Glam Fairy Cleans #5 Chip pan hair that never gets washed, still tries to convince tattle she’s a lady boss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On what planet are these absolutely gorgeous?! And she paid £70 for them!! She honestly has thee worst taste - in clothes, shoes, decor, everything!
They’re men’s trainers as well starting at size 6. The box was a battered. They will be going back tomorrow. Probs the coat will too. She’ll be back in that chavtastic superdry one again soon and the MK will never been seen again.
she has terrible taste in everything. Her whole wardrobe is drab crap from primark. But she’s supposedly ‘glam’ 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They’re men’s trainers as well starting at size 6. The box was a battered. They will be going back tomorrow. Probs the coat will too. She’ll be back in that chavtastic superdry one again soon and the MK will never been seen again.
she has terrible taste in everything. Her whole wardrobe is drab crap from primark. But she’s supposedly ‘glam’ 😂😂😂😂😂
Its the strangest thing to call yourself, Glam Fairy. Sounds like something nine year old girls say.

Reactions: 11
On what planet are these absolutely gorgeous?! And she paid £70 for them!! She honestly has thee worst taste - in clothes, shoes, decor, everything!
i won’t pay £7 for them let alone £70…. they are not gorgeous at all!!! luuurrve them sooooo much 🙄… tasteless cow

Firstly, those trainers are vile. They look so cheap and nasty. I wouldn't have picked them up if they were free. £70 for those is NOT a bargain.
Secondly, the finger!! She is acting like they had to sew it back on. Put your finger down it's getting more annoying than Hinch's thumbs up and people poking and tapping the products they are showing off.

Reactions: 9
I don’t think they were £70. We all know she lies about EVERYTHING (she’s always tripping over her lies or contradicts herself or just forgets what she’s lied about and changes it thinking nobody will notice).

I reckon she got those ugly trainers from the child section AND on sale.

What the hell is with her finger? She is so wierd!

I can’t believe she’s gone round B&M touching everything. Even if it’s not Covid, she’s had a cold and flu! Stop spreading it you evil cow!

And, how scripted are the story posts when her children speak? 😂

A lie she's forgotten about is that she already told us that her husband gave the ok for “betrayal boy and betrayal girl” to move in to their old flat without letting her know. I remember her hurling abuse at her husband on her stories - like a whole day’s worth. But she’s making out she’s some property tycoon with her “tenants”. I feel embarrassed for you Fafsana or Greasy, whatever your name is.

Oh the fake anxiety is back then.
I suffer from depression and anxiety and the last thing I think of when it’s bad is posing a photo for the gram! She’s full of tit. Do you think it’s cos we don’t like her coat or trainers and don’t think they’re stuunnnning?

Agreed. Those trainers are rank. How has she got the audacity to call herself glam?

Reactions: 4
It’s a shame that she dresses so drab. A bit of colour and more feminine would suit her so much better 🤔

Oh the fake anxiety is back then.
I suffer from depression and anxiety and the last thing I think of when it’s bad is posing a photo for the gram! She’s full of tit. Do you think it’s cos we don’t like her coat or trainers and don’t think they’re stuunnnning?
She’ll probably announce she’s gonna be off the gram for a while and then change her content……….oh wait she already did that when she had a bout of fake anxiety before 🤣 nothing changed though! She gets anxiety when she gets called out by tattle! What a puppet 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
What happened to the massive haul of dresses from SHEIN? Never seen any of those again.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What happened to the massive haul of dresses from SHEIN? Never seen any of those again.
Or her SS tit range she bought
She never wears any of the dresses she buys, or the SS stuff, even the t shirts she bought. Everything went back and she wears the same tatty t shirts and polo neck jumpers she ways does from primark. No shade to primark, it is what it is, but don’t make out you’re this successful boss lady buying all the outfits and then never wear them! Ah can’t say she wears them either cos we see her on the gram every single day!
now ladies, I hope you all manage to get through the rest of today without seeing what stunning items are in B&M or Home Bargains cos she can’t take us with her today cos she’s so busy busy! 😂😂

• Haha
Tell me you’re a tit influencer without telling me you’re a tit influencer - you actually have to buy Iconic make up 😆
So many accounts advertise them but Jessie actually has to pay for it 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Tell me you’re a tit influencer without telling me you’re a tit influencer - you actually have to buy Iconic make up 😆
So many accounts advertise them but Jessie actually has to pay for it 😆
Apparently the brush is a game changer, cos it’s so difficult to swipe contour down either side of your nose isn’t it? Wouldn’t surprise me if that’s never to be seen again, she’ll be trotting off to the post office on Monday with a return! I bet she was gutted it didn’t arrive just after Hinch did the demo of it 😂
I fell for the iconic hype and it’s tit. Way overpriced but not that great products. The mascara is absolutely awful.

duck off with your nerve damage you absolute drama Queen,it’s tendons that make your fingers bend and they aren’t in the side!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's grid posted it. Wow. 😂 I love the way she refers to Hinch as "Sophie" like they're pals haha

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So it arrived, after she had to contact them about it not arriving, opened it, looked inside and at the products. Put them all back in the box to "unbox" it with her followers?? Who could be bothered with that?! Bizarre behaviour it really is....

So it arrived, after she had to contact them about it not arriving, opened it, looked inside and at the products. Put them all back in the box to "unbox" it with her followers?? Who could be bothered with that?! Bizarre behaviour it really is....
And set it out for a grid post! Saddo. Now it’s served it’s purpose it’ll be winging it’s way back to iconic. She is such a thirsty witch, why the hell would you post makeup? Oh, so she can tag Hinch!!! 😂

Reactions: 8
Where's the bargain Michael Kors coat she was wetting her knickers about the other day? The one she went into great detail about....It's got pockets, buttons and a zip! It was a bargain that Boss Man bought her and she loved it yet today she's wearing the same one she always wears!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.