Glam fairy cleans #6 shops for crap in all different sizes, then goes and steals the poor Chefs prizes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her ‘bestie’ Saira put this on yesterday 🤔
I really don’t get this, I does seem like Saira is throwing shade, she does it a lot, but recently has been commenting on Grims posts again. Definitely think there’s a Hinch/SS Frenemy thing going on.
But how long is Grim gonna draw this out for? She’s definitely leading people to believe she has had a miscarriage, but given her weight loss story and saying absolutely no more kids I just don’t believe her I’m afraid. I would genuinely feel sorry for her if she has, but the problem with being a pathological liar is when you do ever tell the truth no one believes you.

Reactions: 17
The post from Saira does describe GFC perfectly. I defo think there is some shade being thrown around. Saira should have just tagged her in it 😂

ps what’s the hats for?

Reactions: 10
I think she’s dug herself a massive hole. If she has miscarried, given how much she posts usually, I would have thought she’d do a ‘this has happened, I’m not going to be on here for a while’ but because she’s said nothing since the Jessie J story and Saira’s post implies she knows something, I’m really curious how she’s going to come back from this.

Reactions: 14
I think she’s dug herself a massive hole. If she has miscarried, given how much she posts usually, I would have thought she’d do a ‘this has happened, I’m not going to be on here for a while’ but because she’s said nothing since the Jessie J story and Saira’s post implies she knows something, I’m really curious how she’s going to come back from this.
I expect it will be a ‘good morning evrrryburdy, how are you? Sorry I’ve been off my stories for a few days….’ looks down sadly ‘it’s been a difficult few days but we move’ forces fake tears back ‘anyway how are you all?……’

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’ve just been thinking this. Unless she comes right out and addresses it, how is she going to come back from going completely MIA?
I agree wit @no flouncing though, I think she’ll come on ‘good morning everyburdy’ sigh, tears, deep breaths, thanks for all your messages, difficult time etc etc.
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, the chances of her having a miscarriage on the same day as Jessie J are so remote. It’s sickening she used that poor woman’s post like she did.

Reactions: 16
I’ve chosen to unfollow Jessie after this miscarriage business.
I will still watch her stories via a third party app because I’m a nosey cow, but I don’t want to be adding to her follower numbers and the perks she gets because of her Instagram following.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
No one seems to be missing her, there's no questions of "are you ok" under her grid posts
Maybe the bots missed the miscarriage story 🤔

Reactions: 8
For anyone who missed her implied miscarriage post it’s here. Sharing Jessie J’s post about her tragic miscarriage and putting (in tiny writing) ‘2 Jessie’s in one day’ . Also, a reminder of how vile she is!
Holy hell. It’s written sooooo teeny i didn’t even notice it. Very calculated.

Reactions: 9
As boring as Sairah is, i loved reading her post and i love that it’s so obviously pointing at Jessie. If she has had a miscarrige, it’s a traumatic thing to go through and I wouldn’t wish it on anyone… but on the day when Jessie J announced it? Really? “2 Jessie’s in one day?” Really? She was absolutely fine the day before. I definitely think she’s lying. She used Jessie J’s post for her own benefit. Just used the picture with no context. Selfish cow with no original content. Someone said they unfollowed her. I unfollowed her ages ago. She trips up on her own lies so many times. I’m making no sense. I’m just annoyed 🤣

Reactions: 12
she will wait until after the school run to do a woe is me video. She needs to make sure her husband is out of earshot first.

Reactions: 13
Thing Is, if she's going to run with this, she has to make it believable and authentic, which she will find really difficult because she is neither. Sad if it's really happened, but she is such a compulsive liar. It will have killed her being offline for a few days....

It’s a very sad situation when someone is insinuating that they miscarried and no one believes them.
I Think I would of been inclined to have believed her if she had just fucked off for the weekend without the attention seeking post she made before she went.
Now we got to have all the dramatic tit.
bleeping hell 🙄
She’s the sort that would even tell her husband she miscarried when she hasn’t.
scumbag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.