Glam Fairy Cleans #5 Chip pan hair that never gets washed, still tries to convince tattle she’s a lady boss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do these instahuns think that collecting cleaning products is a personality trait?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why do these instahuns think that collecting cleaning products is a personality trait?
Basically cos they’ve got no real personalities or fulfilling lives. That’s why they all worship at the alter of B&M and Home Bargains, cos they have nothing else in their lives to make them happy. They then can claim to be a part of the insta ClEAnInG cOmMUnIty like it’s an amazing, wonderful, exclusive thing.
Imagine you life being so devoid of ANYTHING that you get excited about a new scent in zoflora or a new cleaning spray? 🙄

Reactions: 7
I’d be a bit pissed off if my mum had promised me a day out with her and she took me to the shops and was home 3 hrs later 🙄 not very special 🤣 I don’t think she ever does anything really fun with them. She just chucks £20 at them in a shop and thinks she’s mother of the year 🤣🤣 what a lazy mare she is.

Reactions: 11
I can’t work out if she’s posted that 50/50 video to be ironic (I don’t think she’s that clever 😂), but what a load of sexist mysoginistic bullshit.

Aim higher Afsana. If a man decides he’s not providing for you and paying your bills any more what you gonna do?

Thank god she’s not raising daughters, she’s pathetic.

Reactions: 7
That tik tok makes her look like a stupid c***. No normal, decent human being thinks like that. If they do it's a major red flag. Jesus christ. Just when you don't think she can get any worse

Reactions: 8
What’s that tiktok all about? Thought she was a boss lady?? He owns a boob I own a bollock joint business owners? That tiktok is going against everything she claims to be! Moron

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She constantly goes on about being a boss lady and having to go to work and then shares that sexist, 1950s inspired Tik Tok. Nothing about her makes sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So her son was throwing up all night then 24 hours later she has people over and ating with him?! Who even does that
like she really cares, or like she cleans or care about hygiene issues anyway 🙄…. so gross and greasy the hair on her head

She has said their names before, but usually only ever talks about or shows ‘mr’ isa. I think she feels he’s got the cute factor that everyone wants to see, like Ronnie hinch. When in reality he’s actually a bit of a pest! Who saw the dummy pics the other day? Gone 4 years old and still got a dummy. She should be ashamed!
ya and she claims ppl
miss him f she doesn’t show him… he is a kid n all .. i really find him annoying …

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
like she really cares, or like she cleans or care about hygiene issues anyway 🙄…. so gross and greasy the hair on her head

ya and she claims ppl
miss him f she doesn’t show him… he is a kid n all .. i really find him annoying …
Tbh I do too, he’s no where near as adorable as she thinks he is! But thank god we aren’t subjected to the nightly ‘not there’ routine anymore!
Seriously though she needs to get rid of his dummy’s, his teeth have already suffered so she needs to take drastic measures before they get worse.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She constantly goes on about being a boss lady and having to go to work and then shares that sexist, 1950s inspired Tik Tok. Nothing about her makes sense.
I thought I had missed something with that tiktok with her always banging on about being a boss etc. But no, that man really was saying what I thought he was and that things should still be like the 1950's.

I’m yet to know what time to be at my home to sign for a delivery. Anyone else get notified just before a delivery so it can be signed for? 🤔
Surely there are other people there to sign and perhaps put the delivery away? Something doesn’t ring right with this.

Reactions: 5
I’m yet to know what time to be at my home to sign for a delivery. Anyone else get notified just before a delivery so it can be signed for? 🤔
Surely there are other people there to sign and perhaps put the delivery away? Something doesn’t ring right with this.
She'll be the contact on the delivery note. My old boss was for our place. He was called to say a delivery is on the way, the drivers can't often park up and need to be quick.

Reactions: 4
When she talks about these deliveries she just reminds me of Harry Wormwood in Matilda. Getting all his dodgy tit 😂

• Haha
She'll be the contact on the delivery note. My old boss was for our place. He was called to say a delivery is on the way, the drivers can't often park up and need to be quick.
Ok that makes more sense. Surely someone else is there though to put things away. Surely they could sign. Like if it’s food it’ll need storing correctly?

Reactions: 2
Ok that makes more sense. Surely someone else is there though to put things away. Surely they could sign. Like if it’s food it’ll need storing correctly?
It depends if there are staff there during the day. The restaurant i worked at only opened in the evenings. We had to reset for the following night, before we went home. She probably has a set of keys and let's herself in, puts the delivery away and leaves

Reactions: 5
What’s a middle boy? So Isa is Isa but her second born is called “middle boy”? Isn’t his name Jihad? 😉. I agree with someone above, Isa isn’t as cute as Grim thinks he is. I admit I use to find him cute but now, not so much. No hate to the boy as all children are beautiful but how is she showing him with baby grow’s on and a dummy? How old is he? 4 years old?

What’s a middle boy? So Isa is Isa but her second born is called “middle boy”? Isn’t his name Jihad? 😉. I agree with someone above, Isa isn’t as cute as Grim thinks he is. I admit I use to find him cute but now, not so much. No hate to the boy as all children are beautiful but how is she showing him with baby grow’s on and a dummy? How old is he? 4 years old?
Yep he turned 4 last week and the ‘middle boy’ turned 10 on the same day. Poor wee sods had to share a tit cake and Isas name was on it first along with 4 candles. Tell me you have a favourite child without telling me you have a favourite child!
I think she thinks isa is good insta material, but he’s not! He’s no Ronnie or Rex is he?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.