Glam Fairy Cleans #5 Chip pan hair that never gets washed, still tries to convince tattle she’s a lady boss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This chalet belongs to makdad. I’ve seen it posted numerous times on his Facebook going back at least 2 years ago. This is another “group” thing where she’s pretending that she’s paid and planned this out as a special family holiday. It’s not. They are there with 10000 other people just as before. Yawn. 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How the hell is the restaurant tribute night managing to run without Grim there to film it? Shitney is on AGAIN tonight 😂

This chalet belongs to makdad. I’ve seen it posted numerous times on his Facebook going back at least 2 years ago. This is another “group” thing where she’s pretending that she’s paid and planned this out as a special family holiday. It’s not. They are there with 10000 other people just as before. Yawn. 🥱
There must have been something to it, it’s not exactly a destination you’d go to with young kids is it? Unless you were skiing I mean?
Just had a look at they did the exact same holiday in July 2020! Makdad has got pics of Grims husband on his fb and tagged him. Wonder if she was there then? They even did the same helicopter ride and everything! Having looked at Grims fb it seems like it was a blokes trip with no wives or kids. And they did exactly what they are doing now. Helicopter ride, frozen lake blah blah blah. And she’s making out it’s so special 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
How the hell is the restaurant tribute night managing to run without Grim there to film it? Shitney is on AGAIN tonight 😂

There must have been something to it, it’s not exactly a destination you’d go to with young kids is it? Unless you were skiing I mean?
Just had a look at they did the exact same holiday in July 2020! Makdad has got pics of Grims husband on his fb and tagged him. Wonder if she was there then? They even did the same helicopter ride and everything! Having looked at Grims fb it seems like it was a blokes trip with no wives or kids. And they did exactly what they are doing now. Helicopter ride, frozen lake blah blah blah. And she’s making out it’s so special 😂
Just saw Makdad’s facebook. You’re right.
You lot should be investigators. Where is the Tattler who has been in contact with Makdad and fills him in about Greasy?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just saw Makdad’s facebook. You’re right.
You lot should be investigators. Where is the Tattler who has been in contact with Makdad and fills him in about Greasy?
i can’t remember who it was, but I’d love to know if they’ve been since. It really, really rattled her that week in the back of the DV post. Just in case any newbies missed it here is what she posted.

so, it’s basically day after day of sweeping the same balcony scenery and no talking cos she’s with her husband. It’s laughable.

Reactions: 10
She even manages to make a holiday abroad look a total bore…
Day 1 - same scenery, drive, waterfall, lake, shop, pizza
Day 2 - same scenery, drive, waterfall, shop, pizza
🥱😴

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is her husband not Makdad? I thought that was her husband. Is he the real owner of the business then?
No Makdad isn’t her husband. He is business partner/friend (not sure if they are related) of her husband. I think the restaurants get put in different names for tax reasons just google the restaurants on companies house. There is an odd name on one of them who is very young and I can’t link him I yet 🧐🧐🧐 he’s a joint director alongside our Asfana Jessie.

Someone please tell me how to find grims husband or makdads fb 😂
He’s not hard to find once you start checking out the fine dining establishments 😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Like the trip her husband and makdad took year or so ago it ends up in Italy 🇮🇹

Why is this the same break away I wonder...however lovely for the kids and the drive from Switzerland to Italy is supposed to be breath-taking.

Reactions: 6
Like the trip her husband and makdad took year or so ago it ends up in Italy 🇮🇹

Why is this the same break away I wonder...however lovely for the kids and the drive from Switzerland to Italy is supposed to be breath-taking.
That’s really quite weird 😳 I get going to the same place or even chalet but it’s like the exact same holiday. Must be business. Maybe a bit of R & D? Got to be something.
Driving will be amazing however wouldn’t of took three kids for drives that long boring for them.

Reactions: 8
Why the AF is she wearing a mask continuously, but finger fucked and breathed everywhere during lockdown here?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why the AF is she wearing a mask continuously, but finger fucked and breathed everywhere during lockdown here?
Countries in Europe are taking mask wearing more seriously than we are here in the UK. She probably knows none of the people in the shops over here are going to pull her up for walking about not wearing a mask, filming herself and touching anything and everything, probably because they think she's not the full ticket.

Reactions: 10
Like I said before she isn't doing any talking as she's around her husband. She never does even at home. It's laughable. Such a great team them 2 😅😉

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.