Glam fairy cleans #6 shops for crap in all different sizes, then goes and steals the poor Chefs prizes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly think she knows just how badly she’s fucked up. The Jessie j post still puzzles me, the tiny barely legible writing, just saying 2 Jessie’s in one day? What does that even mean?
but she won’t come on and clarify anything. And as many of you lovely ladies who have suffered a loss have said there’s no way you can have a miscarriage on a Friday and be shopping on a Monday. Not physically, mentally or emotionally.
It will be very interesting to see how the next few days unfold. I’d bet there’s no talkies cos she won’t want to show her face. Just lots of cup pics, that head she shares off tiktok with his motivational bullshit, motivational quotes and pity posts.
She is a disgusting creature.
for anyone new here are the posts that show her true vile colours.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 13
right, where to start??

1. No one, literally no one has missed "Mr Isa" :sick:

2. Saying how blessed you are that the companies you work with have let you have time off. It's been 3/4 days bub. I doubt they even noticed you were missing. And as a side note, that's not how companies work with influencers, so get a grip. Stop trying to copy Mrs Hinch by saying stuff like that. On another side note about this, no company actually "works with you". This would imply a long term agreement/contract in place. You don't have those. What you do have though, is the attention of a couple of brands who send you free stuff every now and then to act as a free sales rep for them because I guarantee you don't get paid for it. How do I know that you don't get paid, well if you did, your posts about the company's/products would be more frequent and deliberate :rolleyes:

3. Who the hell has slated her for talking on her stories too much? We actually love you chatting tit on your stories bub :ROFLMAO:

4. Why so vague?? why still implying?? Did you or did you not have a miscarriage?? :unsure:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
she won’t answer that she will never answer that - because if she had to answer it she knows she would have to tell the truth and that would ruin her.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Shes doing it... she's actually doing it!!! What a bleeping horror of a woman. I gave her the benefit of the doubt and hoped she would come back, explain she didn't miscarry, was mortified that people thought she had, etc but no.. I have no more words. She is a cretin

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I have never seen someone spout so much bull tit in my entire life.
how she can flit from Playing the sad sack card then BANG into tik tok crisps reviews just shows how fucked up she is.
She bleeping smiles to start with because she’s a liar 🤣🤣🤣
‘the companies she works with’ oh my she’s giving me entertainment today 🤣🤣
What a prize twit she is.
I sincerely hope karma gives her a big bite in her ugly arse. I
I really do think she’s told her family you know I really do - what a desperate cow

• Heart
Reactions: 16
What a disgusting creature, as I said earlier, neither confirm nor deny and then she can’t be proved to have lied, she’ll act the innocent “oh I never said that, someone took one of my stories the wrong way”.

She categorically stated just a couple of months ago, or even less actually, that they were having no more children.

I think she’s seen the post by Jessie J and totally fucked up - and now she can’t back down from it. She’s hoping it’ll all be forgotten about if she carries on as normal.

She’s a total bullshitter. What a nasty piece of work.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Wow this woman really is unhinged. Like many of you I thought she'd come back and turn on the waterworks, but her erratic behaviour is quite worrying. The erratic waffle about a bag of crisps after she's allegedly had a miscarriage, and then the story about the drop kerb (all before she's decorated her house). She really is a cretin. She's given it the biggun that she's jumping back into it in the hope that people will see her as a warrior, but we see through your bullshit Jessie (even that's not your real name). You're trying to make people forget that you implied that you had a miscarriage by piggy backing off someones misery.

Also - the companies you work with - have a day off love, you get a few freebies because these few companies that send you these few freebies probably piss themselves at your erratic stories about how great they are - and the packaging.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
WOW, JUST. bleeping. WOW 🤬
Shes obviously been on tattle this weekend hasn’t she? What the duck was all the smiling about?? Haven’t smiled this much in a long time?? She’s really, really pushing the miscarriage narrative isn’t she? Without actually confirming it. I one million percent don’t believe she had one. I fully believe she would say if she actually had. But she can’t because she hasnt And she knows her family watch her gram now, so she’s just hinting Around it now. I’m bleeping livid, the vile, nasty, disgusting piece of tit 🤬
It’s the same as Mondays boots story, tears and patheticness then BAM a bleeping ridiculous story about tiktok crisps! 🤬🤬🤬
Oh, and one more thing Grim, not one single person has missed seeing ‘mr Isa’ 🙈

Agree with you all. Also the people who watch her stories and didn’t see the Jessie J post must be wondering what the hell she’s banging on about with those first few stories because she’s always so deliberately vague about everything.

