Glam fairy cleans #6 shops for crap in all different sizes, then goes and steals the poor Chefs prizes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So 3 hours ago we got a woe is me post, but not addressing the miscarriage insinuations. Just that she hadn’t felt herself. She obviously hasn’t had a miscarriage, or she wouldn’t have been so vague about it. Then 2 hours later in bleeping primark looking at tit boots 🤯🤯🤯
Un-frigging-believable!
Notice how she’s not showing her face. Is it because her nose has grown 🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was just about to say the nails are off. Her desire to be an Insta Hun is actually really sad. She's piggybacked off someone else misery and its backfired massively.

Reactions: 13
That women needs serious help. Never have i known anyone to be so calculated. The jessie j post was all about her but I don't understand as she was saying no to more kids a few weeks ago and if she was pregnant then I've never seen a woman get on the scales and post they have put on weight. My bet is the weekend had been spent having to sort things for the work going on outside and shes been with her husband constantly so unable to post anything.

Reactions: 11
It’s absolutely disgusting that she’s implying she had a miscarriage on Friday and back in bleeping Primark on Monday. I’m raging. There will be some women following her that have actually suffered miscarriage, and she’s apparently over one in a weekend and feels up to shopping again today. 🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
It’s absolutely disgusting that she’s implying she had a miscarriage on Friday and back in bleeping Primark on Monday. I’m raging. There will be some women following her that have actually suffered miscarriage, and she’s apparently over one in a weekend and feels up to shopping again today. 🤬
THIS! This has hit the nail on the head. Thank you! Miscarriage is NOT A JOKE! You don’t just get over a miscarriage in a few days and the be able to go to Primark? Then be in shock mode because a pair of boots cost £9! She needs to get her priorities in order. It’s really upset me and I know i’m not alone.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I bled for about 2.5 weeks when I had a miscarriage. Took me months to recover. She’s a bleep if that is what she is suggesting and she is lying about it

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I never thought id say this but she is a bigger bleep than hinch, I suffered with two miscarriages and I’m still not over them years later and I certainly wasn’t out shopping two days later, if she’s lied about this and her family find out……bleeping wow.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
My heart breaks for you ladies who have suffered a loss. I can’t imagine the pain and headache. Then for a twit like Grim to make out she has suffered, on the back of a weight loss story and story about never having another child, just turns my stomach and enrages me.
I think this is actually worse than the DV post actually, this is something that’s affected thousands of ladies and she’s using it, and a celebs heartbreaking post, for clout and attention. She’s a sick duck 🤬

Reactions: 10
There’s so much I want to say on what she’s done but I can’t do it eloquently enough to convey my true feelings.
She’s a bleep is the best way I can put it.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I wonder if people have actually messaged her today, since she was waving the boots around in Primark because she’s gone quiet again. If her genuine followers are calling her out she needs to do/say something quick or her Insta career is over. If she’s lied purely for engagement she is the absolute lowest of the low and I can’t see any of her so-called best bubs sticking by her. If she is questioned I dare her to say that they’re all trolls who have messaged her 😡

Reactions: 8
I am fortunate enough to say I have never suffered the pain of a miscarriage however I can imagine if I had I wouldn’t have wanted to be out shopping the next day or two afterwards. I would imagine psychically the bleeding and/or pain would make me want to stay home and not be gallivanting around the shops.

I am fortunate enough to say I have never suffered the pain of a miscarriage however I can imagine if I had I wouldn’t have wanted to be out shopping the next day or two afterwards. I would imagine psychically the bleeding and/or pain would make me want to stay home and not be gallivanting around the shops.
Exactly. I haven’t either but there she was, 2 hours after her pity party post gushing about cheap boots. Then nothing since. She must have been reading on here today to realise how utterly tone deaf her posts have been today, that’s why she’s gone silent again.
she can’t come out and address it either because we know now that Bossman and Makdad follow her insta now (that’s why her insta changed completely after a rattler paid a visit to the restaurant and spoke to Makdad). So she can’t come out and mention a miscarriage so all she can do going forward is either make vague references to it like this morning or completely ignore it and I’m carry on as if nothing has happened. I think she will be hard faced enough to brazen ot out like she never posted Jessie j post and carry on as usual.

Reactions: 7
I reckon she’s read the room, realised how much of a giant c**t she’s been and gone quiet again. Like many of you said miscarriage takes weeks to recover from physically and a lot longer mentally. Horrible vile woman she is

Reactions: 9
I’m so sorry to all those who have suffered a miscarriage. I honestly can’t imagine how it must feel. I simply have no words for how she has behaved over this. Just disgusting. 😢

• Heart
Should this be true, heels aren’t exactly good for you after a loss. I feel for any women who’s been through it.

It’ll be theme night tomorrow, I wonder if she stays in?

Didn’t someone in here meet Makdad, perhaps they can ask him if she is ok?

Reactions: 5
I'm honestly hoping that she's not lying because that is the lowest of the low. Her story about the boots has me questioning her truth though because I can tell you, as someone who suffered a miscarriage I barely left the house for 3 weeks and even missed a dear friend's wedding. The very last thing on my mind was shopping for anything, let alone cheap boots! I was miserable, bleeding heavily, in pain and physically/mentally drained because all of my dreams, hopes and expectations were shattered. That's why I'm hoping that she's not lying, because if she is it makes a mockery of what myself and thousands of others have experienced.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.