Glam Fairy Cleans #5 Chip pan hair that never gets washed, still tries to convince tattle she’s a lady boss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just quoting myself as not sure why she is congratulating the newly weds when it was a happy birthday post???!!🤣
It’s says it’s his birthday and he’s just got married x
But to be fair she’s only commented so she could say IVE BEEN TO GENEVA 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s says it’s his birthday and he’s just got married x
But to be fair she’s only commented so she could say IVE BEEN TO GENEVA 🤮
Ah yes, missed that bit. But yes it was just so she could show off about Geneva

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did the post she commented on mention Geneva?
It did yeah. She’s so thirsty for attention though 🤮

I’ve just looked at her grid post of the holiday post and look at all those hashtags! Why the duck is she tagging Hinch and SS in a bleeping holiday post??
Also, could her frenemy’s comment be any more uninterested 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
It did yeah. She’s so thirsty for attention though 🤮

I’ve just looked at her grid post of the holiday post and look at all those hashtags! Why the duck is she tagging Hinch and SS in a bleeping holiday post??
Also, could her frenemy’s comment be any more uninterested 😂😂
Surprised Saira didn't tag Hinch etc in her reply, they usually do.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Look how happy it is now the kids and hubby are out of the way so she can talk her tit into the camera. Nice to see she washed her hair for the occasion

F3C566D8-7DBE-40E3-B672-79953EE42884.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Look how happy it is now the kids and hubby are out of the way so she can talk her tit into the camera. Nice to see she washed her hair for the occasion

View attachment 840862
I thought this. It's beyond weird. She is genuinely ecstatic to be sat in her car talking tit into her phone and posting it to people she doesn't know. She is beyond odd.

Reactions: 18

View attachment 840862
It’s hilarious that we predicted her first talkie back would be in her car, and here she is! I actually thought she seemed really bright and almost pleasant this morning!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Please get rid of that awful filter!!! There are so many better ones now if you do insist on using one Jessie!

Reactions: 7
Real nice genuine Canada goose jacket you’ve got on hun
Yeah, she’s really got one but took the MK to Switzerland?! Bet the MK is going back this week anyway, she strikes me as one of those who would do that.
she’s high as a kite this morning isn’t she? Back on talkies in her car AND creaming her pants at the Hinch stuff in Tesco! Saddo, WE MOVE!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah, she’s really got one but took the MK to Switzerland?! Bet the MK is going back this week anyway, she strikes me as one of those who would do that.
she’s high as a kite this morning isn’t she? Back on talkies in her car AND creaming her pants at the Hinch stuff in Tesco! Saddo, WE MOVE!
"Hinge" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
‘Going to see oops I mean pick up my mum’ 🤣🤥🤥🤥🤣 ‘she looks after my kids you know’ 🤥🤥🤥🤥
You slipped up there Grim didn’t you 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Honestly, she ties herself up in lies doesn’t she? Already said there was a tribute night tomorrow night, then said she was going to see her Mum. Realised what she said and quickly changed it to picking her Mum up to look after her kids! She’s a terrible liar.
what the duck was all that tit about her hair?? All will be revealed?
she will NOT have that jumpsuit on tomorrow, it’ll have gone back in the morning along with the other one. She will show a load of tit from primark again, and then wear a tatty turtle neck jumper, black jeans and a blazer, as always!

‘Going to see oops I mean pick up my mum’ 🤣🤥🤥🤥🤣 ‘she looks after my kids you know’ 🤥🤥🤥🤥
You slipped up there Grim didn’t you 🤣🤣
Exactly! Can’t remember her own stupid lies. But we can.
#tattleneverforgets

Attachments

Reactions: 11
So Jessie you pick your mum up to look after your kids, when do you drop her back, stop bullshitting. Your mum does not look after your kids whilst you "work"(deliver the takeaways), she only starting saying that when people here were questioning who looked after them

Reactions: 12
Today has been super stressful...then yeah today's been a good day...wtf....its clear today was neither. She doesn't know what she's saying. She's said before her mum goes to her yet she's now having to pick her up
..never has she said before work I'm going to pick my mum up.

Reactions: 14
Why does she have to repeat herself all the time?
“Tomorrow I’ve got so much to do… so much to do”
“Just bear with me guys… just bear with me”

So dramatic. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So Jessie you pick your mum up to look after your kids, when do you drop her back, stop bullshitting. Your mum does not look after your kids whilst you "work"(deliver the takeaways), she only starting saying that when people here were questioning who looked after them
At this point. I think the eldest and the internet look after them

Reactions: 8
I won’t believe her unless she posts a story of her mother sat holding tomorrow’s paper listening to the speaking clock on her phone!

Let’s place our bets for who we think is on tomorrow night at ‘one of her restaurants’ seeing as she’s back to calling them that again now!
1. Shitney
2. George Shiteal
3. Freddie Mercushite
4. Shiteal Jackson
Or possibly a curve ball and maybe she’ll bring back shitele or abshiteba??

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.