Glam Fairy Cleans #5 Chip pan hair that never gets washed, still tries to convince tattle she’s a lady boss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was it the 2-4-1 special on deliveries? 😉
Free onion bhajis when you spend over £40😂

If it’s not her it’s Makdad, usually both of them. Mind no sane person would go to one of those horrific tribute nights anyway would they? Shitney, Shiteael Jackson, George Shiteael and Freddie Mercushite. Every one of them want locked up for crimes against music 🙈
Freddy mercyshite has killed me. Naaaaaaa😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Free onion bhajis when you spend over £40😂

Freddy mercyshite has killed me. Naaaaaaa😂😂😂😂
Last orders at the bar?

It’s hair wash night tonight??

You’re all invited to my party shed??

The next rounds on me #bosslady??

All the possibilities of what the special announcement could be?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No announcement as of yet obviously read on here what we saying and thinking duck I can’t say that or that or that…maybe she’s got a £1 shop notebook and wrote “grim Fanny” on the front and is gonna try and make out she’s done a “hinch” 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well I for one cannot wait for the special announcement. I expect she’ll let us know when she gets back off her holidays, GO GET THE PASSPORTS! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Well I'm on the edge of my seat waiting to hear what the announcement was 🥱 She defo tags herself at a hospital and says "I'll inbox you hun" when someone asks if she's ok....

• Haha
Well I'm on the edge of my seat waiting to hear what the announcement was 🥱 She defo tags herself at a hospital and says "I'll inbox you hun" when someone asks if she's ok....
If the announcement isn’t that they are off for a week in Tenerife after “GRAB THE PASSPORTS!” She can duck right off

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If the announcement isn’t that they are off for a week in Tenerife after “GRAB THE PASSPORTS!” She can duck right off
She’ll come on and say they were gonna be jetting off somewhere imminently but now it’s been cancelled due to covid. I’ll bet money on it. Schools are on half term next week aren’t they?

Reactions: 10
Any announcement yet? Has She got a Columbian cold ? Maybe earns extra doing “deliveries”

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’ll come on and say they were gonna be jetting off somewhere imminently but now it’s been cancelled due to covid. I’ll bet money on it. Schools are on half term next week aren’t they?
You know this is how it'll go!

Reactions: 3
God she is dense! Who the hell thinks they have hay fever at this time of year?! It's obviously a cold

God she is dense! Who the hell thinks they have hay fever at this time of year?! It's obviously a cold
I’ve never known someone to reckon they’re ill as much as her. It’s all for attention. She’s a wrongun

Reactions: 5
Also why does she stick her index finger on her left hand out in that weird way?? Is it ever since she cut it? I've only just noticed her doing it and it's weird! She sticks it out when tucking her greasy hair behind her finger, when she holds her mug with her rank looking coffee in it, and when she is showing off random stuff in the shops.

PCR tests take longer than an hour and a half to come back. The tests themselves take 4 hours on the analyser unless it’s a rapid test for imminent surgery. And then there’s the transportation time to the lab etc. She hasn’t had a PCR test done. Doubt she’s had anything at all. She just said it to shut people up
She’s such bloody idiot 🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
PCR tests take longer than an hour and a half to come back. The tests themselves take 4 hours on the analyser unless it’s a rapid test for imminent surgery. And then there’s the transportation time to the lab etc. She hasn’t had a PCR test done. Doubt she’s had anything at all. She just said it to shut people up
She lies about everything! She needs an intervention. She clearly is mad as a March hare

Reactions: 13
Quickest PCR I’ve ever heard of. If only the rest of the world could be treated as well as a glam fairy!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
wow my sons pcr test took 2 days to come back?! under 2 hours? she is a complete lier! and how stupid do you have to be, to believe any of your followers will believe that? 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.