Glam Fairy Cleans #4 The delivery driver says WE MOVE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously? The government have not said there is a petrol shortage, but a shortage of drivers, so her husband absolutely did NOT hear on the news that there is a petrol shortage.

Shouldn't she be using her "platform" as an "influencer" to encourage people to follow the government's advice and carry on as normal?

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I hope 1001 see her latest story! How any company can associate themselves with her is beyond me!

Reactions: 8
Hahahah you can tell she practised that little delivery driver speech because she prematurely winked and then had to re-wink at the correct time. Idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Surely her followers have noticed the difference in her the last few weeks. The change in persona following the throat punch incident when she was outed on here and her family made aware which she tried to put down to anxiety. The conveniently timed 1001 ad but as soon as the tattle hunters came out she went straight back to nasty Jessie because she thought she couldn’t be caught out. Fake glam, fake fairy, fake cleans equals fake followers 😡

Reactions: 13
Surely her followers have noticed the difference in her the last few weeks. The change in persona following the throat punch incident when she was outed on here and her family made aware which she tried to put down to anxiety. The conveniently timed 1001 ad but as soon as the tattle hunters came out she went straight back to nasty Jessie because she thought she couldn’t be caught out. Fake glam, fake fairy, fake cleans equals fake followers 😡
I would worry about anybody who wastes that much money in tat shops. She has all those cleaning products and we never see her clean anything. She's a tit wife, barely bothers with her kids and isn't the boss. Her account is pointless.

All of her (236 genuine) followers who have never looked at Tattle must wonder wtf she’s going on about when she keeps referring to being the “delivery driver” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
All of her (236 genuine) followers who have never looked at Tattle must wonder wtf she’s going on about when she keeps referring to being the “delivery driver” 😂
Right?? And it’s not like it’s ever gonna change our minds 😂. She doth protest too much!

Baaaaaaahahahahaah, well she would know.
I mean, how many times do you need to go to IKEA in a week?
Not like the kids are off school and maybe there's thoughts of doing something for them, instead of them being stuck in another shop that you went to in the week. How bloody boring for them. You'd think a mum of boys and boss lady would be taking time to get them out the house and lead an active lifestyle - no?

Cannot wait to head down to restaurant no 4 to see the delivery driver in action 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Baaaaaaahahahahaah, well she would know.
I mean, how many times do you need to go to IKEA in a week?
Not like the kids are off school and maybe there's thoughts of doing something for them, instead of them being stuck in another shop that you went to in the week. How bloody boring for them. You'd think a mum of boys and boss lady would be taking time to get them out the house and lead an active lifestyle - no?

Cannot wait to head down to restaurant no 4 to see the delivery driver in action 🤣🤣🤣
Can you imagine what her kids had to write about, in their what I did in the schools holidays diary. We always had to do that on the first day back. Poor kids. Shes a selfish cow. Fake flowers for her nursing home.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I don’t get it, I just don’t get it. All that money being wasted on absolute tat and unnecessary tat at that. She must have a very empty and unfulfilling life if she needs to fill every day with buying junk.

Reactions: 6
Jessie, so what if you are being used as a delivery driver? Nowt wrong with doing that job, you are still helping the restaurants, you are just making yourself look like a right dick by keep referencing it (your handful of genuine followers must wonder what the heck is wrong with you when you do) and pretending to be this big boss lady when we ALL know it's your husband and Makdad who are the bosses. You are wasting so much time by trying to be something you are not and not being happy with what you already have.
Editing to add... How many times can you go to the same shops without getting bored. I go to home bargains or b and m about once a year. She is in them every other day

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.