Glam Fairy Cleans #5 Chip pan hair that never gets washed, still tries to convince tattle she’s a lady boss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
lol I don't think she realises that pretty much just about everyone has had to have a pcr test by now, so really everyone knows what's involved. Shows again how thick she is to not even think through her lies to at least make them believable.

Reactions: 12
I’m currently on the bus on my way to work, where I will be the scientist in charge of doing about 500 PCR covid tests. Like I said, they take at least 4 hours just to be tested, let alone the time it takes for them to get to us, be booked into the computer etc, of course we can do rapid testing, those take around an hour once they get to us, and if someone needs an urgent op or something, that’s when the rapid tests are done. she wouldn’t have got one.
she’s dangerous. She could easily have covid & she hasn’t bothered checking. It’s people like her who are spreading it.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
PCR tests take longer than an hour and a half to come back. The tests themselves take 4 hours on the analyser unless it’s a rapid test for imminent surgery. And then there’s the transportation time to the lab etc. She hasn’t had a PCR test done. Doubt she’s had anything at all. She just said it to shut people up
Only just watched her stories now and was coming to say the exact thing. I’ve had a few done now and the quickest nhs turnaround has been 18 hours. No way has she taken one and got results that quick. What a bleeping stupid thing to lie about!!

Such an obvious lie about the pcr test! Prove us wrong Grim and show us the text message confirming it's negative!!

Reactions: 8
I missed the get the passports stuff and now feel super left out 🥺 can someone fill me in on what happened? 🙏🏻
She put a pic up on stories with their passports all fanned out in her hand with the caption ‘when he says those 4 magic words go get the passports’
And nothing else, and there’s been no mention of it since!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s gone quiet now 🤣🤣
I believe her life goals are to have as many threads here as she can and that in her mind makes her as successful as her idol.
i really do think she posts her stories for our reactions and posts 🙄 or is she really that stupid?

Reactions: 10
So living in the suburbs or very large village the results come back super quick 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Village Analysers must be more efficient than city ones!
duck off you dumb bleep!

• Haha
  • Heart
So living in the suburbs or very large village the results come back super quick 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Village Analysers must be more efficient than city ones!
duck off you dumb bleep!
Doesn’t she basically live in Croydon? Stupid ugly greasy bleep. Can’t stand the woman. I hate liars!!

duck off you dumb bleep!
Tell us you read tattle, without telling us you read tattle 😂😂😂
She must think everyone’s as stupid as she is. I honestly cannot understand why she lies about such weird stuff. It’s always stuff that’s easily found out and she’s caught out every single time. Her ‘me time’ post earlier, then in T K Max, she lives the dream doesn’t she? Quality time together in shops. She bleeping beggars belief sometimes.
Oh and Jessie that filter makes you look bleeping ridiculous, no one on earth has got silver eyes and it makes you look like a freak.

Doesn’t she basically live in Croydon? Stupid ugly greasy bleep. Can’t stand the woman. I hate liars!!
She lives two minutes walk away from Sainsbury’s, but it’s the middle of nowhere wilderness 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Over explaining yourself grim fanny indicates a liar to me, you are a germ spreading greasy haired delivery driver bleep...so aye korma on yer arse hen

• Haha
Five miles or so from Croydon. I think it’s really a small town but locals probably like to still call it a village. I would imagine in that area and after living in more built up areas it probably feels villagey. I live in a proper rural area and she just makes me laugh when she goes on about how she lives in a rural village 🤣🤣 she has no clue!!!

Reactions: 9
Five miles or so from Croydon. I think it’s really a small town but locals probably like to still call it a village. I would imagine in that area and after living in more built up areas it probably feels villagey. I live in a proper rural area and she just makes me laugh when she goes on about how she lives in a rural village 🤣🤣 she has no clue!!!
She’s trying, yet again, to be Hinch. Hinch said she lives in a tiny village, when it’s a pretty large town with a population of 14,000 😂

• Haha
Tk max is tit. It’s like a “jumble sale” of crap. Making out the candles are so nice. Old unwanted and seconds stock Jessie. Bit like u

I’ve got to post this, her Frenemy is such a SS stalker!! The other day she posted she’d got her kids the baby plate and cutlery sets from primark, today she’s posted she’s got them the bunny plates as well! Her kids aren’t toddlers, her son is 9!!! What 9 year old wants to eat off baby plates with baby forks and spoon? It’s not normal to buy your big kids baby stuff just because it’s SS range 🙈
But bringing it back to topic, I think her and Grim are kind of pals again now, they are back to liking each other’s posts now, but they are like chalk and cheese. Grim is aggressive, nasty and a witch and Saira is a dull obsessive. They both worship at the altars of SS and Hinch. Their idolising of them just isn’t normal is it?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve got to post this, her Frenemy is such a SS stalker!! The other day she posted she’d got her kids the baby plate and cutlery sets from primark, today she’s posted she’s got them the bunny plates as well! Her kids aren’t toddlers, her son is 9!!! What 9 year old wants to eat off baby plates with baby forks and spoon? It’s not normal to buy your big kids baby stuff just because it’s SS range 🙈
But bringing it back to topic, I think her and Grim are kind of pals again now, they are back to liking each other’s posts now, but they are like chalk and cheese. Grim is aggressive, nasty and a witch and Saira is a dull obsessive. They both worship at the altars of SS and Hinch. Their idolising of them just isn’t normal is it?
It isn't normal, especially as Hinch is a massive bleep herself. Grim Fanny isn't well, she needs help.

Reactions: 8
I've come here to rant...the people at the test centre must know she's a boss lady and got her results super quick....and isa's came back super quick if memory serves me right. Its as clear as day this woman had never been or Taken any of her children for a pcr test. I'm going to contact her local testing site..or sites because I want her to know that I've checked time scales for returned results. I could just not watch but I want more people to know about what a liar and a covid spreader she is. I've posted in the past I've lost family to covid so like millions of others I'm so angry. I do have a life and of course its going to take me effort to call around but she needs stopping. Who was it that posted threads to her husband again and makdad?

I've come here to rant...the people at the test centre must know she's a boss lady and got her results super quick....and isa's came back super quick if memory serves me right. Its as clear as day this woman had never been or Taken any of her children for a pcr test. I'm going to contact her local testing site..or sites because I want her to know that I've checked time scales for returned results. I could just not watch but I want more people to know about what a liar and a covid spreader she is. I've posted in the past I've lost family to covid so like millions of others I'm so angry. I do have a life and of course its going to take me effort to call around but she needs stopping. Who was it that posted threads to her husband again and makdad?
Isas results came in exactly the time she said they would, in the dot. Now I’ve had quite a few pcr tests and there’s no way you know when the results will come in, they tell you they take 24-72 hours to come back. I’ve had a couple just under the 24 hours, but never any under 2 like she says. It doesn’t matter whether you’re first in the queue or you live in a ‘village’, they take longer than 2 hours Afsana! STOP👏🏻BEING👏🏻A👏🏻MASSIVE👏🏻LYING👏🏻twit

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.