Glam fairy cleans #6 shops for crap in all different sizes, then goes and steals the poor Chefs prizes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have had a rare moment of nothingness for half an hour or so and thought I’d make a cuppa and have a proper catch up as I have been away so only have been checking in.
I saw grims story showing some barrier/cones etc and it dawned on me that with all her extension and loft ideas there must be a wealth of information on line re planning applications🤔
So it looks like they don’t need planing for the loft conversion, they got refused a two story extension and have been granted permission for a one story extension, as well as the crossover for the drive. As you can see the door plans for the original layout you can see that there is def only 3 bedrooms currently as I think she was trying to make out she had four?
Also my favourite bit of info was that the area is described by the local council as an urban - developed area - not quite the description of a village 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I’m no planner but does that not say dropped kerb refused? I wonder what the difference is between crossover and dropped kerb?
I believe a crossover is a dropped kerb with some extra strength added to the pavement to withstand a vehicle driving over it.
A dropped kerb is just that.

Reactions: 6
Her arrogance is astounding. Don't most staff get fed whilst working in a restaurant? I have a friend who works in a pub and he gets meals each shift?

Reactions: 10
Her arrogance is astounding. Don't most staff get fed whilst working in a restaurant? I have a friend who works in a pub and he gets meals each shift?
I work in catering and we get fed everyday, it's not just the boss man and boss woman who get a meal.

Reactions: 9
She’s wearing another tatty turtle neck jumper! duck me, for someone who supposedly buys so many clothes she wears some tit!

Wonder why they went through all that hassle of getting that giant concrete slab ‘patio’ if they plan to build there?? Its all such weird timing and shows her crappy priorities. An outside party shed, in winter, and now a driveway before they’ve done their kids bedrooms! She’s stopped mentioning her ‘middle sons’ bedroom now.
I said it was only a 3 bed house, she’s full of tit. I just feel sorry for her middle son stuck in a double bed with Mr Isa! 🙈😂

Reactions: 15
I have had a rare moment of nothingness for half an hour or so and thought I’d make a cuppa and have a proper catch up as I have been away so only have been checking in.
I saw grims story showing some barrier/cones etc and it dawned on me that with all her extension and loft ideas there must be a wealth of information on line re planning applications🤔
So it looks like they don’t need planing for the loft conversion, they got refused a two story extension and have been granted permission for a one story extension, as well as the crossover for the drive. As you can see the door plans for the original layout you can see that there is def only 3 bedrooms currently as I think she was trying to make out she had four?
Also my favourite bit of info was that the area is described by the local council as an urban - developed area - not quite the description of a village 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I’m no planner but does that not say dropped kerb refused? I wonder what the difference is between crossover and dropped kerb?
You are brilliant. I hope Grim is reading this. She thinks tattlers are trolls. Nope, we find the truth. With evidence 👏🏼

Reactions: 12
Another day of doing nothing then. Performers do their own sound checks 🤦‍♀️
instead of imagining how busy you are maybe clean that tit up on the bed?

Reactions: 11
So obvious she asked ‘Shitney’ to give her a shout out. She didn’t even actually say her name, just “the lady” and the fact she shouted out the chef winning an award made it even more suss 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She quite literally says the same old thing every single day. We know when your husband has gone out Jessie, because you take to insta to tell everyone how busy you are...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her account is absolute garbage now isn’t it?
without the rants and tat shops she’s actually got nothing to talk about. I do however find it hilarious that we all know when her husband is around as she does her silent stories, bloody brilliant, such a boss lady 😂
Can we see your middle son and Isas room now Jess? Or will that ruin the narrative that it’s just the one kids bedroom? I don’t think they will be decorating it anyway as it must have been painted when they moved in because it was bright pink on the estate agent pictures!

Reactions: 15
What does she mean by "2 Jessie's in one day" when referring to Jessie J's sad news?

Reactions: 2
Is she trying to insinuate she’s had a miscarriage today too?
I would read it that way yes. But a couple of weeks ago she was saying absolutely no way to any more children. She won’t come back on and explain though. She’s basically done the equivalent of checking into hospital on her fb, ‘you ok Hun’ ‘dm me’
She has hinted at losing a baby before, but not come out and said it

but using someone’s miscarriage for attention on the gram makes her an even bigger twit than she already was 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Wow just came here to say the same. It looks as though she is insinuating she has also recently had a miscarriage.

Regardless of whether that is true she is revolting to even try and take someone else’s devastating news and make it about herself.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.