Glam Fairy Cleans #5 Chip pan hair that never gets washed, still tries to convince tattle she’s a lady boss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she deleted your comment now?? 😂

She’s obviously never set foot in a LV store if she thinks she can get anything for £175! 😂😂😂
It's still there!!

She was panning round the Lacoste shop like it was a Chanel store, it's clear she has no idea about the finer things in life! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
That LV bag is about as authentic as the YSL one I bought for €25 on the beach in Spain. The difference is, I have never and will never pretend mine is real.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her new post is cringeworthy. I mean, why would you tag those big companies when clearly they are fake! Oh god. And ‘bister’ village? Go back to school before becoming a “big shot influencer” gets to your head. At least learn to spell the names of the places you go to.
The jumpsuit does not suit her at all. I’m sorry. It’s clearly made to wear at home. It’s “cinched” her in the wrong places and she’s pretending to be even more “cinched” by standing like a Wally with her hips popping out so her waist looks small.
She’s lying if she says she fits into 14-15 year old clothes.
And that Happy Wednesday post that she put up in the morning has been put up before. It’s a screenshot.
In fact, her life is a screenshot of other peoples lives.
One more thing, WHY OH WHY is everyone on her grid post tagging Mrs Hinch, Mr Hinch, Stacey Soloman and their dogs!? Am I missing something? Every comment is tagging them. I just can’t get my head round it.

Reactions: 16
That jumpsuit is hideous! A while back when Grinch posed in it, I even thought how unflattering it is, even on a lanky stick like Grinch. It is that awful clingy material that literally shows every lump and bump. It looks even worse on Grim clinging to her hips like that. The bag and sunglasses indoors just look absolutely ridiculous lol 😂
Thanks for the laugh before bed tonight Asfana. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why on earth has tagged Louis Vuitton in her post with her fake hand bag? Does she really think anyone from the company is going to see that? The bag is quite probably a fake but I think she will believe it's genuine. She wouldn't tag the company hoping to be noticed holding a fake designer handbag masquerading as the real thing would she? She wouldn't possibly be that stupid would she?.......

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The clue is in the title. It's LOUNGEwear....don't have to change out of it when you get home? But you're clean??? What???

Reactions: 6
I'm cringing so bleeping hard for her. Bragging about her knock off bag and sunglasses. If she can drop that much on herself then why would you not DECORATE YOUR SONS bleeping BEDROOMS!!! She boils my blood, she's so self centered and narcissistic. I could not imagine buying myself as much as a bag from primark if my children were sleeping in a dead person's bedding

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm cringing so bleeping hard for her. Bragging about her knock off bag and sunglasses. If she can drop that much on herself then why would you not DECORATE YOUR SONS bleeping BEDROOMS!!! She boils my blood, she's so self centered and narcissistic. I could not imagine buying myself as much as a bag from primark if my children were sleeping in a dead person's bedding
She bought it in 2001......LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Someone's said there's a preloved designer bag shop there...she'll be fuming that everyone now knows it wasn't a brand new one! I'm still on the fence as to it's authenticity mind!
Also, who remembers when they bought a bag 20 years ago! Honestly, this woman is hilarious!

Reactions: 13
Someone's said there's a preloved designer bag shop there...she'll be fuming that everyone now knows it wasn't a brand new one! I'm still on the fence as to it's authenticity mind!
Also, who remembers when they bought a bag 20 years ago! Honestly, this woman is hilarious!
Even preloved £175, that’s a big knock down!

I’m inclined to agree that it’s what my husband would call “genuine fake, quality shite”

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.