Glam Fairy Cleans #5 Chip pan hair that never gets washed, still tries to convince tattle she’s a lady boss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just catching up and genuinely laughed out loud at that video of the crap plastic souvenir snowglobe thing with emotional music over it :LOL::LOL: if her account is meant to be satire they're doing a great job!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why does she tag Hinch and Solomon in everything. Pretty sure they won’t give a tit about your holiday.
I noticed she said her husband had been there before, that’s been mentioned on here hasn’t it. Hi Jessie/Afsana/grim fairy unclean 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why do they tag Hinch in everything to do with their life's! Like fair enough tag her in her Tesco products or a cleaning story, but why would Hinch give a flying fxxk if you have been on holidays like what's that to do with Hinch! I think it looks sad and desperate and very unrealistic and very wanty and needy. Seriously I would be just embarrassed 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 14
And there she goes, ordering more iconic just for clout and attention from her messiah! It’ll just be filmed for the gram then returned like the first lot 😂
She’s the kind of cheeky fucker to return it for a refund but keep the free gift!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why do they tag Hinch in everything to do with their life's! Like fair enough tag her in her Tesco products or a cleaning story, but why would Hinch give a flying fxxk if you have been on holidays like what's that to do with Hinch! I think it looks sad and desperate and very unrealistic and very wanty and needy. Seriously I would be just embarrassed 😳
Her followers do the same as well, no comment on the post, just a tag for Hinch or Solomon, it’s so desperate 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
The Iconic brushes are rubbish, definitely not worth the price (not that the make up is any better). Honestly my sister was stupid enough to buy them, didn't like them, so after washing them I tried then for a couple of days and went straight back to the Real Techniques and No7 ones I use.

I am beginning to wonder if Iconic is the make up version of the laxative/diuretic skinny teas and coffees. All the influencers are selling it, but not a single one of them actually use it as other than the paid content, every other story or post where make up and/or brushes is seen or mentioned it is NEVER Iconic, yet there are always a silly few obsessive followers stupid enough to buy it.

It's so weird isn't it, it's like me writing a letter to a stranger to tell them I'd been on my holiday or i had bought some toilet cleaner from B&M!

• Haha
The Iconic brushes are rubbish, definitely not worth the price (not that the make up is any better). Honestly my sister was stupid enough to buy them, didn't like them, so after washing them I tried then for a couple of days and went straight back to the Real Techniques and No7 ones I use.

I am beginning to wonder if Iconic is the make up version of the laxative/diuretic skinny teas and coffees. All the influencers are selling it, but not a single one of them actually use it as other than the paid content, every other story or post where make up and/or brushes is seen or mentioned it is NEVER Iconic, yet there are always a silly few obsessive followers stupid enough to buy it.
I bought some iconic makeup after seeing it all over the gram. It’s actual tit. So basic yet so overpriced. The mascara is quite possibly the worst I’ve ever used and the Illuminati and face spray makes you look like the tin man!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I bought some iconic makeup after seeing it all over the gram. It’s actual tit. So basic yet so overpriced. The mascara is quite possibly the worst I’ve ever used and the Illuminati and face spray makes you look like the tin man!
Think of it as taking one for the team 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I cant cope with the cringe I feel on her behalf any more 🤢🤮😅 It's almost like she went on holiday just to show off to the gram and not for her kids.... oh wait....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
18 comments and 329 likes on her latest grid post. After 19 hours 😂 embarrassing considering you have “20,000” followers Afsana

Reactions: 16
18 comments and 329 likes on her latest grid post. After 19 hours 😂 embarrassing considering you have “20,000” followers Afsana
Her engagement is dreadful, usually around 1.6% on most of her posts. And if you have a look through who has ‘liked’ her posts and who comments, it’s the same people all the time, her fellow Insta-hunz.

I had more than 300 likes on my last Insta post and I have less than 1800 followers 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's been conspicuous by her absence today. Boss man must have been home all day otherwise she'd have been out first thing to Home Bargains and B&M to catch up on what she missed while they were on holiday. My guess is she daren't go out spending when he's around.

Reactions: 9
She's been conspicuous by her absence today. Boss man must have been home all day otherwise she'd have been out first thing to Home Bargains and B&M to catch up on what she missed while they were on holiday. My guess is she daren't go out spending when he's around.
No ‘talkies’ for over a week too! How can she still bang the strong, independent boss lady drum when she’s scared to do talking stories when her family are around? It’s so pathetic it’s laughable. Actually when thinking about it most of her talkie stories for the last few weeks are either in her car or in shops. Notably I think the last one she did was when she was trying to convince us her berating her husband was ‘bants’ and she quickly shut up and switched off when her husband coughed nearby! 😂

Reactions: 7
She really does think she is Stacey's best bubs. This is Grim commenting on Stacey's dad's post about his sons birthday
Just quoting myself as not sure why she is congratulating the newly weds when it was a happy birthday post???!!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.