Glam Fairy Cleans #5 Chip pan hair that never gets washed, still tries to convince tattle she’s a lady boss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Months ago it was so easy to find out where she lives as she says sainsburys is at the bottom of her road. So with that and putting in property sold within the area it came up. I would never post her road as I'm not about that and even if I was I wouldn't ever as that's her home and regardless what a awful person she is thats just not on. Anyway in regards to her living with all the elderly community in a rural location I just happen to stubble across those elderly folk meeting for their weekly night out at the bingo at the village Hall.( on the rural road she lives on) How happy do they look😬

Isas results came in exactly the time she said they would, in the dot. Now I’ve had quite a few pcr tests and there’s no way you know when the results will come in, they tell you they take 24-72 hours to come back. I’ve had a couple just under the 24 hours, but never any under 2 like she says. It doesn’t matter whether you’re first in the queue or you live in a ‘village’, they take longer than 2 hours Afsana! STOP👏🏻BEING👏🏻A👏🏻MASSIVE👏🏻LYING👏🏻twit
We can always rely on you Runforestrun for being able to out her lies straight away. I know when I come here to moan about somthing you've already caught her out. Massive kudos 👏

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Months ago it was so easy to find out where she lives as she says sainsburys is at the bottom of her road. So with that and putting in property sold within the area it came up. I would never post her road as I'm not about that and even if I was I wouldn't ever as that's her home and regardless what a awful person she is thats just not on. Anyway in regards to her living with all the elderly community in a rural location I just happen to stubble across those elderly folk meeting for their weekly night out at the bingo at the village Hall.( on the rural road she lives on) How happy do they look😬

We can always rely on you Runforestrun for being able to out her lies straight away. I know when I come here to moan about somthing you've already caught her out. Massive kudos 👏
Oh bless the doddery old dears. See they have their notability scooters too! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I've come here to rant...the people at the test centre must know she's a boss lady and got her results super quick....and isa's came back super quick if memory serves me right. Its as clear as day this woman had never been or Taken any of her children for a pcr test. I'm going to contact her local testing site..or sites because I want her to know that I've checked time scales for returned results. I could just not watch but I want more people to know about what a liar and a covid spreader she is. I've posted in the past I've lost family to covid so like millions of others I'm so angry. I do have a life and of course its going to take me effort to call around but she needs stopping. Who was it that posted threads to her husband again and makdad?
I’m at work. Doing covid tests, so I haven’t seen her posts since the one where she apparently got her PCR result back in less than two hours. Is she now stating that she got it back quickly because she lives in a village? Bullshit! That would probably make it take longer because the couriers who collect the samples probably only go to each location a couple of times a day. It’s rare to get results back same day.
The ONLY way she’d get a result back in less than two hours is if she was either needing emergency surgery or she paid a LOT of money to get a very rapid, pre-travel test done. And I mean a lot of money. The 4 hour tests are about £250 and you have to travel to the test centre for them. The one hour ones are rare and very very expensive.
she’s lying. Very dangerous.

Reactions: 17

Bloody brilliant !
yes it was easy. She was stupid!

Reactions: 7
What were those stories about going to see the tenants at their old flat? Making out not only is she a boss lady but a property tycoon too 🤣 I haven't "followed" her long enough to know where they lived before but I always assumed they rented their old flat not owned it?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
what the actual f*** is wrong with her but a coat from men’s section… even f she didn’t say it it was obv her coat was not ladies one… the fitting is so tit and YES IT DOES LOOK LIKE SHE IS WERAING HER MANS COAT! seriously she needs some help…. that is one ugly coat

Reactions: 9
What were those stories about going to see the tenants at their old flat? Making out not only is she a boss lady but a property tycoon too 🤣 I haven't "followed" her long enough to know where they lived before but I always assumed they rented their old flat not owned it?
I'm sure the tenants are just her husband's brother and wife. So she just visited family then.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm sure the tenants are just her husband's brother and wife. So she just visited family then.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 That's so funny. She is so deluded and an attention seeker and like Walter bloody Mitty. Her life must be so boring to her if she has to make tit up to look half interesting to maybe 6 people 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Havnt been on much but been watching her stories and just wanted to see what you guys have been saying about the 1 hour pcr test 🤣 You did not disappoint!!
She's so full of tit.

I don't understand how anybody posts made up stuff, especially as she reads here. We remember everything Jessie, we aren't trolls, we're anti liars.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I don't understand how anybody posts made up stuff, especially as she reads here. We remember everything Jessie, we aren't trolls, we're anti liars.
In a bid to make her life sound more exciting for the ones that don’t read here 🤷‍♀️

I’m now home after doing bloody covid tests into the small hours & she’s made me so angry! How dare she lie about something like that? She probably doesn’t have covid. She just likes attention, but it’s imbeciles like her who are still spreading it. Why lie about having a test? She could have got an LFT and shown it on her stories, content! Isn’t that what they’re all craving? Content and attention?
I bet she doesn’t wear a mask when she takes her endless daily journeys to Primark & Home Bargains, wandering around needlessly touching everything.
I don’t expect her to understand basic infection control, she’s too thick, but she’ll be the one whining when “her” restaurants are closed because we’re in another lockdown, yet morons like her and so many others are causing this current rise in cases. I bet she’s not even vaccinated.
I think I need to sleep. She’s made me absolutely fuming this morning.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Now I may be remembering wrongly, but I know she’s said before they rent the flat out to her husbands family because she went round one day and it was apparently a tit hole so she had a massive rant about them on insta. Then it was said on here that they only ever rented the flat, not owned it? But, who the hell rents out a property but keeps stuff in the loft anyway?? If I rented somewhere I wouldn’t be happy if the owner wanted to come round to get stuff out of the loft. I know it may be rented but it’s still their home. I doesn’t seem right to me.

Reactions: 15
She has said before that they rent the flat out to betrayal boy and girl but who knows with her 🤷🏼‍♀️

That ‘rant’ about cleaning the bedroom mirror she was so trying to sound like Hinch. She’s such a cringebag it’s embarrassing.

What do her husband and kids think when shes prancing around the bedroom talking to herself?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.