Glam Fairy Cleans #4 The delivery driver says WE MOVE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1001 obviously don’t care who they brand nor do the clean team ! I’ve msg both companies she’s gone back to her usual cocky self apprantley the de thieves was run by another guy who’s gonna out us all next Friday 🤣 get the popcorn swear people have time on their hand

Reactions: 5
Well give the woman credit where it’s due. She finally told the truth and admitted she’s a delivery driver 👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m phoning for a delivery tonight. Better not be late glum fanny doesn’t clean 💁🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Nah she's just sat on her arse now, kids have to sit in. Why can't she take them somewhere. It's bizarre.

Reposts a meme taking the piss out of people panic buying fuel after going out and panic buying fuel 🤦🏻‍♀️
I love the memes out there just now being shared by people who have experienced chaos at the pumps themselves, but clearly their fuel need was different to everyone else's and the others on the forecourt are problematic, not the individual who's experienced that same forecourt. No doubt there are idiots out there, but most are probably topping up because they just got paid yesterday and do that every week/month, or actually need the fuel to work. But their trip to the pumps was definitely for more valid reasons...🙄. Her fuel is only needed for trips to B&M and IKEA so how is her purchase any more valid than those topping up to go to work as carers or in supermarkets? Or is her's warranted because food delivery is essential?

Reactions: 6
Doesn't have much time to put her make up on. Well she'd have more time if she wasn't filming herself. Didn't have time to wash her hair again, clearly.

• Haha
i really feel sorry for them kids… i doubt that her mom looks after them….. as per her habits she will defo show some glimpses but we have seen none of hers…. i hope they are safe when they are left alone….

Reactions: 8
Doesn't have much time to put her make up on. Well she'd have more time if she wasn't filming herself. Didn't have time to wash her hair again, clearly.
and t

oh that squeaky voice really does my head in… gooj moaning evely body 🤯🤯🤯

Jessie love, you’re delivering food in the dark. I guarantee not one single person cares if you’ve got make up on or not, and even if you did, your personality soaks through and makes you ugly

• Haha
Reactions: 9
i really feel sorry for them kids… i doubt that her mom looks after them….. as per her habits she will defo show some glimpses but we have seen none of hers…. i hope they are safe when they are left alone….
We haven’t had a mum babysits my kids story for a while. The last one happened because people were wondering if her kids were on their own every night. But as we’ve seen these last couple of weeks she’s not at ‘work’ as much as she pretended she was before dvgate.
wonder when she’ll tell us tattlers again how her mum babysits every night for her?
she’s got a break from deliveries tonight, that’s nice for her 😂

If you read here Jessie, you’ve got a white mark on your car headrest that pisses me off. ta love.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tell me you’re a Tattle fan without telling me you're a Tattle fan.
Fuckwit. Of course you are you great big fanny.

Screenshot_20210925-215236_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
We haven’t had a mum babysits my kids story for a while. The last one happened because people were wondering if her kids were on their own every night. But as we’ve seen these last couple of weeks she’s not at ‘work’ as much as she pretended she was before dvgate.
wonder when she’ll tell us tattlers again how her mum babysits every night for her?
she is at her deliver shift tonight i wonder where ( maaajray) as she calls her is 🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
For someone to continuously mention that “I’ve got work” or “boss lady duties” is trying too hard to convince people (and themselves) that they’re actually busy doing something when in fact they aren’t busy at all. She’s been home a lot the last few days. Where was work? She just keeps repeating the same thing over and over. We all work love- be it at home or at a workplace! Work is work. We don’t bang on about it all the time. I’m convinced she doesn’t really do anything. Just goes there to take a pic, grab some food and then goes home.
She never use to mention “work” and now it’s everyday. Apparently she use to be a debt collector…
Have you noticed that she never makes time for her children? A day out in Ikea is what every child loves 🤥

Attachments

Reactions: 7
I felt sorry for her son, he’d clearly been coached to say “they all look the same mum”, she then nastily snipes at him and moans about his father. He must have been so embarrassed, being made to perform for the ‘gram in the middle of IKEA.

Reactions: 9
Incase you didnae notice ma luvlee we have a fuel shortage fiasco so maybe her tank is empty 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.