Glam Fairy Cleans #4 The delivery driver says WE MOVE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sheā€™s proper losing the plot šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚. Sheā€™s soooo fake. Didnā€™t she make loads of school mum friends the other week? Who made her feel welcome. Hmmm bet they read here and thought wat a witch!! Thatā€™s wat sheā€™s like. Sheā€™s one of those be all nice to ya face then slag u off behind ya back. I also think she thinks sheā€™s beta than others and would look down her nose at u. She reminds me of that girl outta mean girls

Reactions: 7
Why's she got carpet fitters there before she's decorated the walls? Grim.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Seen this flying around the gram. She must be the only one, because I've not seen anyone else post this. Just another opportunity for her to send stuff to herself and chat tit about herself. šŸ˜©
Think sheā€™s on damage control? Is t it funny how after all the things weā€™ve talked about her doing, the one thing thatā€™s rattled her has been the prospect of brands learning what sheā€™s really like? Unless of course her Husband really is watching her insta now, and she wonā€™t know which of her 20k followers he is. Maybe thatā€™s what the lovey doves stories were about the other day? She knows heā€™s got access now so sheā€™s acting like she actually gives a tit about him instead of slagging him off all the time? Or threatening to throat punch him šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 8
Joy of clean thanked me for the message. Said that review who they send items to.

You she is really pissing me off now, its all one big act with her, how many people can she get to feel sorry for her! I really hope that tattle brings down her account( like I saw happen before with another insta account) if your coming on to Instagram showing a fake life, being fake, how the he'll could anyone believe if any product she raves about is actually any good. So fed up of all these fake people pretending that their life is something its not. I'm proud of my insta page, because its real, I show the real me and I respect my family enough to keep it real. I would be so embarrassed of myself if I ever did anything to bring shame to them.

Please tell me no one is falling for this latest sheepish waffle ā€˜oh Iā€™m not as good as themā€™ etc šŸ¤¢ no correct Jessie youā€™re not! They probably donā€™t go about slagging friends and family off!

Reactions: 13
Please tell me no one is falling for this latest sheepish waffle ā€˜oh Iā€™m not as good as themā€™ etc šŸ¤¢ no correct Jessie youā€™re not! They probably donā€™t go about slagging friends and family off!
Oh itā€™s a load of bollocks absolutely, but this whole demeanour sheā€™s got this week is baffling. Iā€™d say itā€™s cos she knows her husband is watching now. Just running errands today, usually sheā€™d be saying sheā€™s got work stuff to do and busy with restaurants etc, no mention of that this morning.
Itā€™s like watching a completely different person now. Itā€™s like sheā€™s sponsored by Disney!
How long can she keep this act up though? Thatā€™s the question. The best thing is her husband is obviously following her on a burner account so she wonā€™t know who it is and so canā€™t block him.

She set off the school mums story by being self deprecating about it being her problem and not theirs, then said they had their own clique and were intimidating. I bet the poor women havenā€™t said or done anything to her. Sheā€™s just a natural witch

Oh itā€™s a load of bollocks absolutely, but this whole demeanour sheā€™s got this week is baffling. Iā€™d say itā€™s cos she knows her husband is watching now. Just running errands today, usually sheā€™d be saying sheā€™s got work stuff to do and busy with restaurants etc, no mention of that this morning.
Itā€™s like watching a completely different person now. Itā€™s like sheā€™s sponsored by Disney!
How long can she keep this act up though? Thatā€™s the question. The best thing is her husband is obviously following her on a burner account so she wonā€™t know who it is and so canā€™t block him.

She set off the school mums story by being self deprecating about it being her problem and not theirs, then said they had their own clique and were intimidating. I bet the poor women havenā€™t said or done anything to her. Sheā€™s just a natural witch
I bet they haven't even acknowledged her. She's made the whole thing up to tie in with this whole "woe is me" act because she's been caught out and wants people to feel sorry for her. All the cutesy little head turns and baby voices make me want to vom.

Reactions: 11
Can she stop with all the umms, it's so annoying. Also Jessie if you have nothing to say of interest as you have now had to stop telling porkie pies as you know your husband and his business partner and all the other people you have slagged off are watching, come off Instagram for a while, your stories are even more tit than they were before

Reactions: 10
So sheā€™s basically bitching to 20k people online, that two mums (that probably happen to know each other already outside of school) are ā€œcliquey and intimidatingā€ because they wash their hair and stand chatting together at pick up time? šŸ¤£

Way to make friends Afsana šŸ‘šŸ¼ Iā€™m sure theyā€™ll be delighted to talk to you now.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sheā€™s got no content now. No shopping trips or ā€˜taking us with herā€™ places. Itā€™s actually hilarious the change overnight! Iā€™d love to know whether it was raging about the dv post and threatening to put her to brands, or our dear Tattler who visited the restaurant thatā€™s rattled her the most!

• Heart
What you upto this weekend, Afsana? You started packing for your holiday yet?

*get the passports out!* šŸ˜©

• Haha
67078EC1-74CF-4960-9677-F43A9E7B0AB9.png

She is actually just so offensive. Iā€™d have more time for a homeless drug addict than the likes of you!
I canā€™t with her anymore. No wonder these mums are giving her a wide berth!

I have been watching this week to see what happened with the aftermath of her DV post. Sheā€™s been so unbearable to watch all week. The same good morning everyburdy, hope you are all good, then just nothing to sayā€¦ just yeah, hope you have a lovely day, yeah, yeah, yeah and one more yeah, happy Friday etc. šŸ˜–šŸ˜– I canā€™t listen to it any more.
You are a fake, repulsive and abusive woman to your lovely boys and hard working husband. You have been caught out and your online world is colliding with your real life world and you are scared shitless. Go away now and be normal. Be nicer to your man or he may just DUMP YOUR ABUSIVE ASS!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
View attachment 767586
She is actually just so offensive. Iā€™d have more time for a homeless drug addict than the likes of you!
I canā€™t with her anymore. No wonder these mums are giving her a wide berth!

I have been watching this week to see what happened with the aftermath of her DV post. Sheā€™s been so unbearable to watch all week. The same good morning everyburdy, hope you are all good, then just nothing to sayā€¦ just yeah, hope you have a lovely day, yeah, yeah, yeah and one more yeah, happy Friday etc. šŸ˜–šŸ˜– I canā€™t listen to it any more.
You are a fake, repulsive and abusive woman to your lovely boys and hard working husband. You have been caught out and your online world is colliding with your real life world and you are scared shitless. Go away now and be normal. Be nicer to your man or he may just DUMP YOUR ABUSIVE ASS!
You'd think she'd have LOADS to wear after buying SS range from ITS.......OH YES, that's right, they've all been returned.....anyway WE MOVE

• Haha
Since sheā€™s not sharing the assumptions, we should do them here for her. Iā€™ll start.

I assume that you wouldnā€™t know the truth if it smacked you in the face.

• Heart
  • Haha
I thought she wouldn't be able to resist a brag like she usually does "I assume the restaurants aren't yours" and then one of her sarcastic yet vague replies about how her and her husband share everything. šŸ™„šŸ„±

Reactions: 6
So her insta bestie has also taken a step back realised thatā€™s the gram isnā€™t a priority fair play to her

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.