Glam Fairy Cleans #5 Chip pan hair that never gets washed, still tries to convince tattle she’s a lady boss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s gonna be smug as anything when she comes back isn’t she, thinking she’s got one over on us. But do you know what Jessie, we’re pleased you’re actually doing something with your family. No we’re not jealous because you’re a braggy, foul mouthed, aggressive witch who’s life is a total sham. So there 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She's a walking contradiction. Foams at the gash about Home Bargains and B&M and yet plays pretend millionaire in Switzerland. Bet Tamara Ecclestone is shitting herself.
I reckon they are the poor relations. The others are better off, which is why she is so vile about them. All of this has been paid for by the people they are travelling with. They don’t have a pot to piss in really. You only have to look at the tit hole house to know that

Reactions: 12
She’s gonna be smug as anything when she comes back isn’t she, thinking she’s got one over on us. But do you know what Jessie, we’re pleased you’re actually doing something with your family. No we’re not jealous because you’re a braggy, foul mouthed, aggressive witch who’s life is a total sham. So there 🙄
That's exactly it, im genuinely glad they're away, those boys will hopefully have a great time. Its her aggressive attitude and careless spending of disposable tat that annoys me.

Reactions: 8
Brag, brag, brag....
Look at me on a helicopter ride...
Look at me spending £154 on chocolate...
Look at me in my new coat my husband bought for me...
She can't even live in the moment and enjoy her holiday with her family, she has to post on insta immediately to show off...🥱🥱
What she fails to realise as she is not impressive! She just looks like a tit as we all know the vile human she can be.
I love Switzerland and the weather looks fabulous where they are 😊

Reactions: 10
More fool her spending £154 on chocolate, if she actually did. She is coming across as very braggy and that's not an attractive quality

Reactions: 11
More fool her spending £154 on chocolate, if she actually did. She is coming across as very braggy and that's not an attractive quality
She's so desperate to keep up with the likes of Hinch it's embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her sons get to share a rubbish birthday cake and she spends that on chocolate? Doesn't make sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Her sons get to share a rubbish birthday cake and she spends that on chocolate? Doesn't make sense.
At Lindt too, what a cliché! There’s far better in Switzerland,

At Lindt too, what a cliché! There’s far better in Switzerland,
Like hun, get to Sprüngli. You can get Lindt in Morrison’s. What’s the point?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Where she has gone looks stunning.

Then she ruins it with those ghastly sunglasses. Where do you even buy such a monstrosity?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
SO basic. Glam, witch where?!
Nothing about her is glam…
If it was that lee Herrington home, I could understand the name choice… she at least puts pride into her appearance (and washes her hair!)

Reactions: 7
Switzerland looks absolutely beautiful. I hope the kids are enjoying it, the helicopter ride looked amazing but the driving around looking at waterfalls and lakes and finding the perfect spot for her Instagram posing seems a little boring for younger ones, my two would have been fed up of that after a day of it.

Bragging about how much you’ve spent on chocolate shows just how skint you are Afsana. Spending more than £30 anywhere other than B&M or Primark is obviously a huge novelty for you. I’m on holiday at the moment, wouldn’t dream of listing the cost of what we bought in the airport or anywhere else because it’s really bleeping cringey.

Reactions: 15
She needs to put that bleeping phone away and enjoy her holiday with her family. Grinch all over is this one, just can't keep off the Gram and has to brag about how much she spends.

Reactions: 10
The last time she was away they were all at a waterfall..in wales..they are now at a waterfall...anyone else see a pattern here?

Reactions: 6
Why is the quality of her pictures and videos still so awful despite recently getting a new phone!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.