Glam Fairy Cleans #4 The delivery driver says WE MOVE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah but don’t forget she’s still on her ‘convince people she doesn’t dislike her husbands guts so would prefer just a couples dinner’. It’s not working.
she is trying her very best TO SHOW TO PPL and convince them that she loves boss man … it looks sooooooo fake her facial expressions says completely opposite …. she will keep showing her boss man now and express the love as much as she can n next few days … mark my words

Reactions: 8
She’s been very quiet again. Is that because she hasn’t got the “FBI” fighting trolls for her anymore? 😂 silly bleep
Apparently they’re making an announcement at 7.30pm this Friday 🧐🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Apparently they’re making an announcement at 7.30pm this Friday 🧐🤨
I imagine it’ll be all smoke and mirrors that the influencers will share the reel in question. Building up their account without naming any tattlers just mentioning what their “software” does

Reactions: 5
Sat across the road from their restaurant? Assessing the competition then.
Whenever they go to these restaurants for a meal, she always shows the food but never says where they are. I don’t understand that. If you’re not going to say where you are eating, why bother showing the food off?

Reactions: 7
I honestly don’t know how she would fit in them I’m smaller than her and I can’t even fit in primark women’s size 10 skinny jeans!
I’d say she’s just pulled the label off a pair. And I bet not one single person messaged her to say they were raging she went to primark ‘without them’. Bet the security guard didn’t watch her this time cos she won’t have been acting like a suspicious weirdo!

Reactions: 14
I’m sorry but those jeans looked awful. She’s squeezed so tight in them she’s given herself a muffin top… imagine being that vain you buy kids jeans that LOOK like you’ve bought kids jeans. Tell me your hubby had cut the spending budget without telling he’s cut your spending budget 😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
As if people have messaged her to express disappointment that she didn't "take them around Primark with her".....behave!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
82647D13-67CB-4F28-A93E-09469D170BD8.jpeg
All the people she follows unfollow her when she unfollows them 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her Mother’s on the way to babysit tonight. 1.5 hour drive to babysit. Course she is Jessie, hi there! 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her Mother’s on the way to babysit tonight. 1.5 hour drive to babysit. Course she is Jessie, hi there! 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻
She blatantly leaves them kids alone in the house. No way would someone do a 3hr round trip for a couple of hours, several times a week!

Reactions: 14
"My hair explains my life right now"....it always looks like that, if not greasier usually, so what is she actually on about?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.