Glam Fairy Cleans #5 Chip pan hair that never gets washed, still tries to convince tattle she’s a lady boss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what shops they greasy witch is going to show us around today? She’d do well to stay home and clean that tit hole she calls a house

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Also she never lit a candle for the wave of light, baby loss awareness week.
I thought she had suffered a loss herself and the amount of sharing she did for Azaylia Cain, it's just bizarre How's she's never mentioned it

Reactions: 12
Also she never lit a candle for the wave of light, baby loss awareness week.
I thought she had suffered a loss herself and the amount of sharing she did for Azaylia Cain, it's just bizarre How's she's never mentioned it
Mrs Hinch only shared one as an after thought. She spent all day showing off a newborn nursery. These women are inherently selfish and nasty.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
WTF have Beldray gifted her a pet roller for?? She hasn’t got any bleeping pets! Nice work Beldray, I’m sure Grim rolling a velour bed really demonstrates your product to the best of its ability!!
morons 🙈
That absolute ramble this morning just shows how little content she really has. Did anyone get the impression she’s having a chilled out day today?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
WTF have Beldray gifted her a pet roller for?? She hasn’t got any bleeping pets! Nice work Beldray, I’m sure Grim rolling a velour bed really demonstrates your product to the best of its ability!!
morons 🙈
That absolute ramble this morning just shows how little content she really has. Did anyone get the impression she’s having a chilled out day today?
Can you imagine how rank that headboard will be soon with her greasy head resting on it

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
morons 🙈
Cause she’s a old dog 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s probably just purchased the greasy hair/dandruff pet hair roller herself for a bit of content 🤣
Let’s face it she is that desperate!
We never saw the ‘unboxing’ of which she normally makes a big thing out of!

Why would she be sent a lint roller designed for pet hair? She doesn't have a pet. I thought this when she did the advert for the 1001 carpet spray stuff. That was a pet product too

Her husband apologised for not wanting all the cushions on the bed? Bollocks! That's about as true as her being a glamorous influencer with a high flying business to run!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Your child had been throwing up with what is more than likely a bug and you have your brother his wife and his children around?
But then they wouldn't know that would they as she's got the whole family blocked remember. Selfish beyond belief.

Reactions: 16
So her son was throwing up all night then 24 hours later she has people over and ating with him?! Who even does that

So her son was throwing up all night then 24 hours later she has people over and ating with him?! Who even does that
Someone that wasn’t invited to the Astonish thing in London and needed an excuse?? It’s either that or she really is a tit human. Kids have broke up for half term and she wants to give her brothers kids and family a sickness bug!! She just gets better.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Mummy and middle son day out… at the shops 😂

I bet he can hardly contain his excitement at being given 5 minutes in the toy shop - filmed, of course, for Insta content - then being dragged around all the shops she wants to look in. 🙄🤣

• Haha
bleeping hell. Shopping again. She is one boring bleep. Her poor kids.

You doing a bit of holiday shopping, Afsana?

“grab the passports!!”

• Haha
Why keep calling him “my middle boy”, if you don’t want to say his name (not that she’s worried about privacy) just say “my son” 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Why keep calling him “my middle boy”, if you don’t want to say his name (not that she’s worried about privacy) just say “my son” 🤷🏻‍♀️
She has said their names before, but usually only ever talks about or shows ‘mr’ isa. I think she feels he’s got the cute factor that everyone wants to see, like Ronnie hinch. When in reality he’s actually a bit of a pest! Who saw the dummy pics the other day? Gone 4 years old and still got a dummy. She should be ashamed!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.