Glam Fairy Cleans #4 The delivery driver says WE MOVE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she buy clothes all the time but never wears them? She’s got to be returning them after she’s showed off her “haul”. She wears the same drab stuff over and over again.

What was that all about? Putting her makeup on pretending to be having a laugh and a natter with no one. She has resorted to adding music over her videos because she can't be talking as her husband is home. We are not stupid. And that on mute tshirt was actually nice and casual yet she's got the one on that she always wears. She can't keep all the clothes she buys she just can't because we never see them again.
Haha crossed posts, yeah she must be returning them!

Reactions: 11
Helllooo everyburdy, how are you all? hope you're all good? I've had my dinner, chicken salad, and I've got a bag of stuff from Primark I don't know whether to show you or not. Cue the ghastly blue duvet cover and yet more pointless purchases! This woman needs to step back from Instagram like she said she was going to. It's obvious she has been exposed to her family as an out and out liar, full of vitriol and she doesn't like it. This self pity is embarrassing!
This week is an absolute embarrassment for her, she needs to just disappear off social media and try to repair the relationships she’s screwed up.

why keep buying all this crap that she obviously doesn’t need or want? It’s still in the bag after months with hangers and price labels. All for show, although who she thinks she’s impressing with a pair of £4.00 shoes from Primark I don’t know.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
One of the assumptions posts was that she is not herself. So because she is trying not to witch about her husband and his family and acting a bit coy, she isn't herself. Says it all really.

Reactions: 13
Spent all that time on make up and still didn't wash her hair. Dirty mare.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I reckon she’s stealth videoing so her husband doesn’t know what she’s doing.

I agree she needs to take some time out, pick a lane and come back and relaunch herself.

If you’re not doing any cleaning then take ‘cleans’ out of your Instagram handle. thelazyhousewife_ is available on Insta Jess, grab it quick!

Reactions: 10
I reckon she’s stealth videoing so her husband doesn’t know what she’s doing.

I agree she needs to take some time out, pick a lane and come back and relaunch herself.

If you’re not doing any cleaning then take ‘cleans’ out of your Instagram handle. thelazyhousewife_ is available on Insta Jess, grab it quick!
That ridiculous room she did when they moved that had floor to ceiling shelving with enough cleaning products to last 20 yrs never gets seen anymore. Loft extension never gets mentioned. Carpet was obviously being fitted by a “friend”, no company fits carpets at 6.30 pm. Decorating their bedroom themselves because they can’t afford to have it done properly, yet all she does is lie around in the lounge, she just makes no sense.

Reactions: 11
Oooh they're having some "family time"
So the kids are getting dragged to one of the restaurants, then around b&m and chucked in the garden yeah? But don't go on the precious grass or sit on the bench!!

Family time with the family who she can't usually bear to be with! I wonder if today's the day they'll all need their passports??

• Haha
Is this family time on the way to the airport??? Because why else would he have said “grab the passports” days ago? Was that another little lie to show off hun? It’s only impressive if you follow through with the lies

2C5DA0AB-B222-4E46-AACC-2CE8A41109FF.jpeg

Reactions: 7
Maybe she was told to ‘grab the passports’ because her husband was sending her out to buy those lighters from Home Bargains that she got ID’d for.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Nah, she isn’t all there. You can’t bleeping backtrack that fast Jessie/Afsana. You’re pity party this week may work on your deluded real life hun followers, but not on us!
If this isn't damage control I don't know what is. Shes a massive twit.

Reactions: 9
Her husband must be so embarrassed having her as a wife. Imagine how he must’ve felt when he found out all the shite she was spouting to strangers on the internet. All of her lies to receive a free bottle of bleach and a scrub daddy 🙈 She’s a horrible creature and a poor excuse of a wife and mother

Reactions: 12
A day out at Next - “family time” 🙄 bet the kids are thrilled Afsana.
When are you going on holiday?

Ahhh that classic place to spend time with your family...next. Such lucky kids!

• Haha
Last time I checked, you didn’t need passports to walk around Next taking pictures of everything, that you have no intention of buying?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What an invigorating Saturday walking your kids round Next taking photos of things you can get there. Why does she do it? 😂 it's so weird.

Reactions: 8
As if she’s going to spend Next prices when she patrols B&M, Home Bargains and all for her home decor.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.