Glam Fairy Cleans #5 Chip pan hair that never gets washed, still tries to convince tattle she’s a lady boss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With those horrific Primark ‘juke’ UGGS 🤮
Ask me anything…Why are you so fake on your gram that you don’t even speak on it when you’re with your family?

Reactions: 13
Fucks sake, all those clothes she keeps buying and hoarding and she goes away on holiday looking like a scruff!!!
She doesn’t look as a skinny as she makes out judging by this picture. Notice she’s not wearing her primark kids size jeans

Reactions: 14
She doesn’t look as a skinny as she makes out judging by this picture. Notice she’s not wearing her primark kids size jeans
I thought that. I’m not body shaming, but there ain’t no way them legs are getting in a child’s size in primark. Why lie? It’s so strange

Reactions: 12
Deffo around a size 12 or pushing size 14. That’s exactly how my legs look. I’m probably a bit chunkier though. No need to lie. I don’t get why she fibs so much?!?

They’re home already?
It seems to have been over and done with in a flash, with not a great deal to show for it. Plus the fact they supposedly went into Italy and France means they have been sat in the car every single day. Not a kids holiday was it?

Reactions: 11
why is she always dressed like she covered herself in glue and rolled around in a jumble sale???
makes me laugh how she was treating lacoste like chanel with her filming. That's what influencers do in really fancy and expensive high end stores. She has no clue but bless her heart she tries so hard to be showing off the lifestyle she so desperately wants and falls flat on her face everytime :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:

and this whole no talking stories thing when her husband and family are around is such a red flag

Reactions: 15
Deffo around a size 12 or pushing size 14. That’s exactly how my legs look. I’m probably a bit chunkier though. No need to lie. I don’t get why she fibs so much?!?
💯 I’d love to be a size 12 and I’m sure loads of her followers would be in the same boat as me. Why she feels it’s a badge of honour to shop in the kids section I’ll never know

• Heart
💯 I’d love to be a size 12 and I’m sure loads of her followers would be in the same boat as me. Why she feels it’s a badge of honour to shop in the kids section I’ll never know
Me neither. I mean she’s basically 10 stone. There’s no way she’s fitting in age 13-14 clothes. It’s all very odd the whole weighing herself, kids clothes and the ‘everyone’s saying I’m skeletal’ comment was so strange. No one would ever say that to her, because she’s clearly not.
What’s with the washing machine story? How the mighty have fallen?? Get over yourself love, everyone does washing when they’re home from holidays 🙄

Reactions: 12
Back to the manky rank coffee I see........that stuff could start a nuclear war with the rings it leaves round the top.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh Grim, just accept that Stacey doesn’t like you. All the thirsty posts in the world and pretending you’re best bubs won’t change that. As if she would want to be mates with a nasty, scruffy, fantasy life living nobody like you. Please give it up cos it’s so embarrassing.

Reactions: 14
Why is she acting like those chocolates are something special? You can buy them in Sainsbury's 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.