Glam Fairy Cleans #5 Chip pan hair that never gets washed, still tries to convince tattle she’s a lady boss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god I just came on this thread as I’ve cringed so hard it made me feel ill! She looks bloody awful, cheap, the jacket looks plastic and the fake bag I just can’t stand it, the shades look shite and then she pretends it’s all real! Jesus can she actually SEE HERSELF? Absolutely dreadful! If you want an LV just buy an LV! How can anyone stand there in their plastic jacket and fake bag and tag the brands oh my goodness the AUDACITY

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I find it peculiar how she never replies to comments on her posts unless they're from her bubs but apparently she has all the time on the world when someones questioning her designer bag 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She bought it in 2001......LOL
She’s thick, the leather on genuine LV’s patinas with age. It doesn’t stay that cream colour, it’s goes a lovely dark honey colour. On a 20 year old bag the leather would not look like that. She’s a bleeping terrible liar! 😂

What the duck was that all about this morning?? Only wearing mascara and she’s chuffed? No filter though so that’s a plus. She’s is sooooo boring. Without her rants and aggressive posts she’s got absolutely zero content. And that finger is beyond a joke now 🤬

Attachments

• Haha
The clue is in the title. It's LOUNGEwear....don't have to change out of it when you get home? But you're clean??? What???
Maybe it's just me and because of work, etc. but given that we still have COVID, she has been in quite a small area (those restaurants are small) with a lot of random people, and that she has been working in a place that will smell because of food, who wants to go home and lounge about in the same outfit they've been working in in that situation? 🤢

• Sick
When I go out for an Indian meal my clothes go in the wash when I get home because the smell from onions and spices sticks to clothes and they stink!

I suppose hers may not smell too bad seeing as she’s only quickly running in and out between deliveries to do a short video for the gram.😬

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She should show more of her cooking at home for her family. That would give her some better content and have a direction rather than the drivel she spouts currently 😉

She should show more of her cooking at home for her family. That would give her some better content and have a direction rather than the drivel she spouts currently 😉
I agree, I'd love to learn to add some skills, seems like the perfect thing for her to do as it seems she can really cook! but she's too narcissistic for that, she'd rather try to live up to the instahun lifestyle.

Reactions: 12
I agree, I'd love to learn to add some skills, seems like the perfect thing for her to do as it seems she can really cook! but she's too narcissistic for that, she'd rather try to live up to the instahun lifestyle.
Her cooking looks amazing (apart from the purple chicken incident of summer 21 😂), but she only ever shows tiny clips of it. If she knuckled down and showed herself actually cleaning, cooking, doing the house up etc she’d be on to a winner. But all she wants to do is live a fantasy instahun life of lies and shopping. And it’s boring.

• Heart
Her cooking is only reserved for Ramadan it seems 😂
that’s the only time I remember her showing herself cooking quite a bit

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why has grim fanny got someone else holding bigger jeans up against smaller, she is totally fucked in the head.

• Haha
Why has grim fanny got someone else holding bigger jeans up against smaller, she is totally fucked in the head.
I assume she is trying to show how small she is now and the others are her old jeans. Jessie no one cares, get over yourself and get delivering those take aways

Reactions: 9
Her age 13-14 jeans cos she’s now soooo tiny and childlike 🙄

That finger is ridiculous, I want to snap the fucker off. 🤬

• Haha
Her age 13-14 jeans cos she’s now soooo tiny and childlike 🙄
Seems like she's trying to do a Hinch, as her majesty did a story today on her weight loss, or was "told" she was fat should I say. Such a copycat. Anything for attention.

Reactions: 10
It was such a random thing to post. Was it because we have talked about her not fitting into children’s clothing? Does she think that proves it? Holding a random pair of kids jeans up against a random pair of other jeans, with no explanation for context? Make it make sense!

Reactions: 9
She's only posting stuff as a two fingers to us on here. So much like her idol Hinch. Keep going Gunk Fanny, the more you embarrass yourself the better.

Those two stories were not taken on the same day. On the Isa one there’s a random balloon but on her mug pic it’s not there. She’s probably got a folder full of mug pics to upload 😂
I feel sorry for that wee boy, he literally only has some duplo knock off blocks to play with.

Grim, we are still waiting for the ‘massive primark haul’ that was promised but never happened, the 2 pieces of ‘happy post’ and the bedroom reveal if you’d be so kind to show us please. Also, show us you wearing the kids jeans and the label and we will all shut up about it!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Nice to see you are using a new filter on your face! Finally! Thanks for listening to me bubs, feel special

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.