Glam Fairy Cleans #5 Chip pan hair that never gets washed, still tries to convince tattle she’s a lady boss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will give some verbal drivel informing us all of what amazing places they have visited and what a wonderful holiday they have had and how wonderful it was to finally use the passports that have been grabbed and ready on the side for a while now.
Will we see evidence - no I very much doubt it.
Will she be all coy and give it the ‘I don’t want to show off’ nonsense - I reckon so! Believe me if she was to do anything remotely related to spending money or something she feels is reaping the rewards because she is a ‘boss lady’ 🙄 then she would splash that content and we’d have plenty of grid posts for her 20k followers to love and like and comment on 🤣🤣
I would imagine she will ‘take us with her’ to her favourite shops when she’s on trips out with her boys!
Another excuse for her not doing anything exciting will be that ‘their busy renovating the house’ not that she seems to actually physically do anything apart from drink her shite concoction in a mug. Will we see pumpkins being carved or some autumn treats being baked or some fun in the park kicking the fallen leaves around? No we will see the front doors of a shop no doubt.

Reactions: 10
She will give some verbal drivel informing us all of what amazing places they have visited and what a wonderful holiday they have had and how wonderful it was to finally use the passports that have been grabbed and ready on the side for a while now.
Will we see evidence - no I very much doubt it.
Will she be all coy and give it the ‘I don’t want to show off’ nonsense - I reckon so! Believe me if she was to do anything remotely related to spending money or something she feels is reaping the rewards because she is a ‘boss lady’ 🙄 then she would splash that content and we’d have plenty of grid posts for her 20k followers to love and like and comment on 🤣🤣
I would imagine she will ‘take us with her’ to her favourite shops when she’s on trips out with her boys!
Another excuse for her not doing anything exciting will be that ‘their busy renovating the house’ not that she seems to actually physically do anything apart from drink her shite concoction in a mug. Will we see pumpkins being carved or some autumn treats being baked or some fun in the park kicking the fallen leaves around? No we will see the front doors of a shop no doubt.
Her coffee always looks rank doesn’t it? I think she uses them horrible powdered lattes. She probably thinks they make her really sophisticated 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Perhaps she’s going on a ‘family holiday’ when she tries to make out there’s just the 5 of them but in reality there’s about 30 other people (hopefully Makhdad will provide the photos) 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Perhaps she’s going on a ‘family holiday’ when she tries to make out there’s just the 5 of them but in reality there’s about 30 other people (hopefully Makhdad will provide the photos) 😄
We can always rely on Makdad, he’s like an honorary tattler 😂

she won’t be able to stay off the gram, she’s addicted. I for one will be gutted to miss her good morning beverage (tm @Notatall) in her crappy MoTiVaTiONaL mugs every single morning from Glam Squad HQ 😂😂😂

• Haha
The only reason she will be quiet is because her husband will probably be around more

I think she's going to come on later in the week telling her followers she's done this and that...and if there is an outing involved for sure makdad will come up trumps as Runforestrun has said.

Reactions: 9
Oh look at this!!!!!! Saira and her family were invited to a Lego/primark event!!!! Grim will be livid!! 😂😂
I’m absolutely living for this 😂
I literally just read that and thought the exact same! She might be dull and a complete sheep but she seems like a nice person and a good mum. Grim should aspire to be like her more!

Oh look at this!!!!!! Saira and her family were invited to a Lego/primark event!!!! Grim will be livid!! 😂😂
I’m absolutely living for this 😂
That’s probably why she has been quiet. “If you can’t say anything nice, don’t say anything at all” 😂

She couldn’t trust herself to not be a nasty bleep on her stories so she’s stayed away lol

• Haha
That’s probably why she has been quiet. “If you can’t say anything nice, don’t say anything at all” 😂

She couldn’t trust herself to not be a nasty bleep on her stories so she’s stayed away lol
No like or comment from Grim! Bet she’s ranting like hell at her husband 😂
I think this is one of my favourite things to happen on the gram 🤣

• Haha
I think her husband told her to grab the passports for real this time! Looks like they are on their holidays ⛷🏂🎿

I think her husband told her to grab the passports for real this time! Looks like they are on their holidays ⛷🏂🎿
Her hair looks washed too! She’s doing very well today!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I can’t believe they’ve actually gone away (although Switzerland is such a strange choice for kids half term) still reckon she’s photoshopping herself there 😂

• Haha

Her hair looks washed too! She’s doing very well today!
Just come to say that! A holiday AND a hair wash!! Bloody hell, I’ll eat my hat! But Switzerland?? I mean, it looks ‘stunning’ (😂), but what a strange destination for a holiday with kids? Anyone checked Makdads fb? 😂
ETA nothing to report from Makdad yet, but if he’s there we will know soon enough, he won’t let us down!

even her coffee looks decent this morning too! 😂

• Haha
Love that everyone here is more shocked that she has washed and styled her hair than the fact she' s on holiday! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
she might have gone all out and shaved her panty hamster. I bet she’s back today 😂. Or she’s standing outside a fake background and is still at home I wouldn’t be suprised

• Haha
Reactions: 8
she might have gone all out and shaved her panty hamster. I bet she’s back today 😂. Or she’s standing outside a fake background and is still at home I wouldn’t be suprised
She’s probably taken them pics standing in front of the big posters at Gatwick as you go on the travelator 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just come to say that! A holiday AND a hair wash!! Bloody hell, I’ll eat my hat! But Switzerland?? I mean, it looks ‘stunning’ (😂), but what a strange destination for a holiday with kids? Anyone checked Makdads fb? 😂
ETA nothing to report from Makdad yet, but if he’s there we will know soon enough, he won’t let us down!

even her coffee looks decent this morning too! 😂
Well if he’s there I’m sure he won’t let us down 🤣🤣
On Bossmans fb it looks in his video that there’s more than just them staying in the chalet next door.
I hope they all have a lovely time - Switzerland is lovely.
I best go now I’m being far too nice 😊

Reactions: 6
Well if he’s there I’m sure he won’t let us down 🤣🤣
On Bossmans fb it looks in his video that there’s more than just them staying in the chalet next door.
I hope they all have a lovely time - Switzerland is lovely.
I best go now I’m being far too nice 😊
Must be all her mental straight laced mates staying next door

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just shows how much she lies, that even when she’s possibly telling the truth we don’t believe her 🤣
Does Switzerland have a B&M or Primark, how will she cope without a daily trip to finger the all of the products?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.