Glam Fairy Cleans #5 Chip pan hair that never gets washed, still tries to convince tattle she’s a lady boss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Busy doing what though?!
Busy telling people she doesn't know that she's busy. Like if she says it enough, she will convince herself that she's busy? In the same way she calls herself "Glam Fairy Cleans", just because you say you are - doesn't mean you are....

Reactions: 8
Ommmggg no!! Thank Christ “HER” restaurants seem to be dark. Fake sunnies and fake clutch tho hunnayyy

• Haha
Reactions: 11
bleeping state of that!! What does she look like? 😂😂😂
If it’s possible she’s managed to make herself look like a 5 year old who’s got a load of their mam’s clobber on… waddled in the room in shoes too big and struck a pose

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ommmggg no!! Thank Christ “HER” restaurants seem to be dark. Fake sunnies and fake clutch tho hunnayyy
And looking at her hips in that jump suit there is no way she is fitting in childrens clothes. Why lie? She isn’t big, but she ain’t small enough for bleeping mothercare like she reckons!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That jump suit looks awful 😳 it doesn’t suit her at all. It’s 80’s night - her hair looks like it’s got enough grease to fit in to a 50’s greased back hair do 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why does she say she doesn't have to take the jumpsuit off when she gets home? Does it double up as a onesie for bed? 😂 she looks like she's been playing in the dressing up box! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That jump suit looks awful 😳 it doesn’t suit her at all. It’s 80’s night - her hair looks like it’s got enough grease to fit in to a 50’s greased back hair do 🤣
She is a very busy business woman! She doesn’t have time to wash her hair!

• Haha
And looking at her hips in that jump suit there is no way she is fitting in childrens clothes. Why lie? She isn’t big, but she ain’t small enough for bleeping mothercare like she reckons!
The fabric is also clinging to her tum, shame on mrs hinch though for having tescho designing clothes for mostly mothers who are going to have wobbly bits and making it out of such a shite fabric.
Also, I’m not saying Jessie is fat but that fabric wouldn’t flatter Kate moss

Reactions: 12
The fabric is also clinging to her tum, shame on mrs hinch though for having tescho designing clothes for mostly mothers who are going to have wobbly bits and making it out of such a shite fabric.
Also, I’m not saying Jessie is fat but that fabric wouldn’t flatter Kate moss
Now we know why Hinch doesn’t wear any of the shite she throws her name on

• Heart
Reactions: 10
People in the comments tagging Hinch and Soloman saying they need to see this. WHY?? Also is that jumpsuit designed to be worn out as someone has put they want to wear theirs out out too, which to me sounds like it is like lounge wear??? And Jessie why say how much everything in her outfit costs? Bizarre

Reactions: 12
Has to brag of course. Oooo look at me with my 'expensive LV and Fendi'. Give over love. Be cheap knock offs more like.

Screenshot_20211102-183311_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The thing is whenever she has shown tops with a similar cut to that before she’s always said she would wear a long sleeve top under to be more modest. So is she gonna keep that plastic jacket on all night? And the sunnies? She has no style at all!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.