Glam Fairy Cleans #5 Chip pan hair that never gets washed, still tries to convince tattle she’s a lady boss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im more shocked she's washed her hair than the passports actually being used

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wow!!!
hair washed taken kids away…that ain’t her!!! I tell ya! It’s a mask she’s back home at b&m. It’s an imposter!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
tit lads, I’m having a few days away and been for a potter about and I’ve been in a TK Maxx AND a Primark. I should’ve taken you along with me so you don’t suffer withdrawal symptoms 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
tit lads, I’m having a few days away and been for a potter about and I’ve been in a TK Maxx AND a Primark. I should’ve taken you along with me so you don’t suffer withdrawal symptoms 😂
Only
You will need to bad mouth members of the public, grease up your hair, verbally abuse your partner, talk tit about your kids and family, be disrespectful to your staff, be a complete bleeping ‘look at me how successful am I’ type of person, film your neighbours and be kind poke fun at them, dress in kids clothes, make tit coffee, worship Queen grinch, be best friends with your tend friend bubs, do some really tit renovations and go and have a dance off with Titney 🤣
Then and only then will we have no withdrawal 😉

I’m loving it all so far! I bet a helicopter ride would be lovely over the mountains and valleys. I hope they take the kids in it and don’t leave them out. Be nice if they did some kids activities too so it’s a holiday for them too. Nothing more boring for kids to be stuck in the car.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Only

You will need to bad mouth members of the public, grease up your hair, verbally abuse your partner, talk tit about your kids and family, be disrespectful to your staff, be a complete bleeping ‘look at me how successful am I’ type of person, film your neighbours and be kind poke fun at them, dress in kids clothes, make tit coffee, worship Queen grinch, be best friends with your tend friend bubs, do some really tit renovations and go and have a dance off with Titney 🤣
Then and only then will we have no withdrawal 😉

I’m loving it all so far! I bet a helicopter ride would be lovely over the mountains and valleys. I hope they take the kids in it and don’t leave them out. Be nice if they did some kids activities too so it’s a holiday for them too. Nothing more boring for kids to be stuck in the car.
The kids are indeed in the helicopter along with Grim and her hubby. Grim was on her phone (obvs) as they were getting in the helicopter 🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 5
The kids are indeed in the helicopter along with Grim and her hubby. Grim was on her phone (obvs) as they were getting in the helicopter 🙄
It’s an exciting treat for the kids 😊 I’m glad they went too. Now waiting for the stories on how she’s living the life of a millionaire as she’s an extremely successful business woman - power couple 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s an exciting treat for the kids 😊 I’m glad they went too. Now waiting for the stories on how she’s living the life of a millionaire as she’s an extremely successful business woman - power couple 😉
She’s probably gone over there to sort out her bank account as she’s got so much money! 😂

• Haha
It must drive her crazy that people can see Makdad’s Facebook. She can’t even tell him to make it private because then she’d have to explain about all the lies that come out of her mouth 😂

Didn't her Husband go over just before Covid with Men friends????
To Switzerland??
I didn’t follow her then so don’t know. In her husbands first live yesterday he waved at someone on the next balcony and seemed to know them. Unfortunately I don’t think Makdad is there this time 😢
What were those posed selfies in the helicopter like? 😂
See the MK coat has gone to Switzerland! I saw it in TK Maxx yesterday and confirm it’s even more manly and fugly irl 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Brag, brag, brag....
Look at me on a helicopter ride...
Look at me spending £154 on chocolate...
Look at me in my new coat my husband bought for me...
She can't even live in the moment and enjoy her holiday with her family, she has to post on insta immediately to show off...🥱🥱

• Heart
Reactions: 16
[
Brag, brag, brag....
Look at me on a helicopter ride...
Look at me spending £154 on chocolate...
Look at me in my new coat my husband bought for me...
She can't even live in the moment and enjoy her holiday with her family, she has to post on insta immediately to show off...🥱🥱
its pathetic isn’t it? Absolutely no reason to say how much she spent on chocolate, other than to brag. Does she think that’ll make us jealous? When she lives in a care home with 70’s furniture?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
[

its pathetic isn’t it? Absolutely no reason to say how much she spent on chocolate, other than to brag. Does she think that’ll make us jealous? When she lives in a care home with 70’s furniture?
She's a walking contradiction. Foams at the gash about Home Bargains and B&M and yet plays pretend millionaire in Switzerland. Bet Tamara Ecclestone is shitting herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.