Glam Fairy Cleans #4 The delivery driver says WE MOVE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Continuing with the assumptions - I assume you don't know how to use shampoo?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I assume nobody sent you any assumptions?

I assume you’re going on holiday this weekend like your post where “he said those 4 words - go get the passports” implied?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So her insta bestie has also taken a step back realised that’s the gram isn’t a priority fair play to her
I saw she’s still posting her vom inducing grid post homages to Hinch and SS but not done a story for ages. I mean, grim fanny hasn’t got any content now, but saira had even less, apart from her being tired and having a headache 😂

Reactions: 6
I find it strange how saira always goes to London to see her mum and Jessie goes to Birmingham a lot but Theve never met up ? Anyone else

Reactions: 9
She must mean tattle is a nasty place loool but she can’t bring herself to direct people here please someone I beg you to drop it in her comment box

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I find it strange how saira always goes to London to see her mum and Jessie goes to Birmingham a lot but Theve never met up ? Anyone else
Fake friends. Shes is proper rattled. All her own fault. Shouldn't be a lying bleep Jessie.

Reactions: 6
I assume you’ll be busy delivering tonight Jessie, Fridays are usually hectic at my local takeaway

Reactions: 10
She’s definitely wrote those herself 😂😂😂
She’s having a bleeping laugh 🤬
The past week has been hard ??? I wonder why. You threatened your husband, speak about everybody like they're scum and you've been pulled up about it. Maybe come off insta. Your lies are hard for you to keep up with and you are not a glam bleeping fairy.

Fake friends. Shes is proper rattled. All her own fault. Shouldn't be a lying bleep Jessie.
Not a single mention of work at all this week, ever since #throatpunchgate. Any other day she’d have been on full of how busy she was and how she was off to work tonight and all that bullshit. Just shows exactly how much she lied about on a daily basis that her content has just gone right down the toilet now!

Reactions: 9
Jessie the aka grim gram delivery liar 🤣 ok so sairas life her bestie the nice one has done what they call follow train and hasn’t message grim fairy once Theve obviously fallen out !!

Reactions: 5
Helllooo everyburdy, how are you all? hope you're all good? I've had my dinner, chicken salad, and I've got a bag of stuff from Primark I don't know whether to show you or not. Cue the ghastly blue duvet cover and yet more pointless purchases! This woman needs to step back from Instagram like she said she was going to. It's obvious she has been exposed to her family as an out and out liar, full of vitriol and she doesn't like it. This self pity is embarrassing!

Reactions: 14
Jessie the aka grim gram delivery liar 🤣 ok so sairas life her bestie the nice one has done what they call follow train and hasn’t message grim fairy once Theve obviously fallen out !!
I don’t know, they have both liked each other’s grid posts, even right up to the most recent ones? They don’t do gushy messages to each other anymore but obvs follow each other still.

Helllooo everyburdy, how are you all? hope you're all good? I've had my dinner, chicken salad, and I've got a bag of stuff from Primark I don't know whether to show you or not. Cue the ghastly blue duvet cover and yet more pointless purchases! This woman needs to step back from Instagram like she said she was going to. It's obvious she has been exposed to her family as an out and out liar, full of vitriol and she doesn't like it. This self pity is embarrassing!
It’s always tit from the sale rack, and always in drab colours - beige, grey, black, khaki. A few days ago she showed a pile of washing and there wasn’t a single colourful item in it!

Reactions: 11
I dont even know where to start with the last few days shenanigans 🤣 It's a complete car crash.

Even when she's being sombre and quiet she's a nasty idiot to put it politely.

Also on a side note she really doesn't know anything about makeup. The amount of times iv seen her pump her mascara makes me cringe. As a makeup artists it's one of the 1st things you learn to to do as it drys out the mascara.

What was that all about? Putting her makeup on pretending to be having a laugh and a natter with no one. She has resorted to adding music over her videos because she can't be talking as her husband is home. We are not stupid. And that on mute tshirt was actually nice and casual yet she's got the one on that she always wears. She can't keep all the clothes she buys she just can't because we never see them again.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.