Glam Fairy Cleans #4 The delivery driver says WE MOVE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"My hair explains my life right now"....it always looks like that, if not greasier usually, so what is she actually on about?
Plus she had dinner medals on her top 😂
She really is a scruffy, filthy woman.

she must take that dummy off that little boy, it’s beyond time now. His teeth are a mess and he’s way past 3 and at nursery.

Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion
Glam Fairy Cleans #5 - Chip pan hair that never gets washed, still tries to convince tattle she’s a lady boss

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I'm not surprised her children weren't too bothered about her going to work and leaving them with grandma - if that's the truth - because she made it clear last night to Instagram she didn't want to go out for dinner with them and I can imagine she let them all know about that while they were out! She's a bit over dressed tonight for running around with chicken biryani as well!

Reactions: 12
If I was her kid I wouldn’t want her the witch. Why’s she buying kids clothes the weirdo?? Just get a size 8 if ur that skinny! Next she will be in a kids baby grow 😂😂 with the flap at the back fro her arse which she talks out of.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why bother to do a face full of make up if you're going to frame it with a greasy mop? There's literally no excuse, it's been greasy since she had it chopped off.

Reactions: 11
I'm not surprised her children weren't too bothered about her going to work and leaving them with grandma - if that's the truth - because she made it clear last night to Instagram she didn't want to go out for dinner with them and I can imagine she let them all know about that while they were out! She's a bit over dressed tonight for running around with chicken biryani as well!
I imagine the older children probably get stick at school about what their mother is like or at the very least they have had a look and watch their loving mother and see what tit she spouts. I would say she probably bans them from insta just in case they come across her!
It will all be there waiting for them to find one day though and they will see exactly what she’s like!

Reactions: 6
I imagine the older children probably get stick at school about what their mother is like or at the very least they have had a look and watch their loving mother and see what tit she spouts. I would say she probably bans them from insta just in case they come across her!
It will all be there waiting for them to find one day though and they will see exactly what she’s like!
And her tiktok, which is horrific!!! Lots of arsey, crappy attitude type vids on there. She thinks she’s so edgy and cool 😂😂😂

And there we have the reason for her being dressed up, another tribute night. This time it’s Freddie’s turn to be spinning in his grave 😱🙈

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Why bother to do a face full of make up if you're going to frame it with a greasy mop? There's literally no excuse, it's been greasy since she had it chopped off.
hahahaha greasy mop 🤣🤣🤣🤣. that’s best described 😂😂😂

poor them kids … i really feel sorry for them

Reactions: 6
Not really selling it to me Jessie. You spinning around trying to look alluring with some middle aged ladies in the background dancing around their handbags

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why has that kid still got a dummy? He’s about 18! Still, guess it’s the only comfort he gets with that horror as a mother

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not really selling it to me Jessie. You spinning around trying to look alluring with some middle aged ladies in the background dancing around their handbags
Spinning around like the pissed up cousin at a wedding lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think her caption should have read ‘the only way I can get any ‘work’ done is if Isa helps me’

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.