Not a single person has missed seeing your child on your stories. Trust me on that.

When she did her crisp stories she said ‘my fellow Americans….’ 🤔 she must have changed nationality on her few days off!

Lastly the ‘companies I work with…’ hahaha like you all have said she gets sent some freebies in the hope she will put them on her stories because these brands just see the account numbers and not actual engagement figures. You don’t get paid Jessie, you don’t collaborate with them, you’re not on the payroll.

• Haha
  • Heart
Nah, she’s taking the bleeping piss now 🤬

If this isn’t more insinuating that she’s suffered a miscarriage I don’t know what is. JUST STOP AFSANA YOU SICK WOMAN. You do not get over a miscarriage in 2 bleeping days and be able to go clothes shopping and dick around on the gram about crisps. Nah, not today Satan 🤬

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Nah, she’s taking the bleeping piss now 🤬

If this isn’t more insinuating that she’s suffered a miscarriage I don’t know what is. JUST STOP AFSANA YOU SICK WOMAN. You do not get over a miscarriage in 2 bleeping days and be able to go clothes shopping and dick around on the gram about crisps. Nah, not today Satan 🤬
unbelievable isn’t she!
The only other thing I can think is that maybe someone in their family passed maybe? Didn’t they rush off somewhere a while back as someone was poorly in the family?
She is definitely unhinged though 🤣
That quote definitely is to make people think she’s lost a child whether it be hers or someone close.

Reactions: 10
She is 1 sick, twisted, vile excuse of a human being. She has turned my stomach today!!! Her Internet needs removing and she needs a long, long stay in a psychiatric unit. Her poor husband and kids. Her behaviour is troubling to say the least. Jesus christ but I genuinely feel this is up there with the lowest act I have witnessed on social media!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She needs to stop with this weird cryptic bleeping rambling tit. It's all for attention to get the huns dropping to her feet and massaging her ego.
If she's had a miscarriage just come out and bleeping say it.
I highly doubt she has to be honest and she's just dug herself a deep hole with the Jessie J post last week. She's a bleeping nut job if she has done this just to ramp up attention. 🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 14
Somethings happened between her and Saira. I reckon she saw the Jessie J post and messaged her to see if she was ok, realised it wasn’t what it seemed and put that post up about lying for the gram and now she doesn’t seem to be following grim fanny anymore. Lucky for her that Saira doesn’t seem the type to publicly call her out, I know I would 😡

Reactions: 11
This lying unhinged bleep said she hasnt been out of her dressing gown for 4 days but hs neem for her booster and primark, if your gonna lie jessie you need to have a good memory ...oxygen thief

Shes absolutely deranged, off her rocker, certifiable. I’m actually lost for words, she’s just trying to be Hinch, talking like her, same mannerisms and I’m so glad I unfollowed her, I only went to look to see what everyone has been talking about. She must have said the words “um” and “yeah” about a hundred times in the endless stories where she said nothing yet tried to get everyone’s sympathy and attention. What a weirdo, if any of her family are watching please take her insta away from her, I’m beginning to think shes got some type of personality disorder, she reminds me of a kid whos acting out someone else’s life to make a reality film to show their family, only I think she believes this is all true, that somehow she has this amazingly fabulous life that everyone is envious of and we’re all desperate to know about. A drop kerb is dull when it’s your own, it’s beyond tedious when it’s someone else’s.

• Heart
The way she slapped her face at the end of her stories like Hinch does. Get your own personality ffs!

Edit to Add:
Check out Sairas latest post 👀

Reactions: 13
Somethings happened between her and Saira. I reckon she saw the Jessie J post and messaged her to see if she was ok, realised it wasn’t what it seemed and put that post up about lying for the gram and now she doesn’t seem to be following grim fanny anymore. Lucky for her that Saira doesn’t seem the type to publicly call her out, I know I would 😡
She is still following her, mores the pity. I think that post Saira put on the other day was absolutely aimed at Jessie. I’ve said it before, Saira may be a boring Hinch and SS stalker type but she seems like a genuine, pleasant woman. Not like this sack of tit. This week will just be the same old tit won’t it? Mug pic with day first thing, motivational or attention seeking crap, her talking tit and being cryptic and rinse and repeat.
notice this morning she said 3rd bedroom and not middle sons room.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Wooooh just saw her stories. She really is crazy isn’t she? Companies she works with? Like what, Primark? 😂 or the curry house

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.