Glam Fairy Cleans #5 Chip pan hair that never gets washed, still tries to convince tattle she’s a lady boss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep, BUT I don’t even think she’s there tonight. It’s at number 4 and she’s only posted a pic. Makdad has posted a live on his fb and she’s nowhere to be seen! Honestly, who the duck would pay £28 to go and eat dinner with this screeching at them?! I think he’s worse than shitney tbh 🙈
She’s probably been sent out on a delivery 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If I went to a restaurant and the manager’s wife was constantly filming me I’d tell her to duck off!
If it’s not her it’s Makdad, usually both of them. Mind no sane person would go to one of those horrific tribute nights anyway would they? Shitney, Shiteael Jackson, George Shiteael and Freddie Mercushite. Every one of them want locked up for crimes against music 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If it’s not her it’s Makdad, usually both of them. Mind no sane person would go to one of those horrific tribute nights anyway would they? Shitney, Shiteael Jackson, George Shiteael and Freddie Mercushite. Every one of them want locked up for crimes against music 🙈
Absolutely dying at this 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who’s voice is that on her stories this morning???
It’s so different to her usual Hinch copy voice!
More money being spunked on the garden when the inside of her house is a shithole. Still haven’t finished her sons room then? That means he’s still sleeping in the living room the poor kid. Honestly, even if you’re doing it yourself it doesn’t take this long to paint a room and get carpet down! She’s at home (well she would be if she didn’t duck off to the shops) everyday, why isn’t it finished???

Reactions: 16
Why is she still holding her finger out like it’s hanging off. There’s nothing there!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Who’s voice is that on her stories this morning???
It’s so different to her usual Hinch copy voice!
More money being spunked on the garden when the inside of her house is a shithole. Still haven’t finished her sons room then? That means he’s still sleeping in the living room the poor kid. Honestly, even if you’re doing it yourself it doesn’t take this long to paint a room and get carpet down! She’s at home (well she would be if she didn’t duck off to the shops) everyday, why isn’t it finished???
I came on here to see if anyone else had noticed. Her voice is totally different.

Reactions: 4
duck off Jessie. How can you possibly call anyone for being a mean girl??
Also, you’re saying she’s not like she was today, how the hell do you know? You met her one night, she was probably pissed so spoke to you but came back to her senses now she’s sober. Orrrrr it never actually happened…

Reactions: 12
Moaning about the weather and how now she is having her garden room done it's raining. Jessie it's October, the weather is usually tit in October, how about having the garden Room or whatever it is done in the summer months? Wasted all that money on those fake flowers etc she could have used that cash towards getting the room done or her kids rooms.
Also that long story on the hard mum or whatever she was banging on about. What a load of crap

Reactions: 14
I agree it didn’t happen!! She’s such a bad liar! Can’t wait for the new shed summer house! She seems to have work done and it all seems to look tit after a while! Patio - well concrete slab that was painted looked tit to begin with but I’ve seen paint chips in it. All her fake flowers - look like tit. pergola - looks tit now decor is faded and no upkeep. Borders of garden - looked like a grave to begin with but unfinished just like the tubs. Outside lights will no doubt be left outside to rust and decay over winter so they will look tit. Her bedroom although tidy (I bet all her stuff is rammed somewhere else!) looks tit!
So I imagine it’s just gonna be a fancy shed put together shoddily🤔😉
I be the husband is looking forward to the new shed so she can go play Instagram down the garden leaving him in peace 🤣

Reactions: 12
Maybe the other mum didn't want to talk to her because her rank dandruff greasy hair combo looks absolutely vile in person and would have made her vom if she was too close to it?? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Cold concussion?! Do you mean concoction? Who reckons this is an attempt to be her Beloved Sopha this morning and "mistakenly" write a word wrong to get a bit of engagement? Maybe a wee laughing story later that all her "Glam Squad" have messaged her saying she wrote the wrong word 🤔 She is so predictable it isn't even funny!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.