Glam Fairy Cleans #4 The delivery driver says WE MOVE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been off Insta for a bit too busy with work. Did we we ever see the finished decorated bedroom? Did I miss it?

And any news on the “go get the passports” holiday? Did I miss a whirlwind trip abroad?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve been off Insta for a bit too busy with work. Did we we ever see the finished decorated bedroom? Did I miss it?

And any news on the “go get the passports” holiday? Did I miss a whirlwind trip abroad?
Err, no to all of the above

• Haha
oh dear me! she is taking the day off to spend it AT HOME with her boys watching movies 🙄🙄… nice peeking in here jesss

Reactions: 9
Why does she think because she has ‘her’ restaurants she works harder than people who have an employer? It really winds me up that she thinks she is better than a nurse, teacher etc who has had to work to become qualified but will always be an employee because it’s the nature of their job. I’m not saying self employed business owners don’t work hard but she is always telling us how busy she is being boss lady but loads of us work for an employer, have families and houses to look after too and are probably busier than her. My job doesn’t allow me to go back to bed or go shopping on a whim because I have responsibilities. If anything her lifestyle is way more flexible than most people’s, making random plans to piss off to IKEA etc Sorry for the ramble but she really winds me up 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She’s been very quiet again. Is that because she hasn’t got the “FBI” fighting trolls for her anymore? 😂 silly bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s been very quiet again. Is that because she hasn’t got the “FBI” fighting trolls for her anymore? 😂 silly bleep
Counter terrorism and FBI 😂

She must feel like a right twit. Definitely why she's quiet. Literally nothing to report, and busy doing deliveries 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
she has posted her visit to her moms ..😂😂😂 … grim is spending too much time here that’s y not active on her IG…

Reactions: 7
she has posted her visit to her moms ..😂😂😂 … grim is spending too much time here that’s y not active on her IG…
Thats 1.5 hrs away I thought mummy grim looked after her boys while she worked ? Granted maybe because of ques for petrol but hey

Reactions: 12
She’s back to meek and “anxious” Afsana I see. Says they’re moving onto another room. Hopefully it’s the kids. I can’t imagine doing my room before the kids in a new house. Selfish witch

Reactions: 11
She’s back to meek and “anxious” Afsana I see. Says they’re moving onto another room. Hopefully it’s the kids. I can’t imagine doing my room before the kids in a new house. Selfish witch
Have they finished their bedroom yet? Have I missed the big reveal? Please say they burnt that blue duvet cover 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Have they finished their bedroom yet? Have I missed the big reveal? Please say they burnt that blue duvet cover 🤣🤣
No reveal yet. The last she showed of it was when she was cleaning the filthy windows using a popcorn tub as a bucket.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thats 1.5 hrs away I thought mummy grim looked after her boys while she worked ? Granted maybe because of ques for petrol but hey
She talks bullshit 🤣 there is no way her mother would come on a 3 hour round trip so she can just go and make a ‘boss lady’ appearance. What about the times she’s been ‘on call’ and her husbands working!
I wonder what ‘being on call’ is in the restaurant world? My guess is if it gets a bit busy she need to go in and help out maybe? Anyway she lies like a trooper and gets caught out 😆

So when her mum stays there until 2.00 In the morning so Jesse can piss around watching drag acts and drinking she then expects her mum to do an hour and a half drive home? When “work” call her to come in because of an emergency and she just drops everything and goes are we supposed to believe her mum just leaps out of bed and drives for an hour and a half? If these influencers are going to lie at least try to remember them eh?

Reactions: 13
She’s feeling ‘anxious’ today as she’s using the ‘out of breath’ voice in her story 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I love how her bestie does so much with her family and talks so nicely about her in laws and doesn’t call them demons ! Maybe jessie should take a leap out of her book !

Reactions: 6
They aren’t going far for dinner due to the petrol crisis, but she drove 1.5 hours for a bubble tea????

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's vile! Not wanting to spend some time with her children having dinner? She barely spends any time with them! Unless you count the endless trips to Ikea and Next!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.