Glam Fairy Cleans #5 Chip pan hair that never gets washed, still tries to convince tattle she’s a lady boss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahah the only thing she’s ever given a makeover to is her garden so I can see why the bedroom is her favourite as the garden looks a state.

Sad for her boys that she chose Instagram content over them. That’s why she did her bedroom first so she could take generic pictures that every other account has done a thousand times already. No new or original content from Jessie is there 🙄

Reactions: 13
“The perks of owning your own restaurant”. Ok Afsana. Sure thing.

She’s starting with the bullshit again guys!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
“The perks of owning your own restaurant”. Ok Afsana. Sure thing.

She’s starting with the bullshit again guys!
She’s a lazy witch. It’s not a boss lady perk Afsana, it’s called being bone idle! Cook your kids their dinner yourself, you do duck all else. No work again eh? Funny that isn’t it? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I truly cannot fathom how she has over 20k followers, yet on her latest grid post has only 364 likes and 15 comments.
How is that normal when you have thousands of 'followers'? Oh yeh, bots, bots and more bots, just like her matriach Hinch. It's mental as her numbers just don't tally whatsoever. How her actual few followers don't catch on to that is hilarious. She's such a fake fanny.

I honestly had enough of seeing her bedroom! That wallpaper and mirror thing she has above her bed is horrible looks so out of date!

Her fake aggressive scenarios are really odd.
Really odd, but don’t forget, it’s all pretend! She loves her husband really! She doesn’t really hate his guts and resent him for everything he does.
Like what’s the big deal about going to a cafe tomorrow instead of today? It’s hardly insta worthy news is it? That bleeping head wobble she does gets my last nerve, one day she’ll wobble her head clean off.
Boring not boss lady 😂

Attachments

I think she makes all this tit up just for vids I bet the poor bloke sodded off to get some peace 😂

Reactions: 10
I think she makes all this tit up just for vids I bet the poor bloke sodded off to get some peace 😂
that's definitely what happened. she's made it up, just for content, not realising that a) no one cares and b) it makes her look even more ridiculous than she already does with that hair. Why would you cut it off into a bob if you're too lazy to wash and style it?

What a liar! Another hundred quid in primark, righto!! STILL waiting for the massive haul she’s been talking about for days and days. It’ll just be more drab coloured sale shite and tat so she needn’t bother 😂

What we all really want to know is where are you going on holiday? GO GET THE PASSPORTS!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What more could she want from primark ffs lol I find that shop so bloody boring lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
children pick up on behaviour - it's often a learned experience through exposure.
if she's anything as aggressive in real life as she is on her stories, it's no surprise her child is aggressive too

No idea why she's being gifted stuff. I must be doing something wrong in life, not threatening GBH to the husband.

Reactions: 9
See it’s not “titney” tonight but shiteal Jackson for entertainment
Yep, BUT I don’t even think she’s there tonight. It’s at number 4 and she’s only posted a pic. Makdad has posted a live on his fb and she’s nowhere to be seen! Honestly, who the duck would pay £28 to go and eat dinner with this screeching at them?! I think he’s worse than shitney tbh 🙈

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.