Glam Fairy Cleans #5 Chip pan hair that never gets washed, still tries to convince tattle she’s a lady boss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow she's rattled today! 😂 what's up Afsana? Can't go to London so you'll take it out on your husband? Why are you saying it's not real? The minute you heard him cough you immediately stopped filming and that's because what you say is very real but you daren't let him hear you! You're truly vile!
Did you see her jump when her husband coughed? 🤣 I couldn’t stop laughing.
Jessie, Afsana, whatever your name is… it’s only now that you are trying to convince people that you love your husband. Tattle has proof that you are horrible to your kids and your husband.
To anyone new reading this. There are more threads on this lady. Go read them and judge for yourself.

Reactions: 14
Sweetie - Slagging off your husband is about the only real thing you post on Instagram. Your loathing clearly shines through. It’s the only time you don’t seem fake as duck.

Go get the passports Afsana, just remind us again. when’s your holiday????

The punch him in the throat picture really has her rattled doesn’t it 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sweetie - Slagging off your husband is about the only real thing you post on Instagram. Your loathing clearly shines through. It’s the only time you don’t seem fake as duck.

Go get the passports Afsana, just remind us again. when’s your holiday????

The punch him in the throat picture really has her rattled doesn’t it 😂.
Do we know if they were a love match or an arranged marriage?

Reactions: 5
I’d assume arranged. The way she goes on about her in laws and the wedding day being the worst of her life etc.
She seems to be what my friends would call a “fair weather Muslim”. She picks and chooses parts. I have a couple of very devout Muslim friends and they would never dream of speaking half the tit she does

Reactions: 10
If anything she’s made herself look even more twisted and bitter 😂 keep sending people over please 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Afsana, you’re a bleep 😂 fakest lady out there. YOU are the one who makes us laugh. Silly sausage

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Haha trying to create a smokescreen and keep on saying it’s a joke. I am sure the men and woman who are on the receiving end of these sorts of ‘jokes’ or ‘banter’ Jessie wouldn’t agree. Someone on earlier post said how much the kids are sick - I thought that and that she probably didn’t get asked by her little insta mates to go to the event as she is just an embarrassment to them.
she’s such a puppet to tattle 🤣🤣🤣
It’s consumed her as she knows she’s acted like a disgusting piece of filth in her behaviour to her husband and kids and staff members of the restaurants and not forgetting pensioners in shops as well as security guards.
where’s your happy post? 2 lots I believe 🤣
Grab your passports and duck off on your own

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Remember the day she was going to pay wages?? With a snotty, arsey look on face said in a crappy way. She’s been found out properly and knows that no matter what she says to her 20k (😂) followers the WE know the truth and WE are the ones that live rent free in her head!
I do think it’s hilarious how before #DV gate and Makdad outing her as a fraud she was at work every single night, was busy ‘working’ every single day but since then she’s hardly there at night, unless it’s a tribute night, and she’s never got work stuff to do through the day.
wonder if Makdad and her husband still watch her insta? Who was it went to the restaurant and spoke to Makdad? Have you been back since?

Makdad has been at a curry awards and gala dinner and met Angela bleeping Rippon!!! Where was your invite boss lady? 😂

Did anyone screen shot the ‘go get the passports’? That needs to go in out tattle never forgets file!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Bloody hell he definitely lucked out! He’s not a bad looking bloke to be fair! Jess the mess isn’t a bad looking lady herself , it’s just the venom that seeps from her daily that makes her an ugly person

Reactions: 10
She needs to stop using that stupid filter on her face! It just looks so creepy now. Every single story she does, she has it on and the more you see it, the more ridiculous it looks!

And what's with her attitude 'Today is not the day, he's picked the wrong day.'....Who even talks like that? Using those mannerisms, it's so aggressive! Totally unnecessary. And especially because it's only about some cheap ass cushions. Seriously Afsana, people have real problems and issues that they deal with daily with their partners and you're talking like that over the fact he doesn't like your ugly cushions. Honestly get a grip. You have an unwell child, focus on him instead of getting all irate over some cushions! There are more important things in the world! Put things into perspective! Imagine how she talks to him about other things if that's how she talks to him about the pettiest of things! Absolutely vile. Also...go wash your hair

Bloody hell he definitely lucked out! He’s not a bad looking bloke to be fair! Jess the mess isn’t a bad looking lady herself , it’s just the venom that seeps from her daily that makes her an ugly person
Jess the Mess :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

and she’s never got work stuff to do through the day.
Oh come on...be fair, don't you remember that she had to sign for parcels the other day. Boss Lady :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
How she thinks her talking about her husband like that is a joke is beyond me. Would she be happy if he were joking about killing her or punching her? I doubt it. If that is their banter then do it together behind closed doors, but it isn't is it Jessie. Why she thinks her 3 followers want to hear her talk like that I'll never know. It makes her look and sound like a vile witch

Reactions: 11
Remember the day she was going to pay wages?? With a snotty, arsey look on face said in a crappy way. She’s been found out properly and knows that no matter what she says to her 20k (😂) followers the WE know the truth and WE are the ones that live rent free in her head!
I do think it’s hilarious how before #DV gate and Makdad outing her as a fraud she was at work every single night, was busy ‘working’ every single day but since then she’s hardly there at night, unless it’s a tribute night, and she’s never got work stuff to do through the day.
wonder if Makdad and her husband still watch her insta? Who was it went to the restaurant and spoke to Makdad? Have you been back since?

Makdad has been at a curry awards and gala dinner and met Angela bleeping Rippon!!! Where was your invite boss lady? 😂

Did anyone screen shot the ‘go get the passports’? That needs to go in out tattle never forgets file!
‘Rent free in her head’ 🤣🤣🤣 I’m dead 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah joking about DV is really funny Jessie! Ur just a vile person! If I was her hubby I would be so embarrassed by her.
yes Jessie you sweetie 😂😂

Reactions: 12
How she thinks her talking about her husband like that is a joke is beyond me. Would she be happy if he were joking about killing her or punching her? I doubt it. If that is their banter then do it together behind closed doors, but it isn't is it Jessie. Why she thinks her 3 followers want to hear her talk like that I'll never know. It makes her look and sound like a vile witch
This is so true. Imagine if a bloke who had 20k bots sorry ahem followers … and put that up about his wife… joking or not it’s set a tone. Especially when your passive aggressive 99% of the time . Ps if your such a boss witch (definitely not babe) then why don’t you put the damn cushions on despite what he thinks? Choose a narrative and stick with it. That includes your bullshit anxiety… which gets turned on more than your hair gets washed that’s for sure.

• Heart
Oh she's made my day, proper rattled. Had to actually be a mum to her sick boy and she's in a crappy mood. I thought your FBI trained detectives had closed this down Jessie? If you're not in a mood to read about yourself, why are you here? She's as thick as tit.

• Haha
Why does Mr Isa only ever seem to play with the knock off Duplo, of should I say Lego jukes, that she picked up in b and m or somewhere. Surely such a successful #boss lady would be able to buy him more than that. (I’m not knocking anyone who buys them it’s just she spends money like water and tries to make out they’re so wealthy) 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.