Glam Fairy Cleans #4 The delivery driver says WE MOVE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What an absolutely pointless load of pictures. So she’s ignored her husband and kids to walk round of posts pics if stuff she’s not buying and that no one is interested in? Absolute weirdo.

Reactions: 8
I bet the kids wasn't even with them 🙄 she is for sure the strangest person on the gram.

I bet the kids wasn't even with them 🙄 she is for sure the strangest person on the gram.
Was just about to say this. Bet the kids wernt with them. They never do anything with the kids that's actually for kids...

Reactions: 6
Is Saira throwing more shade today? She’s posted a pic at a soft play on her stories with the caption ‘family time means doing what my kids love.’

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Grim Fairy’s followers seem to have dropped. Hopefully it’s because the big brands have been contacted. DV is not ok be it physical, mental or verbal.

All that makeup but still puts a filter on. All her grid post pics are filtered up to the max. What a joke.

Family time?Yay! Doing what the kids like to do i see… i’m sure the kids love Next😬

Funny how she started following a lot of people then unfollowed within a matter of days. That really pisses me off when someone starts following you so you follow back, only for them to delete you. She knows exactly what she's doing to get her numbers up. But it seems to be backfiring with all those red stats in her follower count.

Screenshot_20210918-224004_Samsung Internet.jpg

Reactions: 6
We all know she buys tat from b & m, home bargains etc so why film around Next. She’d never buy half the stuff she saw in there. Can’t wait to see her decorate the old people’s home for Halloween and Autumn like her bubs Stacey and Hinch do 😆

Reactions: 4
We all know she buys tat from b & m, home bargains etc so why film around Next. She’d never buy half the stuff she saw in there. Can’t wait to see her decorate the old people’s home for Halloween and Autumn like her bubs Stacey and Hinch do 😆
I'm genuinely interested to see what she does with the house it could look amazing with a full renovation. Their hallway is a really good size. Shes completely missing the boat on this one. She should show her followers how to keep the house clean during a renovation etc. Fair play to her, I could not be living with somebody else's furniture, id have dumped or donated all of it.

So she’s off to do the food shop today.

Take it that means we don’t have a holiday incoming in the next week at least?

*grab the passports!*

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I really don't get her account.

She's not glam.

She's not clean.

She's not fairy like.

Now she's in Tesco creaming her knickers over the "hinch range" and talking about her "collection". What a saddo. How much is she going to actually buy I wonder?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I really don't get her account.

She's not glam.

She's not clean.

She's not fairy like.

Now she's in Tesco creaming her knickers over the "hinch range" and talking about her "collection". What a saddo. How much is she going to actually buy I wonder?!
not much by the looks of it 😂 aimlessly fingering it all and putting it back on the shelf. Sad woman

I think it’s safe to say your days of being gifted tat is well and truly over, Jessie

Reactions: 12
not much by the looks of it 😂 aimlessly fingering it all and putting it back on the shelf. Sad woman
But, but she blew the shopping budget on Hinch stuff! But it’s fine, her husband won’t care cos she’s #bosslady who doesn’t need his permission to waste money!

She’s so sad trying to validate her life to us all the time 😂

#grimfannysoesntclean
#gogetthepassports
#bosslady
#bustedbytattle
#wemove

Reactions: 11
You can see the grease from her hair sliding down her forehead in the vid where she was saying about blowing the budget 🤢

• Sick
Grim fan going down the escalator in Tesco talking into her phone. People going past must have thought "look at that fruit loop". Who walks around a supermarket filming things? Who has time for that? Especially being a self proclaimed boss lady....

Grim fan going down the escalator in Tesco talking into her phone. People going past must have thought "look at that fruit loop". Who walks around a supermarket filming things? Who has time for that? Especially being a self proclaimed boss lady....
I’m surprised she didn’t find a security guard to film ‘watching her’ in Tesco like in Primark.

• Haha
It’s like she thinks she’s doing us all a public service by showing us everything in the shops, all people like her, Hinch, SS et al have done is make me buy less because they just buy so much tat to,never use or use once and then throw away.

• Heart
Just catching up with all these comments and ur all killing me 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. Everything u have said is true. She is such a nob 😂😂😂. I can’t add much to wat alreadys been said on here. 😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.