Glam Fairy Cleans #5 Chip pan hair that never gets washed, still tries to convince tattle she’s a lady boss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where's the bargain Michael Kors coat she was wetting her knickers about the other day? The one she went into great detail about....It's got pockets, buttons and a zip! It was a bargain that Boss Man bought her and she loved it yet today she's wearing the same one she always wears!
That khaki one she’s always got on. Probs not cold enough for the new one, but it’s probably been returned today along with the trainers 🤮
Like I said, that horrible superdry coat will be back out again soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why does she spend all that money on make up but do nothing with her hair? How is she glam?

20.4K followers and only 98 likes in 2 hours?

Reactions: 7
One of your following has asked for a demo Asfana Jess! Let’s have a bet if you do one or not 🤣 you won’t be able to send it back if you use it and get your mucky hands all over it 🤔
Tattlers place your bets 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
One of your following has asked for a demo Asfana Jess! Let’s have a bet if you do one or not 🤣 you won’t be able to send it back if you use it and get your mucky hands all over it 🤔
Tattlers place your bets 😂
100% not 😂

Reactions: 4
Oh them trainers are an abomination. So bleeping vile!!!! Seriously!!! £70! 70p!! And I’ll sure her son will love his cushion 😂. All the cleaning stuff but the dirty witch doesn’t clean. Maybe she should zoflora her greasy Barnet. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why is this dick brain still holding her finger out all the time? There's nothing even wrong with it so why do it. 🤣🤣 What a bleeping desperate attention seeking simpleton. 🤦🤦

• Haha
For the love of god why is she buying kids clothes!! She’s gonna be wearing a coat that a 13 year old girl is wearing!! Her poor kids will be so teased and wouldn’t the arms be short?…anyways back to seeing what hideous tit she’s brought….

Reactions: 8
I'm really confused!! How can she be buying clothes in a 13-14 and them fit her? I know she isn't big but she isn't slim enough to fit into a 13-14 Jean, also the legs would be so short? Then in the next breath she has bought a medium hoody from the men's section???? How, why, what is going on? I mean we will never see her wearing any of it but wtf? It's bizarre and I'm frowning so hard I'm giving myself a headache 🤣🤣

Reactions: 12
I'm really confused!! How can she be buying clothes in a 13-14 and them fit her? I know she isn't big but she isn't slim enough to fit into a 13-14 Jean, also the legs would be so short? Then in the next breath she has bought a medium hoody from the men's section???? How, why, what is going on? I mean we will never see her wearing any of it but wtf? It's bizarre and I'm frowning so hard I'm giving myself a headache 🤣🤣
I was thinking the same! Makes no sense! I really want to see her wearing stuff though cos the jeans she's chosen are absolutely awful - and don't even start me on that "army print" tracksuit!!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Primark sizes are small anyways. The kids waists would be tiny so she must be a size 0 with a 4 inch waist and 10 inch leg 😂😂😂.

• Haha
Why all of a sudden is she obsessed with buying clothes for herself from the men's and children's section? 🤔 Her wardrobes must be full of odd sizes. Like people are really that bothered about her tit hauls in Primark anyway. 😴😴😴

Reactions: 12
That’s a lot of tit to take back to Primark. We all know it’s being returned, we never see her wearing any of this stuff that she “buys”. There will be no demo of the Iconic make up either, we know that’s gone back too.

Today in Afsana’s fantasy world of things that have never happened - literally nobody has ever messaged you telling you that you’re skeletal 😂 because you’re really really not. So stop trying to pretend you fit into kids clothes.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That’s a lot of tit to take back to Primark. We all know it’s being returned, we never see her wearing any of this stuff that she “buys”. There will be no demo of the Iconic make up either, we know that’s gone back too.

Today in Afsana’s fantasy world of things that have never happened - literally nobody has ever messaged you telling you that you’re skeletal 😂 because you’re really really not. So stop trying to pretend you fit into kids clothes.
She’s not fat but she’s not as thin as she has herself believe she is.

Does she realise what's she's doing here. Imagine she was an influencer..which we know she isn't..and all her bought bots were infact real people....the nutty ones would be thinking well shes not fat and she certainly isn't thin so I must he able to pay £9 for jeans. Shes dangerous and more to the point imagine what her husband thinks..his wife walking around in clothes that are not only sized for children but styled for children. It blows my brain 🧠. By day he is faced with her in 13-14 Yrs and night faced with the famous bobbled grey tracksuit bottoms that shes uses as a coaster for her good morning beverage...refuse to call it coffee!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She's just under 10 stone. Unless she's 8 foot tall she's no where near skeletal. 10/12 women size is more like it. Aged 13/14 clothes are pretty much a 10/12 just with shorter proportions. She really fancies herself. One of those annoying bints that loses weight and falls in love with herself. I applaud anybody that loses weight and has self confidence but arrogance is a massive turn off.

Reactions: 17
She's just under 10 stone. Unless she's 8 foot tall she's no where near skeletal. 10/12 women size is more like it. Aged 13/14 clothes are pretty much a 10/12 just with shorter proportions. She really fancies herself. One of those annoying bints that loses weight and falls in love with herself. I applaud anybody that loses weight and has self confidence but arrogance is a massive turn off.
She could have the body of Kate Moss, but she still doesn’t wash her hair 😂

• Haha
She could be effectively damaging her followers by saying she can fit in kids sizes. They could try and not fit and start getting eating disorders etc.

Why would anyone call her skeletal when she posts herself on the scales most weeks? She seems to be around 9 stone so unless she’s about 8 foot tall she seems to be an average weight. She can’t claim to have got that from here because we’ve never commented on it 🙄

“She won’t be on here much as it’s half term”?
Is she finally going on that holiday? 😂😂😂
*GRAB THE PASSPORTS!!!*

F28DFB5F-3671-46C3-883A-7EE8C0A4F330.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.