Glam fairy cleans #6 shops for crap in all different sizes, then goes and steals the poor Chefs prizes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she saying she's had a miscarriage too today? If that's the case, then that's genuinely really sad for her and her family, but I'm not sure why you'd piggyback off of someone elses misfortune/bad story?

Reactions: 10
I would read it that way yes. But a couple of weeks ago she was saying absolutely no way to any more children. She won’t come back on and explain though. She’s basically done the equivalent of checking into hospital on her fb, ‘you ok Hun’ ‘dm me’
She has hinted at losing a baby before, but not come out and said it

but using someone’s miscarriage for attention on the gram makes her an even bigger twit than she already was 🤬
She does the same about her wedding, posts something cryptic to force engagement.
I thought she'd hinted at miscarriage before too and if she has suffered a loss then I feel for her of course, but this was a weird post and it's coming across as insensitive.

Reactions: 9
Creasing at some of ur comments. She’s quiet today. Clearly super busy with work. She will be back tomorrow being a twit

Reactions: 6
Just re read the Jessie j post. So she’s saying she’s had a miscarriage today??
I'm maybe a terrible person for even saying this but she tells so many lies, her whole life is a lie that we struggle to know when she's actually being truthful. I imagine she even struggles herself keeping up with the lies she tells, not knowing what's real and what's not. It's like the boy who cried wolf. Who knows, maybe she has had a miscarriage but as was said already today she's said no to more children. She loves drama and I'd say loves a bit of grief tourism, so is loving a bit of attention from the huns. Maybe I'm wrong with all this but i don't know!

Reactions: 11
I highly doubt she was pregnant, she was just going on about her weight loss this week the other day so I can’t see that she was.
Just a very crappy attention seeking post.

Reactions: 14
I'm maybe a terrible person for even saying this but she tells so many lies, her whole life is a lie that we struggle to know when she's actually being truthful. I imagine she even struggles herself keeping up with the lies she tells, not knowing what's real and what's not. It's like the boy who cried wolf. Who knows, maybe she has had a miscarriage but as was said already today she's said no to more children. She loves drama and I'd say loves a bit of grief tourism, so is loving a bit of attention from the huns. Maybe I'm wrong with all this but i don't know!
I completely agree. She’s sat there on her old granny couch this morning reading poor Jessie J’s post, seen how much attention it’s getting and thought oh I want a piece of this too. You’re not fooling me Jessie. You’re an attention seeking self centred witch! And god forgive me but an inncocoent baby is the last thing that needs brought into your toxic life!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Her content is as dull as dishwater, she’s jumped on that bandwagon for engagement and to take a few days off because she has duck all to post.

Of course she hasn’t explicitly said she’s had a miscarriage, just implied it, and if anyone has messaged her to say sorry for her loss she will neither confirm or deny.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Her content is as dull as dishwater, she’s jumped on that bandwagon for engagement and to take a few days off because she has duck all to post.

Of course she hasn’t explicitly said she’s had a miscarriage, just implied it, and if anyone has messaged her to say sorry for her loss she will neither confirm or deny.
Laying low today too just to push the narrative. Vile creature. There is no way she has had a miscarriage on the exact same day as Jessie J

Reactions: 8
Came on to say exactly what you guys have been saying. There is absolutely no way that she had a miscarriage the same day as Jessie J, and she's had to stay silent to push that narrative. She reads here and has realised that she's got to keep up with it now she's said it! It will be absolutely killing her that she can't walk around HB showing all the latest shite they have in there, or talking to herself in her car at the earliest opportunity of being away from her husband telling her bots how busy she is with work stuff.

Reactions: 8
Just found this gem on FB, apologies if it’s been shared before. Didn’t she imply that it was just her family that went to Switzerland. Why lie? 🤷🏻‍♀️
She did, but that’s what she does every time they go somewhere.
she’s really running with this miscarriage implication isn’t she?

Reactions: 9
I’d like to think Afsana is having a social media break to rethink her strategy and content - I mean we’ve given her enough tips and ideas.

But in reality I think she’ll be back fingering the tat in B&M and pretending she fits into kids clothes from Primark within a day or two.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’d like to think Afsana is having a social media break to rethink her strategy and content - I mean we’ve given her enough tips and ideas.

But in reality I think she’ll be back fingering the tat in B&M and pretending she fits into kids clothes from Primark within a day or two.
I ageee, and she won’t even acknowledge the jessie j post I bet.

Reactions: 10
I missed a miscarriage implication! Can someone fill me in please?
She shared Jessie j’s miscarriage post and put “2 Jessie’s in one day” then she’s had to delete the Insta app to make sure she doesn’t post and will be back tomorrow thanking everyone for their lovely messages of support (lies) aswell as her miscarriage is lies.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.