Glam Fairy Cleans #5 Chip pan hair that never gets washed, still tries to convince tattle she’s a lady boss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I won’t believe her unless she posts a story of her mother sat holding tomorrow’s paper listening to the speaking clock on her phone!

Let’s place our bets for who we think is on tomorrow night at ‘one of her restaurants’ seeing as she’s back to calling them that again now!
1. Shitney
2. George Shiteal
3. Freddie Mercushite
4. Shiteal Jackson
Or possibly a curve ball and maybe she’ll bring back shitele or abshiteba??
Have they had a Garry Barlow act yet?

Reactions: 3
Have they had a Garry Barlow act yet?
No! I’ve only seen the Adele (horrific) once, ABBA once and George once. Shitney is on most closely followed by Freddie then Michael. All of them are tit. How they keep finding punters prepared to part with almost 30 quid each to have their dinner ruined by those screeching, out of tune no marks is beyond me 🙈

Reactions: 5
I won’t believe her unless she posts a story of her mother sat holding tomorrow’s paper listening to the speaking clock on her phone!

Let’s place our bets for who we think is on tomorrow night at ‘one of her restaurants’ seeing as she’s back to calling them that again now!
1. Shitney
2. George Shiteal
3. Freddie Mercushite
4. Shiteal Jackson
She’s gonna get out her best neon leg warmers tomorrow night I reckon 🤣
61D1FBD3-D113-452D-BF04-9F3BCD2F5C8C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Oh dear god! 🙈
Although Titney is on in one of the others as well! Shitneal 🤣Jackson was on last night! It’s rather repetitive isn’t it! Reminds me of Benidorm where the acts just move round a circuit of bars 🤣
9956A357-A6D0-4090-A451-BE83CACC40A8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Although Titney is on in one of the others as well! Shitneal 🤣Jackson was on last night! It’s rather repetitive isn’t it! Reminds me of Benidorm where the acts just move round a circuit of bars 🤣
View attachment 842228
Just saw Shiteal was on last night, had to be for Halloween with thriller 🙄
Elvis will make a pleasant change I’d say. Bet it’s a looky likely of the fat, sweaty elvis in his rhinestone jumpsuit! 😂

• Haha
So yesterday was good/stressful. Then she talked about what she was going to wear tonight, the jumpsuit etc. Suddenly she throws in “unless my anxiety gets the better of me”, just trying to copy Hinch and her Pride of Britain rant. We know she’ll claim anxiety stopped her wearing the jumpsuit when really she’s back to Tesco to get a refund on the £50 tat she bought yesterday 🙄

Meant to add in my previous post, how did she not know her middle boy was off for 2 weeks? That’s odd though, usually only private schools have different/longer holidays. I think there’s more to it, possibly COVID related. If that’s the case the school just needs to send everyone for a pcr test where Jessie went, they get the results in an hour 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
So yesterday was good/stressful. Then she talked about what she was going to wear tonight, the jumpsuit etc. Suddenly she throws in “unless my anxiety gets the better of me”, just trying to copy Hinch and her Pride of Britain rant. We know she’ll claim anxiety stopped her wearing the jumpsuit when really she’s back to Tesco to get a refund on the £50 tat she bought yesterday 🙄

Meant to add in my previous post, how did she not know her middle boy was off for 2 weeks? That’s odd though, usually only private schools have different/longer holidays. I think there’s more to it, possibly COVID related. If that’s the case the school just needs to send everyone for a pcr test where Jessie went, they get the results in an hour 🙄
My nieces are off for 2 weeks, the school lump all the inset days together.

Reactions: 3
Ahh, the classic Solomon (and many others) trick of pretending to write the wrong thing so loads of people message them to point out the mistake and the engagement goes up.
we see what you’re up to Grim.
it bloody says Tuesday right there on your post!!
wait for the “oh I’m so daft I don’t know what day it is” post after the school run

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14

1. Shitney
2. George Shiteal
3. Freddie Mercushite
4. Shiteal Jackson
In stitches 😂😂😂

So shatvis is on next week. I’m a massive Elvis fan I might go 😂

• Haha
Ahh, the classic Solomon (and many others) trick of pretending to write the wrong thing so loads of people message them to point out the mistake and the engagement goes up.
we see what you’re up to Grim.
it bloody says Tuesday right there on your post!!
wait for the “oh I’m so daft I don’t know what day it is” post after the school run
Bingo for you!

• Haha
Her attitude towards her son and infact all of her son's is diabolical! She is really not happy that her son is off school this week, which I do not believe she wasn't aware of! They seem to eat a lot of McDonald's too which given that she can actually cook surprises me.

Reactions: 12
Her attitude towards her son and infact all of her son's is diabolical! She is really not happy that her son is off school this week, which I do not believe she wasn't aware of! They seem to eat a lot of McDonald's too which given that she can actually cook surprises me.
Of course she knew. I don’t get what she thinks she’s gaining by lying about the smallest, inconsequential things? It’s really puzzling.
Notice she didn’t expand on what she’d been busy, busy, busy with as her son was in the car. No talk of work or going there tonight or anything.
so, given that her Mum lives 1-1.5 hours away I take it she will be leaving to pick her up very shortly, you know, to ‘babysit’ 😂
She must think we all came down in the last shower to believe her nonsense!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The way she said “i’m seeing my mum” with so much love, like she hasn’t seen her in weeks, but then changed it to “i’m picking her up” and then repeats saying “i’m picking her up” to confirm it with herself. She trips up on her own lies 🤣 She does it so often and thinks people won’t realise.

So, she picks her mum up every day then does she? When does she drop her off back home?

Someone report her to social services because something doesn’t smell right. Her kids are definitely left all alone at home on the nights she goes to “work” and I do not believe for one second that she actually goes to work to work. She does her little skit in the car and then goes straight back into the house. It’s just on event nights she goes in to reap all the credit her husband and Makdad have worked hard for.

Does she not have any other words in her vocabulary apart from “larve that”? She’s so boring to watch.

Reactions: 12
She’s been so so busy….getting a refund on her hinch clothes and shopping for tit

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If she's leaving those boys home alone at night, then she deserves all the tit that comes her way. I used to babysit for my own sisters whilst my mum worked nights. I was 15, they were 13 and 8. It was hard work. She's a horrible person.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.