Glam Fairy Cleans #4 The delivery driver says WE MOVE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't believe she's got stitches. I smell sympathy vote. And she doesn't get mine.

Reactions: 9
All them clothes whe buys yet she's got that grey tshity in again under that green shirt jacket. Why when she buys so many cheap tshirts fro primark weekly.

Reactions: 8
Things she does to get out of showing us what she didn't buy from the hinch range at Tesco 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jessie love did karma get you today love because of your dv vidoe ?? Don’t put the nhs down with that seriously mugshot of a dressing ! You fainted paaahaaaaa 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I see she’s getting her story telling tips from hinch 🙄🙄. I sliced my finger back in feb and had to go A&E I was in and out within 20 minutes. Thanks to covid A&E is empty. That being said it was 6 months ago so things could have changed by then. But I still don’t believe she’s been to A&E coz she sliced her finger. She’s a bloody liar just like Mrs Hinch.

I see she’s getting her story telling tips from hinch 🙄🙄. I sliced my finger back in feb and had to go A&E I was in and out within 20 minutes. Thanks to covid A&E is empty. That being said it was 6 months ago so things could have changed by then. But I still don’t believe she’s been to A&E coz she sliced her finger. She’s a bloody liar just like Mrs Hinch.
All part of her "woe is me" act she's had on since she said she was going to punch her husband in the throat. I don't buy anything she says. She's doesn't exactly do what she says on the tin. She's not glam, she's not a fair and she's not clean.

SHE FAINTED TWICE!!!! How would she even know this if she was on her own?! Lost a lot of blood. That’ll be why she was in A&E so long, these blood transfusions take forever!! And getting the plastic surgeon to sew her finger back on. From opening a bag of frozen chips 😂😂
That dressing has come right out of her kitchen cupboard. They’d have put tubigrip on it at hospital surely?

Do we think she’s managed to block her husband again? She’s more her usual self now compared to earlier in the week. But just to remind her…

#throatpunch
#dv
#liarliarpantsonfire

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Omg I'm dead! The morning photo of coffee with her finger in it 🤣 CRINGE

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.