wow she has boiled my piss today.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Nah, she’s taking the bleeping piss now 🤬

If this isn’t more insinuating that she’s suffered a miscarriage I don’t know what is. JUST STOP AFSANA YOU SICK WOMAN. You do not get over a miscarriage in 2 bleeping days and be able to go clothes shopping and dick around on the gram about crisps. Nah, not today Satan 🤬
She is slapping the face of every woman who has suffered. She's more evil and unhinged than I first thought.

I just want to say I lost a baby at 21 weeks. It was pure hell, going to the hospital giving birth and leaving without your baby.

She absolutely 💯 % is a bleep if she is lying about this......the smirk at the start of her videos really is a big duck you. Wow she has boiled my piss today.
I'm so sorry that you've been through that. Shes isn't well. No excuse but just unfollow. The more than do the better.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

I just cannot imagine the pain you have gone through. Big hug to you x

Reactions: 5
Here we go. She’s got to work but can’t face going in now. Well they don’t need you there anyway you daft cow so duck off home!
She’s claiming she’s been in bed for 4 days, how did she manage to get to primark then? She’s a bleeping liar 🤥 🤬

Reactions: 17
Is it not a bit of a weird and massive coincidence that her mate goes through it and then she does too? Something not right.

Reactions: 13
Is it not a bit of a weird and massive coincidence that her mate goes through it and then she does too? Something not right.
And Jessie J! Her namesake. It’s just so calculating. I think she royally fucked up posting that last week, I don’t think she meant it as it came across even, but now she’s having to run with it. But because it’s all a lie she can’t keep it up!
God I hope Makdad is at the same restaurant tonight!

Reactions: 9
Just had a look at Saira’s Insta grid, she’s smashing it out of the park averaging over 1000 ‘likes’ on each of her posts, with only 13k followers - and yet Grim Fanny can barely muster up less than 400 ‘likes’ on most of her posts and she’s got over 20k followers.

I don’t follow Saira but from what I’ve seen she seems far more genuine, and that obviously shows as she’s got a genuine engaged audience on Instagram.

Reactions: 12
A message to her husband sending condolences too as if it is so and she has miscarried then it effects the fathers too. Can Anyone local not go there tonight?

Reactions: 9
Let’s hope Makdad drops her in it with her usual spinning around and filming everyone

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.